What's new

Exposing the Nexus of PTM and NDS.

Why was state sleeping till now..
Who said the state is sleeping. The problem is first we need to expose their designs and what they want to achieve.
They attacked a check post and when they were stopped they went to claim the victim card.
The international community wants to use it for their own leverage.

I believe PTM guys overplayed their hand. They should have let it build up more. As long as there was confusion about their real aims, ppp and pml n could have used them to settle scores against the establishment. Now that they have openly stated they want army out of fata, it will be didficult for our liberal elite to support them, or risk exposing themselves.
Time for Afghan govt will soon be up and that would be a relief. But I think we need to hit NDS hard in Afghanistan. Our establishment is too patient, although i am sure they have their reasons.

I believe PTM guys overplayed their hand. They should have let it build up more. As long as there was confusion about their real aims, ppp and pml n could have used them to settle scores against the establishment. Now that they have openly stated they want army out of fata, it will be didficult for our liberal elite to support them, or risk exposing themselves.
Time for Afghan govt will soon be up and that would be a relief. But I think we need to hit NDS hard in Afghanistan. Our establishment is too patient, although i am sure they have their reasons.

Dare i say, this hand was forced by the government strategy?

I really want to know what the Army is up-to and how will they deal with the PTM problem.

I am really sad that ppp and pmln would take this path..
Khawaja asif was lementing what happened in fata but he easily forget that it was his spiritual father who started it all and he was part and parcel of all that..
And senior media personnel's like kamaran khan in bugaz-e-Imran are taking their side. This is so sad .
Yes yes and yes India is far better then us..
Any one who question their nationalism the society and the media would burn him alive.

Yet the Jahil awam still follows(in significant numbers) these parties, whose sole aim is to save the money they earned through corruption and save their skin.
Atleast do corruption but don't become anti national....

IMG_20190530_015003.jpg

Bhai please take a look at the map of Afghanistan in the video take a close look at it. This is a NDS calendar and look at the map please and tell me what do you see.

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 4.59.34 PM.png

^^^ any verification on this? anyone have any details? Faisal Majeed from Pakistan Affairs is actually pretty reliable...

They do what their handlers instruct them to do and their handlers are pretty desperate right now because of continuous failure of their plans.

Khadim Rizvi openly roared to overthrow the government and asked soldiers to rebell against the state and the authorities.

He is not a traitor nor a terrorist, he has only to apologise to be released, can you see the difference in justice for different people/regions.

Now I will probably be banned & label as anti state.

Back
Top Bottom