What's new

Exremist attacks in khi @ valentine and basnat celibrations

sarakhanpaki

New Recruit

Reaction score
Once again in Karachi these religious exrtemists are active and now they attacked nisar shaheed park on Valentine's day celebration, According to the news, many people carrying sticks gathered outside the park and then attacked the people inside the park and maked hundreds of people hostages which includes Ladies and Childrens.
Accodring to them they are doing this for the sake of islam, but actually these are the real black sheeps in Islam, Talibans and there friends (jamat e islami) never wanted peace in the city, People of Karachi should realize now that these traitors have entered the city and now they are forcing people to obey them.
We should stand unite against these religious militants and extremists.

Wow. Seems like there might be some common ground between the Sri Ram Sena and the Islamic extremists.

Once again in Karachi these religious exrtemists are active and now they attacked nisar shaheed park on Valentine's day celebration, According to the news, many people carrying sticks gathered outside the park and then attacked the people inside the park and maked hundreds of people hostages which includes Ladies and Childrens.
Accodring to them they are doing this for the sake of islam, but actually these are the real black sheeps in Islam, Talibans and there friends (jamat e islami) never wanted peace in the city, People of Karachi should realize now that these traitors have entered the city and now they are forcing people to obey them.
We should stand unite against these religious militants and extremists.

We should verify such sort of news before spreading it all around :crazy: There was Isha's time and Imam Masjid with some people came and ask them to stop music so that they can offer namaz. The matter was resolved peacefully and they went back. They were not saying them to cancel their celebrations. These people were carrying nothing. They neither make hostage any of those in park nor attacked any one. This was actually Geo making false statements while all others Dawn , Duniya news were telling opposite to Geo. Infact Duniya News Correspondent was standing in the middle of those in park and saying "no such thing happened!" These Tv channels want to be the first one in breaking news but forget to verify what actually has happened. Sometimes, I really doubt about Geo's policy.

In my view, people who were celebrating these events should stop their music when it was Salah time.

Last edited:
These People does not want peace in country, specially in karachi. All talibaans and there alians want to create problems for karachi, If nothing happend there so why not function and basant continue after Namaz-e-Isha. These people want to create panic every where. this is not the right way to promote islam.

These People does not want peace in country, specially in karachi. All talibaans and there alians want to create problems for karachi, If nothing happend there so why not function and basant continue after Namaz-e-Isha. These people want to create panic every where. this is not the right way to promote islam.

and you think, it's fair to disturb the Worshippers by playing loud music! :disagree:

and you think, it's fair to disturb the Worshippers by playing loud music! :disagree:

And you think these people have the right to tell others what to do because they are pretending to pray yeah i said pretending.

the idea behind praying is when you are offering parayers you are suppose to concentrate on just that or am i wrong.

This will only create heatred for Pashtuns in cities the only ones who will pay the price is innocnet pathans then you will complain people are being killed for there ethnicity i talk to average Joe on the streets and i am telling ya the strom is brewing even having a beard will get you attacked as most people are feed up with this forced religion it will start in karachi and only grow.

I was in Nisar Shaheed Park. this is true there are many of civilians with rods and (dandas) enter in Park and destroy stage, there were a blunder mistake not to switch off sound at the time of prayer. but thats totally unfair to destroy stage and creating panic all over, if they were civilians and came from mosque so why they people starts shouting and starts there naray-Bazi :what: really these people not want to see us happy and they are not pakistani. they just came there to create panic and shut down all the celebration. and it is 100% that this all things were pre-planned. they were waiting for isha prayer.

Sarakhanpaki and Shujababa are the same person. It's quite obvious.

And you think these people have the right to tell others what to do because they are pretending to pray yeah i said pretending.

the idea behind praying is when you are offering parayers you are suppose to concentrate on just that or am i wrong.

This will only create heatred for Pashtuns in cities the only ones who will pay the price is innocnet pathans then you will complain people are being killed for there ethnicity i talk to average Joe on the streets and i am telling ya the strom is brewing even having a beard will get you attacked as most people are feed up with this forced religion it will start in karachi and only grow.

yes i agree with u.

people who were in Park in defence just there to force people . If they came there to stop musci and all that so they can talk to managmnt y these people destroy evrthing there?

:undecided:

Basant, Valentine’s Day celebrations attacked

Saturday, 14 Feb, 2009 | 09:39 PM PST |

KARACHI: An enraged mob attacked merrymakers celebrating Basant and Valentine's Day at Defence Housing Authority's Nisar Shaheed Park on Saturday, private television channels reported.

The park, which is located in a posh residential area of Karachi, was hosting Valentine's Day and Basant festivities when the attack occurred. The assault led to a commotion with residents rushing to vacate the area.

The police have subsequently taken control of the situation. No injuries have yet been reported.

why they hostage pepole's including girls ladies and childrens? :angry:

its quite obvious all that happend were pri planed :hitwall:

They are pretending to pray, it's really disgusting. Actually, you are pretending there was no Isha Time. Do you really know? How much Islam gives sanctity to Adhan & Salah. At the time of Adhan, it's the duty of a muslim to keep quiet and even stop the recitation of Quran.

when you are offering prayers you are suppose to concentrate on just that or am i wrong.

From your statment, we can also assume, a patient should concentrate on his pain no matter how much loud music is playing in his neighborhood and so is the case with a student, right?? All sign boards alarming people not to use car horn near hospital should be removed, right??

Brother, we are all ordinary human beings. We would definitely be distrubed when there is loud music playing near to us.It would really annoy us especially when we've to concentrate on our work. This is not possible for a common person but possible for special people of Allah. Tell me honestly, would you be able to offer prayer when loud music is being played in your neighborhood ?Concentration itself demands the environment which paves the way to make it possible.

Last edited:
What point do they have protesting V-Day in the name of culture. "culture" is the most abused word nowadays. Remind them how many wives Mughal rulers had. Remind them that India is the land of Kamasutra.

Back
Top Bottom