What's new

Expats alarmed as raids target illegals

this indian poster "anonymous" makes an extremely valid point and something I've actually been feeling the need to talk to you (bozo) about

be careful about everything you say - even if it's spot on correct. You do have your Passport right -just in case :D

For a free visa! The kafeel took some extra and said he would not bother him, whatever he wants to do!

You understand there is no country in the world which would subject a human being to such humiliation and slavery like conditions of subjugation under a citizen.

Spoke to a friend in KSA, he confirmed the crackdown. He said that it isn't targeting illegal,over stayers only but also the state agents are tearing up people's "aqamas" [resident permits] of people with valid visas and documents,after demanding to check those documents rendering them illegals.

I wonder what is behind this activity?

Oh the Saudi's are complete saints they can do no wrong!
Where is there clerics with halal haram stamp?

Spoke to a friend in KSA, he confirmed the crackdown. He said that it isn't targeting illegal,over stayers only but also the state agents are tearing up people's "aqamas" [resident permits] of people with valid visas and documents,after demanding to check those documents rendering them illegals.

I wonder what is behind this activity?

That sounds too fantastic to be true !

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend : Yaaar waisee my Mom's Aunty & Uncle were living & working there for years ! Uncle died in a car accident in KSA a few months (perhaps a year) ago in a collision with a truck carrying illegal Yemenis from what they told us - The Government & the Company arranged everything very well for them & they were able to bring his body quite speedily back to Pakistan for burial !

I can't remember the last time either of them had anything to complain about even when Uncle was alive ! :undecided:

I'm extremely sorry to hear about your uncle. I would like to offer my deepest condolence to you Arm.

As I stated earlier, If you don't have a valid visa ,then you gonna be in deep trouble. However, Saudi always applies double standards ,to some extents with Pakistanis though :D because we both share loads of things in common xD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually it is true our camp dispensary & cafeteria was raided today and 31 people sacked up all of them on the contract from cleaning services company with legal iqamas. The agents did not give any explanation other than funny face gestures and sleuthing racist insults. Tomorrow we are not reporting to work an unpaid days-off has been announced until the crack down end.

My heart goes out for poor Bangladeshis and Nepalis who have paid thousand of rupees in bribes to secure employment at menial wages. I wonder if Saudi's are going to take up these menial jobs of cleaning and sanitation.

The shurta have the habit of "Knee jerk" reactions on simple things....
So it is plausible that such things are happening although i havent heard it yet and have no proof..
My father was a civil engineer there in 80s..Back the people went out to buy something and forgot their Aqama at home...got spot checked by shurta and straight away got deported for not having Aqama with them...In many cases their wives and kids were still in Saudia...

Actually it is true our camp dispensary & cafeteria was raided today and 31 people sacked up all of them on the contract from cleaning services company with legal iqamas. The agents did not give any explanation other than funny face gestures and sleuthing racist insults. Tomorrow we are not reporting to work an unpaid days-off has been announced until the crack down end.

My heart goes out for poor Bangladeshis and Nepalis who have paid thousand of rupees in bribes to secure employment at menial wages. I wonder if Saudi's are going to take up these menial jobs of cleaning and sanitation.

Is USA going into crisis anytime soon ?
We will have to wait for that

TBQH

IDK about your friend ,but here in the capital everything is well and good. I just met with my former Pakistani Boss and had a Kashmiri Chicken ,no body go into our way.

Do u live in Bahrain or Saudi? /: or Both LoL?
Also, we never claimed to be saints or threatened to wipe out an X and Y cities :wave: .

@Safriz I'm not buying it.

Is USA going into crisis anytime soon ?
We will have to wait for that
They just came up with tough immigration laws ,demanded by their citizens.

Do u live in Bahrain or Saudi? /: or Both LoL?
Also, we never claimed to be saints or threatened to wipe out an X and Y cities :wave: .

Office and residence in Bahrain but actual work in KSA I cross the causeway daily.

@Safriz I'm not buying it.

Thats very poor knowledge of your own country because back in 70's and 80's my father was a geologist in Aramco and the same situation persisted.

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend : Yaaar waisee my Mom's Aunty & Uncle were living & working there for years ! Uncle died in a car accident in KSA a few months (perhaps a year) ago in a collision with a truck carrying illegal Yemenis from what they told us - The Government & the Company arranged everything very well for them & they were able to bring his body quite speedily back to Pakistan for burial !

I can't remember the last time either of them had anything to complain about even when Uncle was alive ! :undecided:

Thats one sad incident may Allah grant them Jannat Amen.

The issue is that our government is being so flexible with yemen for the fact we both share same background. the border with yemen is not completely fenced because of some tribes live in between and thats why we have many illegal Yemenis In saudi arabia. Many foreigners come to Umrah or Hajj and never leave. Other come on work permits and run away from their Kafeel or the job being assign to them. One week ago illegal Yemeni got executed and crucified for killing Pakistan after forcing him sexually.

Thats one sad incident may Allah grant them Jannat Amen.

The issue is that our government is being so flexible with yemen for the fact we both share same background. the border with yemen is not completely fenced because of some tribes live in between and thats why we have many illegal Yemenis In saudi arabia. Many foreigners come to Umrah or Hajj and never leave. Other come on work permits and run away from their Kafeel or the job being assign to them. One week ago illegal Yemeni got executed and crucified for killing Pakistan after forcing him sexually.

You forgot qat, weapon and narcotics trade is heavily controlled by Yemenis.

Office and residence in Bahrain but actual work in KSA I cross the causeway daily.

Thats very poor knowledge of your own country because back in 70's and 80's my father was a geologist in Aramco and the same situation persisted.

No body can touch Aramco employee Babyboy ,and I'm not buying that either.
Plus, I'm fully aware of what's going within our scocity due the nature of my job.

Back
Top Bottom