What's new

EXPOSED: Zakir Naik's link to 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed

Recently a smart *** asked about why 4 marriages in Islam , citing scripture Zakir Naik said that Krishna had 16,000 wives

I think that has caused a lot of butt hurt in the Modi-followers , this is a witch hunt against him

He stupidly didnt understand (or more likely deliberately didnt reveal) the concept of what those 16,000 or so marriages were. They were not what you would call a marriage in Islam (w.r.t 4 wives you can be intimate with as a human being). It was token marriage adoption by Krishna to free those women from their servitude. Of course Zakir Naik is a master of saying LOOK AT THE CONTEXT when its something regarding Islam....but any other religion he will just selectively pick a line from and hope nobody applies CONTEXT to it.

A bloody hypocrite if I ever saw one. But thats not the point. Its his clear verified hate speech thats the point.

He has his date with the Indian constitution coming up. Just watch.

Last edited:
Its time to ban his twitter and facebook account and close down his channel permanantly.

He stupidly didnt understand (or more likely deliberately didnt reveal) the concept of what those 16,000 or so marriages were. They were not what you would call a marriage in Islam (w.r.t 4 wives you can be intimate with). It was token marriage adoption by Krishna to free those women from their servitude. Of course Zakir Naik is a master of saying LOOK AT THE CONTEXT when its something regarding Islam....but any other religion he will just selectively pick a line from and hope nobody applies CONTEXT to it.

A bloody hypocrite if I ever saw one. But thats not the point. Its his clear verified hate speech thats the point.

He has his date with the Indian constitution coming up. Just watch.

8 principle queens/consorts and 16000 junior wives

The Bhagavata Purana captures the life of Krishna's wives after their marriage. Each of the junior wives was given a home, with hundreds of maid-servants. Krishna divides himself into several forms, one for each wife and spends the night with each wife simultaneously. In the morning, all his forms unite into one body of Krishna when Krishna works as the king of Dwarka. Each wife serves Krishna personally, worshipping him, bathing him, dressing him, fanning him, presenting him with gifts and flower garlands etc.

Zakir Naik is a noble man.No matter how much twisting and turning and misinterpretation of his lectures is done,they can't be linked to terrorism.
Or you might have to change and manipulate the definition of terrorism to blame him.
May Allah SWT preserve him and guard him against the propaganda machinery of the enemies.

He has opinions swaying into wrong direction, Maybe the reason he was banned in Malaysia, UK and Canada.
Too early to draw any conclusion and brand him saint or sinner. Let's wait and watch

8 principle queens/consorts and 16000 junior wives

The Bhagavata Purana captures the life of Krishna's wives after their marriage. Each of the junior wives was given a home, with hundreds of maid-servants. Krishna divides himself into several forms, one for each wife and spends the night with each wife simultaneously. In the morning, all his forms unite into one body of Krishna when Krishna works as the king of Dwarka. Each wife serves Krishna personally, worshipping him, bathing him, dressing him, fanning him, presenting him with gifts and flower garlands etc.

Again you are doing what Zakir Naik is famous for. Selective quoting (this time from wikipedia of all places).

Tell me do you know the origin of these "junior-wives"? Where they came from for example? Do you know why they worship and are thankful for him? (these are all related to one thing Zakir Naik will NEVER think of quoting because it makes his comparison look quite silly).

Want to know which satellite up links his peace TV? I mean from which country this peace TV beams its programmes and can't these programmes be switched off?

@ranjeet

He has sharp memory and he has read all the scripture and he remembers by heart so why grudge him on that when he explains/answers with references
Would you be kind enough to explain what scripture is he referring to 4:15 onwards ...

Want to know which satellite up links his peace TV? I mean from which country this peace TV beams its programmes and can't these programmes be switched off?

@ranjeet
I think it's from Qatar if am not wrong. Local cable operators show it illegally in India.

Would you be kind enough to explain what scripture is he referring to 4:15 onwards ...

I think it's from Qatar if am not wrong. Local cable operators show it illegally in India.

Your wives and that which your right hand possesses?

shazamdidijusthearcrack_1daf697042e74aaa61c04526338057b6.png

Recently a smart *** asked about why 4 marriages in Islam , citing scripture Zakir Naik said that Krishna had 16,000 wives

I think that has caused a lot of butt hurt in the Modi-followers , this is a witch hunt against him

Because he idiot didn't knew, that those 16000 women, were freed by Krishna from Narkasur, and since, the society didn't excepted them, Krishna married all of them symbolically.

The people here who think Zakir Naik is smart really need to grow a couple of neurons. Okay fine, at least one then?

I don't think I've ever seen as big a horribly-spoken bundle of filth as ZN.

If people hate him that mush in India, then why don't the Indian gov ban him. Reason, they can't do jack shit and if they did some thing stupid like this, they will face huge backlash from Muslim community and GOI can't really face that right now.

Back
Top Bottom