What's new

Explosion rocks central Istanbul

Even small children got hurt, these kurds have hit a new low.

Then they go cry to Europeans "evil Turks are after us please help us" two faced cowards.

Even in the east of Turkey where police is fighting terrorists, the police takes some sugar or tea etc from some abandoned homes in villages and they put money with a letter thanking the host and letting them know they had to borrow such and such items.

Turks are TOO nice to kurds and this is what we get, maybe it's time to stop being nice to these scum.
Dont put all the Kurds in one basket,most Kurds suffer as much from these terrorists as we do.
I know its difficult to remain calm but lets try it.;)

As long as they say "I am kurd" I will see them as terrorist supporters.

Everyone that loves Turkey says "I am Turk" and these inclule bosniaks, romans, assyrians, arabs, laz/pontiac people, georgians, bulgarians and many many many others... they all say "I am Turk" not I am "bosniak" they may say my grandparents came from Bosnia, but they say "I am Turk".

Turkey is a very very mixed nation and everyone that see's himself a Turk is a Turk.

If one Indian and one Pakistani came to Turkey tomorrow and they both said "I am Turk" they would be equal to you and me. But the kurds don't say I am Turk, they are the ones trying to start ethnic problems...

Actually they aren't trying to start anything, they are bombing small children like cowards.

I've had enough will not deal with a kurd again in any way.

We kill terrorist after terrorist but bombs keep going off and police getting shot at all the time, if most kurds were not terrorists this would not happen at a large scale as is happening lately. I believe at least half of the kurds support them.

Look at many kurds on facebook that are regular kurds and live in germany for instance, you will see they like pkk pictures and so on.

I see no difference between isis and the kurds right now, cowards attacking children.
Think about it,what kind of Kurds fled to Germany(Europe) after 1980?

As long as they say "I am kurd" I will see them as terrorist supporters.

Everyone that loves Turkey says "I am Turk" and these inclule bosniaks, romans, assyrians, arabs, laz/pontiac people, georgians, bulgarians and many many many others... they all say "I am Turk" not I am "bosniak" they may say my grandparents came from Bosnia, but they say "I am Turk".

Turkey is a very very mixed nation and everyone that see's himself a Turk is a Turk.

If one Indian and one Pakistani came to Turkey tomorrow and they both said "I am Turk" they would be equal to you and me. But the kurds don't say I am Turk, they are the ones trying to start ethnic problems...

Actually they aren't trying to start anything, they are bombing small children like cowards.

I've had enough will not deal with a kurd again in any way.

We kill terrorist after terrorist but bombs keep going off and police getting shot at all the time, if most kurds were not terrorists this would not happen at a large scale as is happening lately. I believe at least half of the kurds support them.

Look at many kurds on facebook that are regular kurds and live in germany for instance, you will see they like pkk pictures and so on.

I see no difference between isis and the kurds right now, cowards attacking children.
We must keep calm and think with a cool head. You are 100% right that those who can't say "i'm Turkish" are acting treatourusly. My grandparents came from Turkmenistan many decades ago, yet we define ourselves as Turkish. Trust me mate, there are many Kurdish who embraces Turkey and call themselves Turkish, then there are those who don't.

Dont put all the Kurds in one basket,most Kurds suffer as much from these terrorists as we do.
I know its difficult to remain calm but lets try it.;)

Think about it,what kind of Kurds fled to Germany(Europe) after 1980?

And many went to holland... "kurds" with small "k".

1 person from Iran got hurt too in the attack.

We must keep calm and think with a cool head. You are 100% right that those who can't say "i'm Turkish" are acting treatourusly. My grandparents came from Turkmenistan many decades ago, yet we define ourselves as Turkish. Trust me mate, there are many Kurdish who embraces Turkey and call themselves Turkish, then there are those who don't.

You are technically Turkish or with Turkic heritage if u are from Turkmenistan :)

But kurds...

We should just deport them to lraq & Syria where they belong, i have enough of this ungrateful pricks..

Well i'm sry but this is the truth.

Kurds right now are celebrating and having multiple orgasms due to this attacks.
They were always like that.

Wherever there is a kurd, there is a problem....They act like Nazis themselves.

Kurdish logic:

if you disgree with my idea you are a faschist.
i can do it but if u do u are a faschist.

Exact they made today Party in whole Europe for PKK. There was no reaction of law enforcement forces.
PKK is an international terror organization.

Don't blame Europe for that.

Today they had their so called *newroz* celebratings in Turkey...
Not only in eastern parts but also in Antalya again waving PKK's flag and dancing halay.

They are truly disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom