What's new

‘Extorted’ donations: Karachi’s multi-million dollar Bhatta/"charity" business

That's what I'm saying supporters of MQM giving it willingly, there are hot lines for complaints by MQM and rangers if some one forcefully collecting it, and this your belief that MQM have support in Urban Sind or not! In recent by election MQM get 90 thousands votes if they can vote it's mean they willingly donate also.
And what about those people who are complaining that MQM is forcing them to give money? what about those MQM karkuns who were caught collecting money illegally? oh i forgot Para military force of Pakistan, working right under the Army is not a credible source.

One Question. How should MQM Collect Fitra if their Offices are Closed and Office Bearers are Arrested by Rangers without any Legal Justification????
From Government employees , providing fitra books to their heads and giving a target of collection then these heads of different government sectors use their authority on lower staff and workers..

And what about those people who are complaining that MQM is forcing them to give money? what about those MQM karkuns who were caught collecting money illegally? oh i forgot Para military force of Pakistan, working right under the Army is not a credible source.
Let's finish this repeat mode! I must such a fool if I get funds forcefully as Rangers Full danda is on my back.

I dont understand why party needs to "collect" fitr OR charity.....Charity is willing of a person to give....While fitrah is compulsory to cleanse your wealth ......No one needs to collect it people, GIVE IT...

2ndly, why dont MQM do this to the elite? Those who need the push? - Just curious

3rdly, Edhi is the best option you actually know and see where your money is going....While MQM has alot of illegal land grabs/ public property made into marriage hall and shit like that....

4thly, there SHOULD NOT be a competition to begin with...POLITICAL parties SHOULD be banned from collecting or accepting anything....Religion ko politicize kero gay then only shit can come out of it!
Fitrah is a just a name they use, Its like giving good name to bad cause still get popular among folks, and then who raise questions are threatened , This culture is not specific for single party many Mafia and gangs are doing this independently , and Its not necessary that if any gang collecting fitra in the name of any party is actually giving that money to that party, many of them keep it in their own pockets. They use party name to make their work easy.

There is evidence against you that you are involved in this illegal activity. Better justification, please?

Drop it. No matter what evidence you present against these slaves, they will still continue to blindly follow their Masters. Most of them are direct beneficiaries of patronage by these parties, that is why they continue to support them. There is a very high probability that Altaf Bhai is heading to jail soon, i will be curious to see what justifications these slaves bring up.

Fitrah is a just a name they use, Its like giving good name to bad cause still get popular among folks, and then who raise questions are threatened , This culture is not specific for single party many Mafia and gangs are doing this independently , and Its not necessary that if any gang collecting fitra in the name of any party is actually giving that money to that party, many of them keep it in their own pockets. They use party name to make their work easy.
Still "collecting" fitrah is probably haram people are OBLIGED to give it ...if they dont that is between GOD and them....State should device a better source...in MOST countries BANKS do the collecting and give it to REGISTERED charity organizations- NOT POLITICAL parties or "charities" run by ANY political party!

Drop it. No matter what evidence you present against these slaves, they will still continue to blindly follow their Masters. Most of them are direct beneficiaries of patronage by these parties, that is why they continue to support them. There is a very high probability that Altaf Bhai is heading to jail soon, i will be curious to see what justifications these slaves bring up.
Do they have no shame. This is seriously messed up. You should have seen the sort of justification these people were giving in BBC report related threads.

There is evidence against you that you are involved in this illegal activity. Better justification, please?
Yea evidences confessions bring them in court Military or civil and charge them:tup: simple isn't?

Still "collecting" fitrah is probably haram people are OBLIGED to give it ...if they dont that is between GOD and them....State should device a better source...in MOST countries BANKS do the collecting and give it to REGISTERED charity organizations- NOT POLITICAL parties or "charities" run by ANY political party!
Politics is not HALAL HARAM KI TAMEEZ, and Sindh is like Andheri Nagri Chopat Raaj , Everything was allowed until Rangers was not called in. You need to accept that their is no system is implemented here, Yahan Jiske hath jo lagay jese lagay Leyjao, thats what culture many Political platforms have promoted here, and this is why Sindh is so messed up.

MQM tells a huge lie when it says, MQM is the only one targeted by rangers. Not true.
There are others too.
These are not "charities", there are mafias.

The whole city has been taken over by several kinds of mafias, MQM being perhaps the largest. Restoring the rule of law in Karachi is a more difficult problem than doing it in FATA, let there be no doubt.

One Question. How should MQM Collect Fitra if their Offices are Closed and Office Bearers are Arrested by Rangers without any Legal Justification????

It should not in any circumstances.

You think Republicans and democrats in USA are running charities?

Heck no!

A political party is a political party. That's all.

Fitray ki parchi bhejo @FaujHistorian ke ghar, agar na mane to bori tayyar karo inn ki.. :lol:

Jazz bhai
I thought you were my bro.
Perhaps I was mistaken badly. "cry" "cry" "tear" "tear".
Sadly.

Politics is not HALAL HARAM KI TAMEEZ, and Sindh is like Andheri Nagri Chopat Raaj , Everything was allowed until Rangers was not called in. You need to accept that their is no system is implemented here, Yahan Jiske hath jo lagay jese lagay Leyjao, thats what culture many Political platforms have promoted here, and this is why Sindh is so messed up.

Wah Wah ji. This is how an ehle-zuban should write. You meray bhai sahib are the true gem.
I mean it.

behen Ji

It is not fitra, it never was. it is bhatta to be sent to Altaf bhai, so he can buy more Christmas toys for London boys.

Let's finish this repeat mode! I must such a fool if I get funds forcefully as Rangers Full danda is on my back.

why danda on your back? bhai jaan

Are you sector commander of MQM?

Just curious.

behen Ji

It is not fitra, it never was. it is bhatta to be sent to Altaf bhai, so he can buy more Christmas toys for London boys.
I know bt the very fact that they are using the word Fitra...if one doesnt know the basics they would give but if one knows they should slaughter such beggars

Back
Top Bottom