Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
'Extremists' within reach of Pakistan nukes: Gingrich
By AFP
Published: December 8, 2011
WASHINGTON: Republican presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich said Wednesday that Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal was at risk of being seized by “extremists” who had probably infiltrated Islamabad’s military.
“My guess is that they have well over 100 nuclear weapons and that the Pakistani military is so penetrated by extremist elements you have no idea if one morning, they are going to lose three or four of them. I mean just have them stolen,” Gingrich told CNN’s Situation Room program.
Gingrich, a veteran Republican who has surged in recent weeks to the top of the pack of contenders vying to unseat Democratic President Barack Obama, also derided Pakistan’s claims that officials did not know Osama bin Laden had been hiding there for years before elite US forces found and killed him in May.
“The Pakistani military was capable of protecting bin Laden for six years,” in Abbottabad, a major military city north of Islamabad, Gingrich said.
“Now do I think Osama bin Laden was sitting a mile from the national military university and nobody noticed him in their intelligence service? It’s inconceivable,” the presidential hopeful said.
The safety of Islamabad’s nuclear weapons has been heightened ever since the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States, when Pakistan’s then military ruler Pervez Musharraf allied his country with Washington’s “war on terror.”
But Pakistan has suffered hundreds of deadly attacks from anti-US militants in the decade since. The fear of extremists gaining access to an atomic weapon has also surged in tandem with Washington losing trust in Pakistan since the revelation that bin Laden had been sheltering there.
US opinion polls on Tuesday showed Gingrich, a former speaker in the House of Representatives, had extended his lead over rivals, both in the leadoff Iowa caucus nominating contest and nationwide.
A Washington Post/ABC News poll of 858 likely Iowa caucus goers put Gingrich atop the field at 33 percent, trailed by former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney on 18 percent, who is level with libertarian conservative Ron Paul.

What a fuckin joke! These stupid republicans have nothing better to do than rant about Pakistan. Nukes aren't toys that a bunch of caveman can get a hold of. What a stupid guy!

By AFP
WASHINGTON: Republican presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich said Wednesday that Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal was at risk of being seized by “extremists” who had probably infiltrated Islamabad’s military.
“My guess is that they have well over 100 nuclear weapons and that the Pakistani military is so penetrated by extremist elements you have no idea if one morning, they are going to lose three or four of them. I mean just have them stolen,” Gingrich told CNN’s Situation Room program.
Gingrich, a veteran Republican who has surged in recent weeks to the top of the pack of contenders vying to unseat Democratic President Barack Obama, also derided Pakistan’s claims that officials did not know Osama bin Laden had been hiding there for years before elite US forces found and killed him in May.
“The Pakistani military was capable of protecting bin Laden for six years,” in Abbottabad, a major military city north of Islamabad, Gingrich said.
“Now do I think Osama bin Laden was sitting a mile from the national military university and nobody noticed him in their intelligence service? It’s inconceivable,” the presidential hopeful said.
The safety of Islamabad’s nuclear weapons has been heightened ever since the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States, when Pakistan’s then military ruler Pervez Musharraf allied his country with Washington’s “war on terror.”
But Pakistan has suffered hundreds of deadly attacks from anti-US militants in the decade since. The fear of extremists gaining access to an atomic weapon has also surged in tandem with Washington losing trust in Pakistan since the revelation that bin Laden had been sheltering there.
US opinion polls on Tuesday showed Gingrich, a former speaker in the House of Representatives, had extended his lead over rivals, both in the leadoff Iowa caucus nominating contest and nationwide.
A Washington Post/ABC News poll of 858 likely Iowa caucus goers put Gingrich atop the field at 33 percent, trailed by former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney on 18 percent, who is level with libertarian conservative Ron Paul.
Americans now should come up with some new propaganda this one has now become a joke people enjoy these kind of stuff rather paying attention to it :victory:

chalo ji,,, here we go again

i've been following the republican campaigns....they are the biggest jokers in the world. I do like Ron Paul though, very clear-headed and rational politician.

i could care less what some old geezer like "newt" says; half those ******** can't even point Pakistan on a bloody map

I wish Azizi (from hasb-e-hal) could post some comments on this.

What a fuckin joke! These stupid republicans have nothing better to do than rant about Pakistan. Nukes aren't toys that a bunch of caveman can get a hold of. What a stupid guy!

U may be right.... but what if this deadly scenario comes true...
u know,this trigger happy ppl won't require any military or high command approval to just blast those nukes in new york and streets of delhi...Nothing would please them more

And then u will wake upto a possible reality... u can't let lives of thousand and milions of innocent citizen gone coz u just trusted them to never betray u.... which they have done on many occassion
:disagree:

newt.jpg

"It is perfectly American to be wrong."

-- Newt Gingrich

U may be right.... but what if this deadly scenario comes true...
u know,this trigger happy ppl won't require any military or high command approval to just blast those nukes in new york and streets of delhi...Nothing would please them more

And then u will wake upto a possible reality... u can't let lives of thousand and milions of innocent citizen gone coz u just trusted them to never betray u.... which they have done on many occassion
:disagree:

Oh mere bahi, Nukes are not a joke.
Everyone should get these facts straight once and for all
(1) One of the finest solders ever known to mankind are guarding the nukes
(2) You need many different codes to laungh them which are known to very few people (even in the miltary) Remember the movie "Eik eur eik gyarah".
I recommend you to watch that movie.
(3) The location of the nukes are changed very and i mean very often!

No offense but whoever says that nukes can be stolen or launched by a bunch of caveman are really dumb.
It's not possible, specially for bunch of caveman; specially for someone who doesn't know what they look like.

Can you make a caveman write 1000 lines of code in C++ without years of training? If you're answer is yes then you are right the caveman can easily steal and launch nukes. Nonsense!

By AFP

Its a very serious matter and international community should look into it and take some concrete steps.

says the guy whose country's top nuclear scientists have gone kidnapped and found dead; whose nuclear sites have been compromised by its own disgruntled employees

you indians are best served keeping your beaks shut, you are in no position to even be talking on this subject! :lol:

Without evidence, it joins the long list of previous bullshyt, staged by American Presidential hopefuls, to gather their votes.

You want to win in America? Scare the shyt out of dumb (majority) Americans that oh there is a terrorist going to kill you.

Whereas, the lack of jobs, health and a secure future would make sure that Millions of Americans would be more at harm, than any terrorist could do.....

I call that a job well done, by the US government.

give him a break..he has to win the elections..he is running for presidency.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom