What's new

Explosion rocks central Istanbul

Be sure Israelis will remember this:
"I wish the Israelis died in Istanbul attack" Erdogan party aide tweets - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

This item appears in all the Israeli front pages right now:

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG4.JPG

Last edited:
So you take this idiot serious?
How many Israëli's wish the same to the Turks?
Yes, this is how Turkey looks like right now.
There were several explosions in Turkey lately, and nobody here wished the same to the Turks.

This gives Turkey the cover to completely...and once for an all..wipe out the Kurdish community insurgency.

Hopefully Turks are smart about their strategy---and alienate the insurgents by integrating Kurds of Turkey in mainstream--and then completely destroying the terrorist Kurds.

May Allah protect and bless Turkey--always!
That is not how you fight an insurgency. It has to be a political settlement, otherwise you will simply add fuel to the fire.

First of all RIP to all fallen civilians. Coming on topic someday back there was a discussion that Turkey is going on the path of Pakistan in the sense regular interval bombings. It is really bad from all points of view when country's focus is on economy. More resources have to be diverted to deal it which is welcome sign. Hopefully Turkey can avoid this middle East bloodbath and focus on economy. Wish for all the best to all human beings.

Yes, this is how Turkey looks like right now.
There were several explosions in Turkey lately, and nobody here wished the same to the Turks.
Googled her name and only found one news about this tweet at the bottom of the page, the rest were bunch of random women, she is a nobody.
The world is full of idiots no need to make such an uproar about an stupid tweet of a nobody.
RIP to the deceased.

Last edited:
Even small children got hurt, these kurds have hit a new low.

Then they go cry to Europeans "evil Turks are after us please help us" two faced cowards.

Even in the east of Turkey where police is fighting terrorists, the police takes some sugar or tea etc from some abandoned homes in villages and they put money with a letter thanking the host and letting them know they had to borrow such and such items.

Turks are TOO nice to kurds and this is what we get, maybe it's time to stop being nice to these scum.

Last edited:
Even small children got hurt, these kurds have hit a new low.

Then they go cry to Europeans "evil Turks are after us please help us" two faced cowards.

Even in the east of Turkey where police is fighting terrorists, the police takes some sugar or tea etc from some abandoned homes in villages and they put money with a letter thanking the host and letting them know they had to borrow such and such items.

Turks are TOO niche to kurds and this is what we get, maybe it's time to stop being niche to these scum.
Remember brother, not all Kurds are PKK. We must stand together with all our citizens who by definition are Turkish = they can be ethnically Kurdish, Arabic, Laz etc. BUT NATIONALLY they are TURKISH. He who embraces Turkish Republic is our brother, and togehter we will wipe terrorist PKK

Remember brother, not all Kurds are PKK. We must stand together with all our citizens who by definition are Turkish = they can be ethnically Kurdish, Arabic, Laz etc. BUT NATIONALLY they are TURKISH. He who embraces Turkish Republic is our brother, and togehter we will wipe terrorist PKK

As long as they say "I am kurd" I will see them as terrorist supporters.

Everyone that loves Turkey says "I am Turk" and these inclule bosniaks, romans, assyrians, arabs, laz/pontiac people, georgians, bulgarians and many many many others... they all say "I am Turk" not I am "bosniak" they may say my grandparents came from Bosnia, but they say "I am Turk".

Turkey is a very very mixed nation and everyone that see's himself a Turk is a Turk.

If one Indian and one Pakistani came to Turkey tomorrow and they both said "I am Turk" they would be equal to you and me. But the kurds don't say I am Turk, they are the ones trying to start ethnic problems...

Actually they aren't trying to start anything, they are bombing small children like cowards.

I've had enough will not deal with a kurd again in any way.

We kill terrorist after terrorist but bombs keep going off and police getting shot at all the time, if most kurds were not terrorists this would not happen at a large scale as is happening lately. I believe at least half of the kurds support them.

Look at many kurds on facebook that are regular kurds and live in germany for instance, you will see they like pkk pictures and so on.

I see no difference between isis and the kurds right now, cowards attacking children.

Back
Top Bottom