What's new

Explosive investigation by NewYork Times into Axact : The company behind BOL

Reading the comments is the best.

"After reading this excellent exposé, I called the toll-free numbers of about five of the universities mentioned in the article (Nixon, Hillford...). No one answers, and the exact same musical background is playing (either immediately, or after pressing a number following the options given by the answering machine)... So yes, it was a shameful scam, now they are hiding and stopped "servicing" all their phone lines by playing the same song for all of them. Congratulations NYT for your investigative journalism."

New York Times goes all the troubles to create such a lengthy "research" report about a small company in Pakistan, :lol:

Or does it have to do something with the yet to be formed media group BOL which might create a challenge for NYT subsidiary "Express Tribune" and other paid media?

Russia Today has already given them a real headache.

Just curious.
Well that's a first. Express News is a subsidiary of NYT. :what:

One must not forget that PASHA (Pakistan Software Houses Association) never considered Axact as an I.T company at first place.

Reading the comments is the best.

"After reading this excellent exposé, I called the toll-free numbers of about five of the universities mentioned in the article (Nixon, Hillford...). No one answers, and the exact same musical background is playing (either immediately, or after pressing a number following the options given by the answering machine)... So yes, it was a shameful scam, now they are hiding and stopped "servicing" all their phone lines by playing the same song for all of them. Congratulations NYT for your investigative journalism."

Well that's a first. Express News is a subsidiary of NYT. :what:
Express Tribune, yes it is man,

19.05.png

Bol ka keya banne ga, Kamran and Mubashir Luqman with others who join Bol tou lattak gae:rofl: if news is true but NY is not our Ummat news jo marzi aya laga diya. Interesting scandal

It's another RAW conspiracy.....

One guy few posts before has already blamed Pakistani "liberals", the ultimate anti state boogeyman. RAW won't be too far behind as they apparently work hand in hand.

I though only lahore campus was effected by the ddp menace...

I also thought ISB campus was a good one...:what:
Not the ddp issue
They didn't launch it here
But other stuff your average Comsian would go through

Back
Top Bottom