What's new

‘Extorted’ donations: Karachi’s multi-million dollar Bhatta/"charity" business

Jazz bhai
I thought you were my bro.
Perhaps I was mistaken badly. "cry" "cry" "tear" "tear".
Sadly.

Relax brother, don't cry. Keep calm and trust Altaf bhai's karamaaaaaat:

altaf.jpg

Relax brother, don't cry. Keep calm and trust Altaf bhai's karamaaaaaat:

altaf.jpg

I want to laugh, but I am crying.
As this is not a joke!
Sadly

I know bt the very fact that they are using the word Fitra...if one doesnt know the basics they would give but if one knows they should slaughter such beggars

Yes.

Here in our area, everyone is highly educated. But they pay bhatta in the name of Fitra. you know why?
One word!

"Bori"

I remember in my neighbourhoods once some people were having high words. I came down to know what's happening and while approaching I saw an elderly man suddenly slapping a guy saying 'you grew up in front of me for this day to harass me of the consequences of not giving fitra to mqm? - get lost...!'. And then few people from the group left one saying 'jub bori milti hai tub aqal thekanay aati hai'.

No matters how much Altaf supporters bitch around, fact will remain same. They have killed their nice, educated patriotic lot who opposed their distorted views. All their trust and charity organizations are used for terrorizing their own people. I have never seen any of their ambulances outside the hospitals but only of Edhi's or Cheepa's. They only cater for their own gun shots or Abbasi hospital hideouts.

collecting fitrah by force has become a norm by mqm in areas which it controls.... it is the same every eid ul fitr and eid ul adha, when the local unit rep comes to the house and says "apka to hum nay register main likh dia ab to daina paray ga". how do you justify this attitude?
Doesnt happens to me at least
Drop it. No matter what evidence you present against these slaves, they will still continue to blindly follow their Masters. Most of them are direct beneficiaries of patronage by these parties, that is why they continue to support them. There is a very high probability that Altaf Bhai is heading to jail soon, i will be curious to see what justifications these slaves bring up.
You call Confessional Videos after Alleged torture your Evidence. Is that right???Buddy MQM can only be got rid of if those so called Evidence are Strong enough to get them CONVICTED otherwise they are nothing but weak and even Fabrication unless they cant win any conviction on the basis of that and asking for Proof and evidence is not Blind following because in the end we also wants the same thing that you people wants i.e getting rid of Criminals and if our Agencies are totally Inefficient to Investigate despite of having all the Powers and Resources its not MQM's Fault rather its our Agency's Incompetence that they cant brought Criminals to justice.

Doesnt happens to me at least
You call Confessional Videos after Alleged torture your Evidence. Is that right???Buddy MQM can only be got rid of if those so called Evidence are Strong enough to get them CONVICTED otherwise they are nothing but weak and even Fabrication unless they cant win any conviction on the basis of that and asking for Proof and evidence is not Blind following because in the end we also wants the same thing that you people wants i.e getting rid of Criminals and if our Agencies are totally Inefficient to Investigate despite of having all the Powers and Resources its not MQM's Fault rather its our Agency's Incompetence that they cant brought Criminals to justice.

Yaara,

For Gods sake, us the Urdu speaking community must rise above petty politics and really see if Karachi is better off now or 6 months ago.

Are we getting more bori band dead bodies or less.
Is there more lawlessness now or 6 months ago.

Let's worry more about peace in our beautiful city
rather than worrying about one party or the other.

Thank you.

It should not in any circumstances.

You think Republicans and democrats in USA are running charities?

Heck no!

A political party is a political party. That's all.
They run KKF which is Charity Foundation just like Alkhidmat of JI and Imran Khan's SKMH so if Rangers wants to Act then act against all of them instead of applying Pick and Chose Policy on One.
From Government employees , providing fitra books to their heads and giving a target of collection then these heads of different government sectors use their authority on lower staff and workers..
I mean to ask was WHERE should people go if they want to give their Fitras to MQM???Their Offices are Closed and people are getting Arrested without any Suspicions or Charges where should People go to give them if they want to as their are no Gathering Centers even.

They run KKF which is Charity Foundation just like Alkhidmat of JI and Imran Khan's SKMH.....

1. Instead of creating false charities under political parties we should ask to ban all such charities.
2. IK is a big exception (not that I am fan of his politics) that he started SKMH BEFORE going pagal in politics.

In either case, when in doubt, follow rule #1.

Charities should operate as pure unadulterated forms like Edhi and Chippa.

Even SKMH should be asked to complete cut off from PTI.

I mean to ask was WHERE should people go if they want to give their Fitras to MQM???.

Donate to Edhi, or chippa.

No more fraud by MQM bori mafia.

Yaara,

For Gods sake, us the Urdu speaking community must rise above petty politics and really see if Karachi is better off now or 6 months ago.

Are we getting more bori band dead bodies or less.
Is there more lawlessness now or 6 months ago.

Let's worry more about peace in our beautiful city
rather than worrying about one party or the other.

Thank you.
Like I said before Karachi doesnt have Political Problem it has administrative Problem because Karachi has been Developed in the past with Same Political landscape but different Administrative Landscape so when we have an Example available to us to do the right thing then what is the very Point of going after Unnecessary Things and Disturb the very Nature of the problem to make it worse then it already is.

MQM is supported by Majority of Karachiite even if you like it or not so Stop Questioning People's Judgements because they know better then me and you about the ground Realities around them and what is the Best Available option for them.

1. Instead of creating false charities under political parties we should ask to ban all such charities.
2. IK is a big exception (not that I am fan of his politics) that he started SKMH BEFORE going pagal in politics.

In either case, when in doubt, follow rule #1.

Charities should operate as pure unadulterated forms like Edhi and Chippa.

Even SKMH should be asked to complete cut off from PTI.
1. Go Ahead Try your luck on Banning them as well.
2. He is using his Party members in Collecting Chandas Nationwide and Internationally as well so if that is justified then why MQM is not justified on using their Party member for collections???

Of course no one can take away Edhi foundation and Chippa in terms of Charity and they collect even more money then KKF and Al Khidmat because people just pay very marginal amount to them while save the major part of tehir Charity for Edhi and Chippa.

why MQM is not justified on using their Party member for collections???

Two wrongs don't make it right.

believe me, it will make MQM stronger party if it moves away from Qurbani ki khalain and fitrana frauds.

I want our community to uphold higher standards of truth in action.

Two wrongs don't make it right.

believe me, it will make MQM stronger party if it moves away from Qurbani ki khalain and fitrana frauds.

I want our community to uphold higher standards of truth in action.
I can question their Tactics and for that they need decent Accountability no Doubt but that would be their Internal Process instead of getting so many other forces involve.

There is evidence against you that you are involved in this illegal activity. Better justification, please?

See evidence ... MQM had taken bhatta from its sitting MNA .......

image.jpg

And what about number of people complaining and Rangers catching them red handed, forcefully taking it from people. you people are amusing. Find a better justification next time.

I am not justifying anything ... I have just given you evidence of their bhatta khori :lol:

I am not justifying anything ... I have just given you evidence of their bhatta khori :lol:
I believe all those people who were complaining are part of some 'yahoodi sazich'. Hy, rangers are lying too, they didn't catch anyone red handed. Yahoodi sazich everywhere. This is what you call denial my friend.

Back
Top Bottom