What's new

Explosion in Peshawar kills 6 police officers, injures 8

Can someone tell me why polio workers are repeatedly targeted? What is their issue with polio vaccination?

The Taliban have repeatedly attacked vaccination workers, claiming the programme is part of a CIA-led plot to sterilise Muslims. Peshawar has been rocked by at least four major militant attacks in the last few weeks, which have targeted a church and a market.

“Jews and the United States want to stamp out Islamic beliefs through these drops,” a spokesman for the Jundullah faction of the Taliban, Ahmed Marwat, told Reuters.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...io-vaccination-teams-killing-two-8864430.html

908e32875ab2a4e33a8e92fb3dc5edb4.jpg

when our judiciary, keep them setting free what, we should expect be happening rather terrorism?

when our judiciary, keep them setting free what, we should expect be happening rather terrorism?

Than it should have been decided in 2001 by Gen mush that all terrorists would be tried in Army courts under terrorism charges as they are POWs. I see it as bad planning, it is always bad planning that leads to losing Wars.

Than it should have been decided in 2001 by Gen mush that all terrorists would be tried in Army courts under terrorism charges as they are POWs. I see it as bad planning, it is always bad planning that leads to losing Wars.

dear think tanker!
stop bringing the past, into today?
it wont gona solve anything?
but as for his times, he did his best, he was really fighting the terror?
who was the freedom fighter of this crooked monte carlo judiciary, ohh mister IMRAN KHAN?
how many of these terrorists been sentenced by this croupt judiciary?
how many times PTI voiced thier concerns, about it? never
what your PTI bosses are doing, supporting terror in every means they can?
even demanding the offices for them, what impact this support has brought, till now nothing , zero, zich?
rather TTp terrorists, are now in open, visiting openly to many of minsters homes, after each & every bombings?
plz stop, blaming others for, your own disability to solve law & order in that specific place?
musharf is long gone, its been 7 years in total i guss, if you think he did wrong fighting terror, then go ahead & bow down on the dirty feets of mullha sawati, & tell him to forgive you, & your family?
hope fully, it all make peace & your dam hero MR,IK would become PM of that, talbanistan?

dear think tanker!
stop bringing the past, into today?
it wont gona solve anything?
but as for his times, he did his best, he was really fighting the terror?
who was the freedom fighter of this crooked monte carlo judiciary, ohh mister IMRAN KHAN?
how many of these terrorists been sentenced by this croupt judiciary?
how many times PTI voiced thier concerns, about it? never
what your PTI bosses are doing, supporting terror in every means they can?
even demanding the offices for them, what impact this support has brought, till now nothing , zero, zich?
rather TTp terrorists, are now in open, visiting openly to many of minsters homes, after each & every bombings?
plz stop, blaming others for, your own disability to solve law & order in that specific place?
musharf is long gone, its been 7 years in total i guss, if you think he did wrong fighting terror, then go ahead & bow down on the dirty feets of mullha sawati, & tell him to forgive you, & your family?
hope fully, it all make peace & your dam hero MR,IK would become PM of that, talbanistan?

You are still running in circles, pointless to debate.

Back
Top Bottom