What's new

Explosive investigation by NewYork Times into Axact : The company behind BOL

Most if not all of their clientele would know what they are getting into...basically getting a degree without actually working for it !

But with involving the likes of John Kerry and a strong sales team these guys took it to the next level !

Also if the report is true whats interesting is this that they didn't launch these schemes in Pakistan.
Not really. Their websites market them as ''online courses'', and many people were actually expecting to recieve some coursework or something.

Even if the clientelle knew what they were getting into, which I agree they probably did, legally they are not responsible since the websites advertised the services as legal and fair.

But I've got to admit, I like their guts. They impersonated the US State Department, created regulatory boards to certify their own 'universities', and ultimately even ended up ripping off the Manchester Police who had to open 700 cases because one of their forensic experts had a degree from one of these fraud universities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/17/world/asia/tracking-axacts-websites.html

Always knew there was something fishy about Axact.

Just read their website. It tells you a whole lot of nothing about what they do and how they do it. What a scam.

What was that about?
well another scam just like axact.it all started in 2010 first of its kind awarding two degrees .Management never took permission from the regulators PEC and HEC.kept everyone in dark .took around 4 billion from students never gave even a single degree

Comsats University Students' Union - Official | Facebook
Dual Degree Programme students cry foul - thenews.com.pk
Today's Protest - Comsats University Students' Union - Official | Facebook
COMSATS | Lancaster University

what kills you makes you stronger!!!

In which year you passed out ? Mine was 2013. Thank God, Didn't fall for Dual degree trap. Now another bakchodgi they did is, who ever took computer physics and maths in FSC and took computer engineering they wouldn't be granted PEC number unless they pass FSC chemistry

Shahid Masood's show focused on the Axact issue, one of the first to speak about it since the NYT article was published. He's right sometimes but sometimes he's full of bongiyaan. Worth watching, but with a grain of salt.

well things have changed here after the case in LHC Students pressing them everywhere,management shi*tng their pants.belive me they are also starting summer semster now.

You have to appreciate due diligence of Yasser Siddiqi. Management tried to make out an example out of him but he is persistent in helping grieving students.

Last edited:
You have to appreciate due diligence of Yasser Siddiqi. Management tried to make him an example but he is persistent in helping grieving students.
lucky to be taught by him twice.he is the reason we joined the campaign and took the case to LHC

You have to appreciate due diligence of Yasser Siddiqi. Management tried to make him an example but he is persistent in helping grieving students.
btw what was your dept??

Is he currently unemployed or working somewhere

EE was my dept
self employed still fighting for student rights.we want to bring him back but wont be possible until these goons are removed from the offices and a new management shows up

Back
Top Bottom