What's new

Explosion in Peshawar kills 6 police officers, injures 8

p.s.

Salute to the fallen officers of the law, they died in the line of duty, may Allah be pleased with them and grant them janat-ul-firdous Amen.

may Allah give Saber to the families of the Shaheed personnel.

PTI got over critisized allready, at least we can a very positive, change on PDF where dare devil ptians also not agreed with, thier political leadership?
its already above, that!
its in fedrl govts hand now! to do some thing about it, bt not sit with thier stupid mouths , shut?

I remembered a day when a suicide bomber exploded himself in between group of Police persons who were standing infront of Thana abpara islamabad, in which around 20 police men were killed, this was happens near my office, but in very next day i was surprised when i saw another big group were standing at the same place same time :disagree::disagree:
Its because we never learn. Making on the spot how-haw and then moving on has become our national behavior.

I remembered a day when a suicide bomber exploded himself in between group of Police persons who were standing infront of Thana abpara islamabad, in which around 20 police men were killed, this was happens near my office, but in very next day i was surprised when i saw another big group were standing at the same place same time :disagree::disagree:

You are right. This need to be avoided. If we learn from our mistakes, an effective counter strategy may evolve out of learning.

PTI got over critisized allready, at least we can a very positive, change on PDF where dare devil ptians also not agreed with, thier political leadership?
its already above, that!

its in fedrl govts hand now! to do some thing about it, bt not sit with thier stupid mouths , shut?

not only PTIans ..no one agree with u ( except MQM) i shoudlnt say this but people here think u r mentally retarded ...and sharamnak haad thaak baised :D

ethnic inflammatory?

Which part exactly is the ethnic inflammatory?
And yes where is the PTI bashing? Except from the literal word?
Ethnicity is the hallmark of MQM and nobody even comes close to clinch that from her.

better off continuing smoking the $hit you were on at , sober up and come back later instead of twisting words/ threads & post .. playing retardish games ! you were replied go start from the beginning

not only PTIans ..no one agree with u ( except MQM) i shoudlnt say this but people here think u r mentally retarded ...and sharamnak haad thaak baised :D

i did t want anyone agree,s with me?
but as a matter of fact, no one agree,s with IK giving offices to animals in wazirstan?
even his most favoured dupties, ended up saying its his own brain child?
i am against TTp, whole PDF knows it, & anyone supporting TTp in any godamed ways, I be happy to show him hell?
now, its time to do something against animals, words , talks already all are limbo, giving them more time..?
what should be done to stop them, is my concern?
BTW there is great post, by our great think tanker mr, NIAZ shb , he is not supporter of any dam political party of pakistan like me.?
he often agree to me, & i often agree to him?
MQMers did suffered by the hands of , TTp like ANP, so enemy,s enemy my wellcome friend?
baqi sorry, you are really shramnak full, freak fan of those , who still politicaly support TTp? right?

i did t want anyone agree,s with me?
but as a matter of fact, no one agree,s with IK giving offices to animals in wazirstan?
even his most favoured dupties, ended up saying its his own brain child?
i am against TTp, whole PDF knows it, & anyone supporting TTp in any godamed ways, I be happy to show him hell?
now, its time to do something against animals, words , talks already all are limbo, giving them more time..?
what should be done to stop them, is my concern?
BTW there is great post, by our great think tanker mr, NIAZ shb , he is not supporter of any dam political party of pakistan like me.?
he often agree to me, & i often agree to him?
MQMers did suffered by the hands of , TTp like ANP, so enemy,s enemy my wellcome friend?
baqi sorry, you are really shramnak full, freak fan of those , who still politicaly support TTp? right?

the whole karachi suffer from the hand of MQM .,.u never talk about that .. i have seen ur post before PTI came to power ..u seem very baised against them ..

who is politically supporting them? how are they supporting them , please clearify ...

@hasnain0099 dude you really are on gaanja(the drug) so low level stuff @pak-marine

OT: rest in peace, results of being lenient with the talibans

Last edited by a moderator:
better off continuing smoking the $hit you were on at , sober up and come back later instead of twisting words/ threads & post .. playing retardish games ! you were replied go start from the beginning
You didn't answer my question. Lemme rephrase it, which part of the post was ethnically inflammatory and where was the element
of PTI-Bashing in there.

Can someone tell me why polio workers are repeatedly targeted? What is their issue with polio vaccination?

Can someone tell me why polio workers are repeatedly targeted? What is their issue with polio vaccination?

They believe anti-polio drive is a western conspiracy and all vaccination workers are CIA officials. The fact that Osama was bumped off under the garb of an anti-polio drive did'nt help the cause.

the whole karachi suffer from the hand of MQM .,.u never talk about that .. i have seen ur post before PTI came to power ..u seem very baised against them ..

who is politically supporting them? how are they supporting them , please clearify ...
i never said MQM is angels party, but it a detterence against ,sinndhi seperatists & PPP,s unchecked wadera shahi?
i think , They voted for MQM ?
they are getting what they wished for?
is MQM in the power ? no
is PTI in the power? yes
now stop derailing the thread?

There are no words to describe the despicable act of targeting polio workers who are only trying to save the children of the region from a debilitating disease. Our hearts and prayers go out to the families of the brave police officers who laid their lives protecting these polio workers. The enemy has no ethics and no values. Everyone is open target for them. Do they care about the children who may become crippled for life without polio vaccine? They do not! These enemies of the state have no respect for human lives. We need to stand united against them and defeat their ideology of death and destruction.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command,
U.S. Central Command

Police and security forces are clueless because they have not clear cut policy from govt and lack in weaponry and infrastructure to fight the terrorist, why they are not moving with jammer devices vehicles

If police it self is so vulnerable as shown in recent few attacks how they are supposed to proved security to polio health team and general public

@pak-marine @hasnain0099 I am confused by this Nawaz Sahrif vs Imran Khan thing.

One of them is a proxy for Punjabi militants and the other for Pashtun militants right?

Basically both are creating havoc in Pakistan for Pakistan. Yet the pre-election focus even on this board was those in favor or against each.

On the other hand, we hear you guys telling us how Pakistan and Pakistanis almost always vote non-religious parties into power. But this surely does not gel. I know you will say it is ethnic and not religious, but as an Indian we really do not split hairs on such. The way I see it, the motivations are borne of the same legacy.

Best of luck trying to make sense of their conspiracy nonsense - you my friend will have no hair left if you try, stay back and enjoy the stupid conspiracy theories of so called outside interference (though I strongly believe a ME country is deeply involved in funding them via their petro dollars).

Sit back and wait for at least a shred of sense to return and for them to decipher it all.

btw, RIP policemen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom