What's new

Expert Speak: Is LEMOA Modi’s Strategic Blunder or Master Stroke?

I beg to differ currently India has 4th largest but quality wise its way below to US/Russia/China and other powers ,this support agreement leads to protection by US umbrella in case things went out of hand

THere are no rape cases against US like Japan/Korea neither US soldiers are present in same numbers or with objectives

but stance is against Pakistan so they can do any thing to take care of Pakistan e.g recent statments from US regarding Pakistan centric talks .

Cant comment on these

Wrong .China and India are both developing nations .Chinese are better than us but still nowhere near to US or Russians .
4 th largest and quantity itself has some quality .
We are not that eager since we are not going to fight intercontinental war .

In India things are very different ,noone will leave that easily if they insults our women .

Wrong .Pakistanis is not a matter here .

That is why I said we are unique .We are not Pakistan ,Japan or SK .

What Expert Strategic Preview @Joe Shearer Here Another Gem of Our Neighbours Intellectual Capabilities

Look at the quality of the posts. Why do you want to torture me? What have I done to you? If it was something really bad, I am willing to get down on my knees. and beg forgiveness.

Lets see, at first it looks like a blunder but so did the 123 agreement, but then everything changed, lets see what happens. India has shown drama of symbolism whenever it signs any deal with USA, all the good words but nothing much on the ground, we'll see the result of LEMA in 3-4 years.

In India things are very different ,noone will leave that easily if they insults our women .
Discussion will go off topic but any ways some news facts for your kind information
thewire.in/35629/the-italian-marines-case-represents-a-travesty-of-justice/
www.cnn.com/2016/07/19/asia/india-rape-same-men/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...tizens-ignored-favour-high-profile-cases.html
4 th largest and quantity itself has some quality .
By this notion Europe should be piece of cake for Russia ? This WW2 doctrine doesnt work any more in 21st century
We are not that eager since we are not going to fight intercontinental war .
No India cant only this logistic agreement provide India protection under US umbrella
Wrong .Pakistanis is not a matter here .

That is why I said we are unique .We are not Pakistan ,Japan or SK .
For these 2 points time will tell ,let me share you keep comparing Pak with Japan/Korea (Which were occupied by US not Pak) Yes you cant be Pakistan faced challenges no other nation has faced existential from time of its birth from stopping of its rightful money in 1948 ,So fought three wars give Indians run for money .So logic suggests other wise India is a big country and at the moment even in gulf Indians are saying bad things about these deals and current Govt even sharing openly with Pakistani`s .

No India cant only this logistic agreement provide India protection under US umbrella
Protection from whom ?? Bro what happened to the US umbrella ,wasnt Pakistan under the Umbrella.:-),,bro you post sound like a wish list,the things you want to see happen.....but like as always history you will be wrong this time too..

True, unless there is some backdoor dealing that we are not aware of , this deal is of no value to India.
It simply reminds me of trading rights given to East India company.

India simply does not need lemon....err so called LEMOA , bcos we are not invading any country far away to need support. India is better off paying more money to get western equipment rather than having a deal with devil.

Discussion will go off topic but any ways some news facts for your kind information
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...tizens-ignored-favour-high-profile-cases.html

By this notion Europe should be piece of cake for Russia ? This WW2 doctrine doesnt work any more in 21st century

For these 2 points time will tell ,let me share you keep comparing Pak with Japan/Korea (Which were occupied by US not Pak) Yes you cant be Pakistan faced challenges no other nation has faced existential from time of its birth from stopping of its rightful money in 1948 ,So fought three wars give Indians run for money .So logic suggests other wise India is a big country and at the moment even in gulf Indians are saying bad things about these deals and current Govt even sharing openly with Pakistani`s .

Case 1: Lahore CIA killed few people , the agent released with in days.

Case 2: Middle of Arabian sea, the Italian marines was in jail for years.

CASE 1: India launches satellite to Mars.

Case 2: Pakistan launches Nasr.

Bull shit.

Case 1: Lahore CIA killed few people , the agent released with in days.
Yes after Diplomatic crisis the only way out was to let him go after paying huge amount of money to deceased family .
Case 2: Middle of Arabian sea, the Italian marines was in jail for years.
Lolz what ever makes you feel happy but we all know what happened
CASE 1: India launches satellite to Mars.
COngrats good for you may i remind you if elimination of poverty was objective there are laready more than 300 Mil below poverty line waiting for some help in India alone
Case 2: Pakistan launches Nasr.
Master stroke against multi billion $ COld start
Bull shit.
What can i say
Holly Cow !

Protection from whom ?? Bro what happened to the US umbrella ,wasnt Pakistan under the Umbrella.:-),,bro you post sound like a wish list,the things you want to see happen.....but like as always history you will be wrong this time too..
Hi ,Pak umbrella is no more any there ,India needs it in case of eventuality against China ,logistic agreement represent that shift ,My wish list is to see India,Pak resolve all issues with out interfering in any regional or intl matters

Marines was doing their job yet they spend years in India and give a lots of compensation .
Same cant expect if you are involving in a molestation case .
A French embassy official is still facing trial in India because he harrassed his own daughter .

If a foreign soldier insults our women it would be far worse than marines case .

I already told you.We maintain a big forces because of necessity not for invasion .

We dont need anyones protection .It is quite ridiculous ,we already have ICBM in service and ABM capabilities .
You are talking nonsense here .

They said the same about 123 deal .But still we dont see anything in ground .

India has her own clout ,economy and military in this world .US themselves cant control us ,simple we are too big to control by some foreign nation .

India has left lineage and nationalist mentality .We agreed to this deal because it suits us .
They came here with proposal noone asked them for it .

Back
Top Bottom