What's new

EXPOSED: Zakir Naik's link to 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed

On the contrary, he has very often failed to stand up to his interlocutor, and YouTube is filled with instances. Second, some of his reasoning is so incredibly inept that for him to be known to shut up the smartass asking the questions is the reverse of the truth.
Zakir Naik has knowledge and none has come forward to deny or challenge that. One can disagree with his teaching, method or behaviour but his knowledge of books of different religion cannot be refuted. Often people with limited knowledge of their own books and scriptures, reading from the their hand written notes misquote it and he corrects them every time. I myself have a lot of differences with his way and ideology since perhaps I'm biased slightly towards sufi way to some extent, but honestly I respect him for possessing so much knowledge of not only his own religious scriptures but also of other religion, a feat unmatched in the modern/current times. Correct me please if I'm wrong but with evidence.

Last edited:
Stupid idiotic propaganda is only turning Zakir Naik into a bigger hero. He has no connection with Hafiz Saeed. Any body can post link or mention Zakir Nail on their website and Zakir Naik won't even know.

This is not Pakistan where some gunman became a a celebrity after he kills a Governor .
This is India .And it was a complain from our fellow neighbour Bangladesh .Like I said earlier ,
vested interests can certainly takes advantage in such situation .And one moron in Dhaka attack used his 'resourceful' speech.
He should do some real works to revolutionise his own religion if he want .He could have been work for empowerment of
religion and religion's women .Instead ho choose to justify hardline Wahhabist ideologies .It seems his great 'speech' is over.

Zakir Naik is respected in Lucknow by shias and sunnis alike. Most people, even in Pakistan do not believe he has any links to terrorist outfits.

Such BS. A tiny percentage probably, definitely not by the majority of Muslims. You talk as though you know Lucknow and Lucknowis inside out.

Last edited:
RSS will use this chance to ban this man's Islamic preaching.....

Way to go RSS....

I support banning Zakir

this man should be put behind bars now and his venom spewing speeches be banned

Such BS. A tiny percentage probably, definitely not by the majority of Muslims. You talk as though you know Lucknow and Lucknowis inside out.
There are very few muslims in the subcontinent who hate Zakir Naik. Naik has converted 10-15 people in his speech in Dubai. He is very influential. The habit of framing each and every muslim scholar on charges of promoting terrorism is not a good way to promote religious harmony. This is an allegation, not a smoking gun that said scholar is a fanatic.

Anyway personally I do not like Zakir Naik. Just telling you he is respected, including by the older members of my entire extended family who have watched his speeches and admire his knowledge. For me he is too conservative and I prefer Ghamidi and Muhammed Farooq Khan but being conservative is not good enough excuse to declare some scholar a terror sponsor. We can call him bigoted and that may be a view but banning is a step too harsh.

Also if you don't believe me he is respected then look at his facebook page and the number of likes.

Ban
what are you talking about?

Zakir naik banned in Lucknow
https://defence.pk/threads/zakir-naik-banned-in-lucknow.24523/

Banning does not mean that the muslim population dislikes him.

That's an idiotic step by an Hindu majority country that fears the spread of Islam at a rapid pace despite all the govt machinery trying to undermine the freedom of Muslim people in India. But we Singaporeans welcome him here and waiting for his visit. This ban will only make him more popular.

Krishna had 8 principles wives combiningly called as (Ashta-Bharyas).
So you accept that your lord had 8 wives so why do you people object Muslims for 4 four wives? The discussion is over.

Demand was from Muslims living Lucknow themselves.
The demand was based on his condemnation of shia practices. I view this as a negative point about him but he is far better than some of the other scholars present. There are shias who still support him too and I know some.

The demand was based on his condemnation of shia practices. I view this as a negative point about him but he is far better than some of the other scholars present. There are shias who still support him too and I know some.

Top Shia cleric Kalbe Jawad demands ban on Zakir Naik
  • Shia cleric Maulana Kalbe Jawad demanded a complete ban on the books, videos, and speeches of Zakir Naik.
  • Jawad said that "Naik is a part of a bigger terrorist network."
  • "Naik has several times praised Mullah Umar and Osama Bin Laden in his speeches", said Jawad
LUCKNOW: Shia cleric and general secretary of Majlis-e-Ulama-e-Hind Maulana Kalbe Jawad on Friday demanded a complete ban on the books, videos and speeches of Mumbai-based Islamic preacher Zakir Naik.

He said that all the stuff is easily accessible in India and inciting Muslim youth towards extremist activity.

Jawad, who is also a member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board, in a statement, said Naik is a part of a bigger terrorist network which creates scholars and clerics who in turn brainwash young Muslims.

"Naik has several times praised Mullah Umar and Osama Bin Laden in his speeches. On his channel, he openly incites Muslim youth against non-Muslims." Jawad also expressed concern on the free access to Naik's speeches in the market, terming them as 'dangerous' and fit enough to be banned.

Jawad also said that worldwide terrorism was a result of moving away from the teachings of Prophet Mohammad and could be controlled if Wahabi muftis stop proclaiming fatwas endorsing extremism.

"Most of the terror activities have been found to have links with Wahabis. Naik is very popular among youths, but provocative. Youths arrested for Bangladesh terror attack have said they were inspired by Naik. Therefore, the community must watch out against any leader," he said.

http://web.timesnowmobile.com/story?id=43457

There are very few muslims in the subcontinent who hate Zakir Naik. Naik has converted 10-15 people in his speech in Dubai. He is very influential. The habit of framing each and every muslim scholar on charges of promoting terrorism is not a good way to promote religious harmony. This is an allegation, not a smoking gun that said scholar is a fanatic.

Anyway personally I do not like Zakir Naik. Just telling you he is respected, including by the older members of my entire extended family who have watched his speeches and admire his knowledge. For me he is too conservative and I prefer Ghamidi and Muhammed Farooq Khan but being conservative is not good enough excuse to declare some scholar a terror sponsor. We can call him bigoted and that may be a view but banning is a step too harsh.

Also if you don't believe me he is respected then look at his facebook page and the number of likes.

Ban

Banning does not mean that the muslim population dislikes him.

Facebook likes aren't indicative of the respect Lucknowis have for the twisted backward scumbag that is Naik.

Um...banning him might make him more popular.

I'm saying this even though I don't endorse to that weirdo's views. But that's just me.

@haviZsultan

So you went from saying:

Zakir Naik is respected in Lucknow by shias and sunnis alike.

to

Forced to backtrack from all to "some" :rofl: (and we have to take your word for it in any case, just like everything else you always claim about Lucknow and its muslims)....That too introduce sectarianism on top of it as if you lot aren't divided enough already.

Good job @ranjeet. I didn't know about this Lucknow ban and that it came from Muslims themselves.

Continue on!

Taking action against Zakir Naik and getting as many muslims of India on board with it is going to be a nice huge deluge of butthurt from usual quarters.;)

Zakir Naik has knowledge and none has come forward to deny or challenge that. One can disagree with his teaching, method or behaviour but his knowledge of books of different religion cannot be refuted. Often people with limited knowledge of their own books and scriptures, reading from the their hand written notes misquote it and he corrects them every time. I myself have a lot of differences with his way and ideology since perhaps I'm biased slightly towards sufi way to some extent, but honestly I respect him for possessing so much knowledge of not only his own religious scriptures but also of other religion, a feat unmatched in the modern/current times. Correct me please if I'm wrong but with evidence.

Sadly, that is none of it true.
  1. There have been numerous disparaging messages, by knowledgeable Muslims, about his essential lack of knowledge, other than the learning-by-rote sort of nonsense so prevalent in south Asia in particular.
  2. His knowledge of books of different religions has seldom been tested; authorities in these other religions are rarely to be found in conversation with this charlatan.
  3. He has had success against eager and enthusiastic amateurs who want to score points, but end up destroying themselves due to their relatively lesser knowledge than Naik.
  4. I can't possibly correct you with evidence, since that involves searching YouTube for the right examples for each of these three, and presumably for more than one example for each. You will have to be satisfied with a mirror image of what you yourself stated, just in that post that I am answering.

Back
Top Bottom