What's new

Explosion in Peshawar kills 6 police officers, injures 8

Itna ghusa! lagta hay dil main waqaee choor tha.

Should have the courtesy of least apologizing for false accusations but as expected you seem lacking basic etiquette !

you are a typical hypocrite ganja lover .. trying to incite ethnic hatred with inflammatory remarks , watching the show from a safe distance & scoring political points shame on you

p.s.

Salute to the fallen officers of the law, they died in the line of duty, may Allah be pleased with them and grant them janat-ul-firdous Amen.

may Allah give Saber to the families of the Shaheed personnel.

Nawaz let his LeJ dogs lose, that's why. He is trying his best to destabilize IK!

The Saudi dog must've received orders from the HQ.

A very Astute Observation .... Situation in Peshawar is quite volatile compared to few months back ...

acquisition WTH .. i said accusation what are you smoking no wonder you are finding it funny ?
Whatever I might be smoking, but it seems like the smoke is coming out from somewhere else....

RIP to Brave Officers, This is the point , we have been watching this almost every day, they are so careless that they become an easy target of militants, they should not move/ travel in large scale , they should not stand in groups too, but sad we cant do any thing for them except praying..........:cry:

You are right. On 29/11 our corps did the same mistake. They all traveled in a single Jeep with red light on and became the easy target of militants. Police should remain present in civil dress. They should remain very much vigilant in situation like this.

Polio is a vicious disease. Pakistan is one of the few countries of the world where it is still found; but we shoot people who vaccinate children against this easily preventable horror? It is Gov’t job to provide security but who will save us when the police needs to be protected as well?

Vaccination is against the Sharia. Taliban should be welcomed and honoured for trying to install the Sharia. Ghosts are inserted from the air and then extracted; there is a foreign hand behind it! I am an American agent because I want to fight Taliban angels

Long live Nawaz Sharif & Taliban Khan and woe to the people who elected the rulers who embrace the killers but denounce the people who object.

What a piteous country Pakistan has become.

Whatever I might be smoking, but it seems like the smoke is coming out from somewhere else....

a typical ganja lover wished to see the thread turn into a PTI bashing by passing ethnic inflammatory remarks ... he failed it didnt happen .. now he can smell and see smoke ... my advice to the dear friend look down

a typical ganja lover wished to see the thread turn into a PTI bashing by passing ethnic inflammatory remarks ... he failed it didnt happen .. now he can smell and see smoke ... my advice to the dear friend look down
ethnic inflammatory?
Is this thread starting motivated by grief and condolence or PTI-Bashing? Tum logon se achay ke umeed to bohat kaam hay.
@Topic
A grief incident indeed and may the diseased rest in eternal peace. Salute to the bravery of police!
Which part exactly is the ethnic inflammatory?
And yes where is the PTI bashing? Except from the literal word?
Ethnicity is the hallmark of MQM and nobody even comes close to clinch that from her.

You are right. On 9/11 our corps did the same mistake. They all traveled in a single Jeep with red light on and became the easy target of militants. Police should remain present in civil dress. They should remain very much vigilant in situation like this.

I remembered a day when a suicide bomber exploded himself in between group of Police persons who were standing infront of Thana abpara islamabad, in which around 20 police men were killed, this was happens near my office, but in very next day i was surprised when i saw another big group were standing at the same place same time :disagree::disagree:

@pak-marine @hasnain0099 I am confused by this Nawaz Sahrif vs Imran Khan thing.

One of them is a proxy for Punjabi militants and the other for Pashtun militants right?

Basically both are creating havoc in Pakistan for Pakistan. Yet the pre-election focus even on this board was those in favor or against each.

On the other hand, we hear you guys telling us how Pakistan and Pakistanis almost always vote non-religious parties into power. But this surely does not gel. I know you will say it is ethnic and not religious, but as an Indian we really do not split hairs on such. The way I see it, the motivations are borne of the same legacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom