What's new

Extremly negative perceptions of refugees in Turkey

Syrian refugees aren't a threat for Turkey. They never were and never will be dangerous for us. Stop telling this bullshit all over the forum. But it's right, in WW1 Arabs did betray us. However, it's also historically clear that Syrian Arabs were the most loyal during Ottoman era.

Another fact: 98% of the Turkish Arabian electorate voted for AKP, CHP, MHP and other Turkish parties;
90% (!!!) - no joke - voted for AKP and Erdogan. Only 2% of the native Arabian population in Turkey selected HDP BUT 3% of Turkey's ethnic Turks preferred HDP, according to a TÜBITAK study.

So, who is more dangerous for Turkey? Syrian refugees or Turkish leftist?

No one will believe in your fairytales about Syrians. Arabs ain't have a sustainable nation statehood and identity. They strongly tend to assimilate in Muslim majority milieus like Anatolia or Persia. I don't know a single Arabian Turk who wants to be a part of the Arab world again. Since 1950, when the first free elections were held in Turkey, the Arabian population never had independence ambitions. They never supported or founded a political movement with secessionist aspirations.

Care must be taken with the precise choice of words here to reduce misunderstandings. You are also talking about Arabian Turks (like Aziz Sancar, a man in love with his Turkish fatherland), who are citizens of our Republic.

Children and young people of Arab descent in Turkey speak, read and write Turkish today. That is a fact. I have no doubts, we can turn the refugees into good, reliable, loyal, honest Turks. We can expel the bad, lazy, woman-hating and anti-democratic Arabian sprit in their minds - we really can.

For instance, I am from Eastern Anatolia. I have more in common with a Syrian refugee than with a Balkan Turk. That is also a fact. We in Eastern Anatolia can handle the situation. Just don't let them go to Western parts of our country. Send them back, we are less than 5 million people in EA. We have enough space here for all of them.

@anatolia
What's your opinion on this topic?
bro isaid before iam not aganist syrian arab refugest. .and they are good protection aganist pkk in southern eastern anatolia.

giphy.gif

Sexy-Aubrey-Plaza-Wow-Reaction-GIf.gif

There is no such thing as kurdish race, or arabic race, or indian race etc etc. There is only Human Race. So this discussions make no sense at all. People basicly made up artificial races by their minds, and declares some of those artificial races as enemy, and declares some of them as ally. Wtf :D

But i don't want Syrian refugees to become Turkish Citizens, and it has nothing to do with so called "races". I dont want them because of their education and cultural level is so low. We cant live with them. Most of them are like wild animals. I support them to stay in REFUGEE CAMPS, then go to their country.

Again, there is only Human Race. The difference between humans are knowledge and civilization culture.

Back
Top Bottom