What's new

EXPOSED!!! Turkey Trains and Provides Weapons to......

What has that to do with anything and is that supposed to be funny? Where do you see any Arab users on PDF talking about Turkey vis a vis Syria? There is none. No Arab country is demanding anything from Turkey either other than the Al-Assad regime and the Iraqi regime being against Erdogan.
Don't confuse us for your Kurds and the Kurds of Syria and Iraq.
Why should other Arab countries send armies to Syria when there is a CIVIL WAR there? We already did more than 99% of all countries as I told and nobody is willing, for now at least, to send any land trops to Syria so don't expext KSA to create miracles out of a sudden. We don't even share a border with Syria.....

ISIS is not 90% Arab and the least thing they care about is ethnicity. Besides both Syria and Iraq are Arab countries so not exactly strange that locals are involved and a few thousand Arab volunteers out of about 450 million Arabs worldwide.
Whats funny about what i wrote? And where did i claimed Arabs want us to involve? Its more the opposite, i think Arabs dont want Turkish involvement, i cant find the article but i remember a Saudi official saying Turks shouldnt meddle in Arab affairs last year which i think he is right.
I was rather talking about wests demands of Turkish involvement which would only cause more tensions out of nowhere.

All i said is if there should be a foreign involvement then from other Arab countrys since its a Arabic internal crisis, its just my opinion im not telling you should go and i also dont expect it.

Last edited:
Whats funny about what u wrote? And where did i claimed Arabs want us to involve? Its more the opposite, i think Arabs dont want Turkish involvement, i cant find the article but i remember a Saudi official saying Turks shouldnt meddle in Arab affairs last year which i think he is right.
I was rather talking about wests demands of Turkish involvement which would only cause more tensions out of nowhere.

All i said is if there should be a foreign involvement then from other Arab countrys since its a Arabic internal crisis, its just my opinion im not telling you should go and i also dont expect it.
it is too late for that now erdogan he is involved from the beginning and since he cant shut up let him solve this problem which is on your borders and one way or other you will be effected kurds will try to claim a country or if IS win then you pray that they leave you alone or the syrian army regain control there are no happy ending

it is too late for that now erdogan he is involved from the beginning and since he cant shut up let him solve this problem which is on your borders and one way or other you will be effected kurds will try to claim a country or if IS win then you pray that they leave you alone or the syrian army regain control there are no happy ending
Praying that IS should leave us alone. :rofl: IS should pray that we leave them alone. :)

Let them come. :D

Whats funny about what i wrote? And where did i claimed Arabs want us to involve? Its more the opposite, i think Arabs dont want Turkish involvement, i cant find the article but i remember a Saudi official saying Turks shouldnt meddle in Arab affairs last year which i think he is right.

That's the impression I got from reading your initial post. I don't know about that. The Arab world cooperates with practically the entire world already. In my eyes it depends solely on the level of cooperation. We can use the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that rule Mullahstan as an example of negative meddling.

Aha. Well, Arab countries are already involved in Syria (bombing campaigns) but I don't believe that any armies will invade Syria unless things get even more ugly which I doubt that they will.

Aha. Well, Arab countries are already involved in Syria (bombing campaigns) but I don't believe that any armies will invade Syria unless things get even more ugly which I doubt that they will.
How much worse can it get?

How much worse can it get?

Well, just more conflict and killings and ISIS seizing more land while the Al-Assad terror regime continues their war crimes without the spotlight of the world as all the focus is on ISIS now.

If the Al-Assad moron had just stepped down like Ben Ali and Mubarak he would have for all his faults before the civil war been hailed and that could have saved Syria. Now that country will need decades to catch up. That's what stupid leadership do to you and selling yourself to outsiders just to keep your throne intact.

Well, just more conflict and killings and ISIS seizing more land while the Al-Assad terror regime continues their war crimes without the spotlight of the world as all the focus is on ISIS now.

If the Al-Assad moron had just stepped down like Ben Ali and Mubarak he would have for all his faults before the civil war been hailed and that could have saved Syria. Now that country will need decades to catch up. That's what stupid leadership do to you and selling yourself to outsiders just to keep your throne intact.
Ask our Syrian Assad propagandist, its all Turkeys fault and everyone in Syria loves him according to him.

Reality is Assad is a dictator who clings to his trone for the price of hundred thousand Syrians life.

Last edited:
Ask our Syrian Assad propagandist, its all Turkeys fault and everyone in Syria loves him according to him.

Reality is Assad is a dictator whos clings to his trone for the price of hundred thousand Syrians life.

Well and he is also the one that invited radicals due to his actions and also radicalized the Syrian people thanks to his continuous war crimes.

What makes this even more tragicomical which many non-Arabs don't know is the fact that Syria has been a long-time state sponsor of terrorism when it comes to Lebanon (they even occupied that country) and also Iraq after 2003.

What gets even more tragicomical than that is the fact that many ISIS leaders were hiding in Syria before the Syrian Civil War started in 2011 with the blessings of the Al-Assad terror regime.

Syrians like this one;

Abu Mohammad al-Adnani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@1000

The only thing that saddens me obviously are the civilians of Syria and the country itself. The Al-Assad family deserves nothing more than mass-executions and I look forward to the day that this will be the case.

Well and he is also the one that invited radicals due to his actions and also radicalized the Syrian people thanks to his continuous war crimes.
What makes this even more tragicomical which many non-Arabs don't know is the fact that Syria has been a long-time state sponsor of terrorism when it comes to Lebanon (they even occupied that country) and also Iraq after 2003.
What gets even more tragicomical than that is the fact that many ISIS leaders were hiding in Syria before the Syrian Civil War started in 2011 with the blessings of the Al-Assad terror regime.
The voting last year was even more tragicomical, hes coming up with elections which are rigged anyway two years after the war started and presenting countrys like North Korea as a reference that the election was fair, and there are still people suporting him, its unbelievable whats going on in Syria. :disagree:

Just as his father Hafez supporting pkk, like father like son...

Last edited:
The voting last year was even more tragicomical, hes coming up with elections which are rigged anyway two years after the war started and presenting countrys like North Korea as a reference that the election was fair, and there are still people suporting him, its anbelievable whats going on in Syria. :disagree:

Just as his father Hafez supporting pkk, like father like son...

Yes and his clown supporters here on PDF (sitting in the West moreover) were trying to convince us that the elections were fair and square. Anyway which "president" decides to make "elections" in the middle of a civil war?:omghaha: Can you imagine the stupidity and fanaticism involved in that just for a war criminal? Shocking indeed.

Anyway rest assured that he (and his regime) will be gone at one point. Either by force or natural death. For the sake of Syria and Syrians one can hope that it happens in the foreseeable future.

@al-Hasani (We can use the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that rule Mullahstan as an example of negative meddling). care to explain who you are talking about.

@al-Hasani (We can use the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that rule Mullahstan as an example of negative meddling). care to explain who you are talking about.

:laughcry:

I am obviously talking about our neighbors Papua New Guinea and their leaders who are wearing those Black turbans and who are infaliable. Your spiritual leaders in other words.

Or did you have Pakistan in mind?

:laughcry:

I am obviously talking about our neighbors Papua New Guinea and their leaders who are wearing those Black turbans and who are infaliable. Your spiritual leaders in other words.

Or did you have Pakistan in mind?

I am 100% sure who you are talking about and i gave you the chance to explain ,but the ones hell bent on destroying my country to please A-rats will greatly benefit from your comments. Please keep them coming.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom