What's new

Expats alarmed as raids target illegals

I forgot, oil is all they have
no knowledge so studying there makes you dumber

Remember who founded Baghdad wannabe-Arab. A certain Arabian elite who dominated the world for centuries. GCC is 100 times more educated and have better universities. Iraq is a failed and artificial state with great number of illiterates who are not even able to read or write Arabic. Not to mention the poverty which is among the worst in the Arab world (if not the worst) and Middle East. You are also busy killing each other and have the biggest fanatics regardless of sects.

LOL, Iraq's only income is oil and nothing else. You don't have any modern infrastructure at all. Don't compare yourself with a elephant when you are a mouse.

Also you speak for nobody. You don't even write Arabic as you told before on this forum. Nor have you ever lived in the Middle East probably. And if you have only when a small child.

Worry about being ruled as a proxy from Tehran and see them drag your down. Anyway 75 percent of your population already worship that country and a certain leader from that country so you are a lost cause in the Arab world. You cannot deny this. At most we will help the Iraqi Sunni Arabs who have been protesting against your proxy-government for 4 months. They are also Arabs and acknowledge that fact.

Also mind your own business and don't interfere in the Arab world.

Remember who founded Baghdad wannabe-Arab. A certain Arabian elite who dominated the world for centuries. GCC is 100 times more educated and have better universities. Iraq is a failed and artificial state with great number of illiterates who are not even able to read or write Arabic. Not to mention the poverty which is among the worst in the Arab world (if not the worst) and Middle East.

LOL, Iraq's only income is oil and nothing else. You don't have any modern infrastructure at all. Don't compare yourself with a elephant when you are a mouse.

Also you speak for nobody. You don't even write Arabic as you told before on this forum. Nor have you ever lived in the Middle East probably. And if you have only when a small child.

Worry about being ruled as a proxy from Tehran and see them drag your down. Anyway 75 percent of your population already worship that country and a certain leader from that country so you are a lost cause in the Arab world. At most we will help the Iraqi Sunni Arabs who have been protesting against your proxy-government for 4 months. They are also Arabs and acknowledge that fact.

Again the same bullshit ?
During all that time you were banned I was expecting something new but you failed to impress me again.

I think calling Iraq a mouse is a great insult to the GCC, this mouse has raped GCC, this mouse has fought Iran for 8 years, this mouse has the oldest civilization on earth, this mouse was where the golden age of the Islamic abbasid caliphate took place.

Compare Iraq before the wars and you will shut up.

Hello al hashimi, I have never ever mentioned that I do not read Arabic on this forum, I have mentioned this only in Skycraperscity so thanks for even more proof.............

Look secterian boy, Kerbela and Najaf are in Iraq, they do not worship Iran.
Your problem is not the shia religion, you don't care about religion, you have admitted being a secular muslim.
Your real problem is Iran, it is burning you, you have hatred for them :D

Help Iraqi sunni arabs, I will join but remember after we take power, after we rebuild, the kuwaitis together with other khaleejis might have to welcome a second invasion.

Look saudi, you are shia yourself.
You mention them using taqiyya, this is what you have been doing for years on SSC.

"oh im Iraqi, Saudi, French, Italian, Sbanish and my mother is also half bortugese."

Exactly. Foreigners will have no say in this. They are guests and not even nationals. This is our holy, ancient and beautiful lands. Let alone fanatic Shias. In fact we are getting too soft with them in their plans of destruction. But they will never succeed simply because we have always ruled in the past, today and until the end of times.

Its like watching Jevoha's Witnesses claim they represent Christianity.

If you are illegal regardless of the country you will face deportation or at least be at risk of getting deported.

Petrol:

I can see that you are a a Shia fanatic judging by your posts and signature but you are free to stay in Pakistan or better move to Iran. What do you say about this? I am sure it can be arranged. Until then have respect for the Arab country you live in or get out. If users were talking about Pakistan despite living there and being non-Pakistanis as you do they would be banned immediately.

Just be happy that you don't have the guts to tell this to the face of an Arab or on an Arab forum.

Secondly KSA is not your country nor do you have any relations to it so mind your own business. Or importance for that matter.

So much sectarianism. Everywhere you go, the forum quality goes way down. I wonder if you are capable of writing a post that does not contain the words "Iran" or "Shia". May God cleanse you from the hate that is inundating your mind and soul.

So much sectarianism. Everywhere you go, the forum quality goes way down. I wonder if you are capable of writing a post that does not contain the words "Iran" or "Shia". May God cleanse you from the hate that is inundating your mind and soul.

How so? 99 % out of your 121 posts have been interference in Arab matters, insults and sectarianism. Don't start your nonsense here and don't start the provocations if you can't take the replies. I know the truth hurts but I am here to make if clear for you.

To the Dorlitos something troll. I don't know what you are talking about nor care. I can see that you don't write Arabic since I have posted Arabic sources/wrote in Arabic to you here without you replying so that pretty much confirmed my intuition.

The oldest civilization in the MIddle East is Yemen. It was the first place inhabited outside of Africa. The oldest civilizations are in Africa.

The oldest cities in the Middle East are not even in Iraq but in current day Levant/Yemen/Hejaz. 1 year ago ancient remains of a village in the mountains of Yemen/skeletons were dates back to 14.000 BC.

Also Iraq is less than 100 years ago. Don't kid yourself.

All of Northern Iraq is Kurdish lands and once they succeed you are only left with desert two rivers and a 50 km coastline that is highly polluted.

The Abbasids were Hejazis and Baghdad was founded by the Arabian elite just like Basra and many other cities in Iraq. Don't kid yourself. All Arabs in Iraq can trace their ancestry to the Arabian Peninsula as all Arabs. Those who cannot are either Arabized or Kurds/Persians/Turkmens. Moreover Semitic people originate on the Arabian Peninsula/Southern Levant.

How so? 99 % out of your 121 posts have been interference in Arab matters, insults and sectarianism. Don't start your nonsense here and don't start the provocations if you can't take the replies. I know the truth hurts but I am here to make if clear for you.

To the Dorlitos something troll. I don't know what you are talking about nor care. I can see that you don't write Arabic since I have posted Arabic sources/wrote in Arabic to you here without you replying so that pretty much confirmed my intuition.

The oldest civilization in the MIddle East is Yemen. It was the first place inhabited outside of Africa. The oldest civilizations are in Africa.

The oldest cities in the Middle East are not even in Iraq but in current day Levant/Yemen/Hejaz. 1 year ago ancient remains of a village in the mountains of Yemen/skeletons were dates back to 14.000 BC.

Also Iraq is less than 100 years ago. Don't kid yourself.

All of Northern Iraq is Kurdish lands and once they succeed you are only left with desert two rivers and a 50 km coastline that is highly polluted.

The Abbasids were Hejazis and Baghdad was founded by the Arabian elite just like Basra and many other cities in Iraq. Don't kid yourself. All Arabs in Iraq can trace their ancestry to the Arabian Peninsula as all Arabs. Those who cannot are either Arabized or Kurds/Persians/Turkmens. Moreover Semitic people originate on the Arabian Peninsula/Southern Levant.

Strange, on SSC you write compelety the opposite, recently you even thanked my comment LOLOLOL!
You thanked my comment on this forum when I said Kurds are an iranic group from the Iranian mountains that have no business in mesopotamia.
Too bad the saudi removed it right after, so since this comment is related towards me because you dislike me I will not answer it.

Iraq has contributed more to the world then Yemen, Your not even yemeni dude, taqiyya ?

After all, the funny thing is your trying so hard to cover up your lies to the others on this forum not realizing that lieing to yourself is much worse.

I bet on all of Iraq's oilfields this saudi will be banned within a week.

Only if they cant handle the truth. Bashing Saudi Arabia is not against PDF rules but telling the reality that hurts indeed are. He got banned three times for speaking facts just because they felt frustration because no one could counter his argument banning is the way to go.

How so? 99 % out of your 121 posts have been interference in Arab matters, insults and sectarianism. Don't start your nonsense here and don't start the provocations if you can't take the replies. I know the truth hurts but I am here to make if clear for you..

Lies will not help you. Im not even a religious person, Im agnostic. So why would I write sectarian posts? Makes no sense.
Would you kindly refrain from lying, spreading hatred and obsessing yourself with sectarianism.

You talk a lot of Yemen ancient culture and civilization. Fine, thats cool. But let me assure you, you are doing an extremely bad job representing it, with your irrational hatred and behavior. Think about what I said.
We are all people and Im sure we can engage in a civilized conversation, without resorting to such foul language that you keep repeating in all of your posts (there is a reason you got banned you know).
I can point to several posts you have written here, for reasons to moderators to extend the ban. Just one example when you said "gypsy". Not that there is anything wrong with being that, but Im positive you meant it in a demeaning and negative connotation, hence you show your racism towards them.

So again, please try to tone down the hatred, racism and sectarianism. K?

Maybe GCC should allow all Arabs to study university level for free in their countries like Iraq did for all arabs in the 70's right hasani ?

Maybe we will be positive towards that racist shi.thole by then.]

Like half of the older generation khaleeji fuks have studied at Baghdad university.
We should never help other Arabs anymore.

These GCC talks about fighting great oil wars when in truth they had to agree to sell oil at $8 a barrel to guarantee their mere existence with american boots on ground. Saddam by all means would have been left unoppossed if Saudi king did not transfer $600 billion and signed to sell oil cheaply for next 10 years and American soilders on Arabian soil to ensure the agreement is enforced. Truth is always bitter.

Now tell me what a bumper sale of national wealth that was. Back in 90's Petrol in USA was cheaper than in KSA..DANG!!!

Only if they cant handle the truth. Bashing Saudi Arabia is not against PDF rules but telling the reality that hurts indeed are. He got banned three times for speaking facts just because they felt frustration because no one could counter his argument banning is the way to go.

Nope, hes extremely secterian and he made fun of deformed babies.
There are limits on a forum, there are always dirty people who like to watch dead people like hasani maybe, he couldn't argue with me so he went over making fun of dead babies, how low can persons get eh ?

More trolling posts.

When did I thank your comment? I don't thank comments of wannabe Arabs who have a agenda and spread hates towards Arabs. One day you dream of a united Arab empire the other you are insulting the real Arabs and your ancestors original homeland if you claim to be Arab. It's hard to tell because once you said yes and the other time no here.

I am half Yemeni my friend so yes. Contributions are subjective and whether we believe science or not we are either all originally from Africa or descendants of Adem and Hawwaa and I believe in the latter as a Muslim but at the same time I can read what the science/genetics say.

Also you must be extremely focused about me? Were you wanting for my return after being banned for 1 month. My unfair bans were given by me from a certain Iranian moderator who is know unable to interfere on the Arab section and Middle East section.

Also why are you constantly talking about Kuwait here? What has that to do with anything? I already told you that I am against all those small sheikdoms. They should be part of KSA or split up between KSA/Iraq. I am in favor of a more united/strong Arab world to counter people who hate us and want us dead as your Iranian friends here. They will not admit it but you know it just as much as I do.

They suck up to you Iranians in order to gain some friends in the Arab world.

Also what I have of ties to any country is not important and you never know what ties I have. This is a public forum. Maybe one day you will be lucky to get my Facebook and you will see that what I talk about is more near my heart than you would realize. I have said more than enough now.

If you want a stronger Arab world (I don't really care but that was at least what you told here once just to say something else) then don't conspire against your fellow brethren.

In fact you know yourself that Iraq is lost as a important Arab country as long as 75 percent of your population are worshipping a certain country and their leaders/clerics. Are you not a Sunni? Nearly all Iraqi Sunni Arabs are proud Arabs and from Arab tribes. I know this from first hand. They don't like what they see and that is why they protest.

Also quite frankly the countries of the ARABIAN Peninsula have EXCELLENT ties to nearly every single Arab country besides Iraq. In fact that's the only country. And obviously now Syria but before Syria were great allies and also championed Arabism until Al-Bashar lost it and became a puppet of a non-Arab regime and people.

We will not solve our problems if there will not be unity which I am a proponent of. First unite the Arab world and then we can talk about real Muslim unity around the whole world.

Hey may be you saudi's should not even be allowed on PDF without a "Pakistani Kafeel". :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You talk a lot of Yemen ancient culture and civilization. Fine, thats cool. But let me assure you, you are doing an extremely bad job representing it, with your irrational hatred and behavior. Think about what I said.

So again, please try to tone down the hatred, racism and sectarianism. K?

yemani civilization was part of ancient culture long before arabs came into picture. read wikipedia.

More trolling posts.

When did I thank your comment? I don't thank comments of wannabe Arabs who have a agenda and spread hates towards Arabs. One day you dream of a united Arab empire the other you are insulting the real Arabs and your ancestors original homeland if you claim to be Arab. It's hard to tell because once you said yes and the other time no here.

I am half Yemeni my friend so yes. Contributions are subjective and whether we believe science or not we are either all originally from Africa or descendants of Adem and Hawwaa and I believe in the latter as a Muslim but at the same time I can read what the science/genetics say.

Also you must be extremely focused about me? Were you wanting for my return after being banned for 1 month. My unfair bans were given by me from a certain Iranian moderator who is know unable to interfere on the Arab section and Middle East section.

Also why are you constantly talking about Kuwait here? What has that to do with anything? I already told you that I am against all those small sheikdoms. They should be part of KSA or split up between KSA/Iraq. I am in favor of a more united/strong Arab world to counter people who hate us and want us dead as your Iranian friends here. They will not admit it but you know it just as much as I do.

They suck up to you Iranians in order to gain some friends in the Arab world.

Also what I have of ties to any country is not important and you never know what ties I have. This is a public forum. Maybe one day you will be lucky to get my Facebook and you will see that what I talk about is more near my heart than you would realize. I have said more than enough now.

If you want a stronger Arab world (I don't really care but that was at least what you told here once just to say something else) then don't conspire against your fellow brethren.

In fact you know yourself that Iraq is lost as a important Arab country as long as 75 percent of your population are worshipping a certain country and their leaders/clerics. Are you not a Sunni? Nearly all Iraqi Sunni Arabs are proud Arabs and from Arab tribes. I know this from first hand. They don't like what they see and that is why they protest.

Also quite frankly the countries of the ARABIAN Peninsula have EXCELLENT ties to nearly every single Arab country besides Iraq. In fact that's the only country. And obviously now Syria but before Syria were great allies and also championed Arabism until Al-Bashar lost it and became a puppet of a non-Arab regime and people.

We will not solve our problems if there will not be unity which I am a proponent of. First unite the Arab world and then we can talk about real Muslim unity around the whole world.

Look, I won't respond to all of that cause I did before.

Real Arab nationalist don't insult other Arab nations, they do not make fun of Arab nations as you have done with Iraq.
ARAB NATIONALISM is secularism, you cannot be an islamist and a nationalist.
If you are a real Arab Nationalist then your problem is not with shias.

Speaking about relations, all arab governments are not worthy to be supported.
Beside all this Iran loving bs, you have seen me criticize Iran and their regime so drop all this bs.
If you don't like it that I dislike all arab regimes then don't argue with me.
All of them are a bunch of backstabbing P-ussies.

I bet on all of Iraq's oilfields this saudi will be banned within a week.

As I said my dear brothers, I was right.

Nope, hes extremely secterian and he made fun of deformed babies.
There are limits on a forum, there are always dirty people who like to watch dead people like hasani maybe, he couldn't argue with me so he went over making fun of dead babies, how low can persons get eh ?

nope he is not. if pdf can accept bashing saudi arabia, religion, society, social norms, culture, traditions, customs and also discussing our internal affairs that has no geo political relativity.why cant swallow the truth?. Many members are chanting death of people on daily basis you need to check that syrian related thread or you just push when it doesn't suit you.

Back
Top Bottom