What's new

Expats alarmed as raids target illegals

Saudi Arabia is not a nursery,illegals camping in the Kingdom will be deported.

Illegals in red category due to fault of their kafeels. Punishing people because Saudis are oh so saint they can never do something wrong. They can never run cover-up business or do visa crimes and all of this is done by expats..if you hate expats so much why does your ministry gives them visa to come to KSA. Please close the expat recruitment system at once. Ohh you cant do that without expats half the saudis will die from hunger. Tell me who built your country? Lets ask a saudi to construct a road in 50+C heat for 800sr salary.

Listen, go catch your saudis who are benefiting from kefalah business and earning money by doing nothing their entire lives dont blame the expats taking advantage of a lose system due to your own failure. These expats being deported are neither camping illegally not begging for charity, it will be the Saudi kafeels who will be begging for charity once these expats leave.

You devils are the source of trouble in all muslim countries and these deportations will fuel more anti-saudi fire. Let the world exposed your evil face.

‘Violation of human rights’
RIYADH — Two economic experts have criticized the Ministry of Labor’s Nitaqat Program, with one saying it violates human rights and another arguing it will fail if it is not reformulated, according to a report in Al-Hayat Arabic daily newspaper.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Al-Hawshani, a legal and economic consultant, blamed the Ministry of Labor for not implementing the Saudization program. The Nitaqat Program is not fair to workers because they will bear the brunt of the penalties administered against a company, he explained. “The very principle of the program is against human rights.”

He said the Nitaqat Program is not fair to workers because it punishes them for what their sponsors do. “Regardless of the type of penalty given to the owner of a company who does not meet the ministry’s conditions, the worker will be harmed more.”
“The ministry is trying to tackle the Saudization issue but is harming the worker at the same time. If the ministry wants to Saudize jobs, it should do so before the foreign worker arrives in the Kingdom, not afterwards, because the foreign worker comes to the Kingdom based on a contract. The ministry should find alternatives instead of imposing strict measures on current workers. If the ministry is using this program to exercise pressure on companies, it should do so through different procedures such as not granting violating companies visas, not by depriving workers of their rights.”
Al-Hawshani urged the ministry to reconsider its decisions because the Nitaqat Program might disrupt some national programs and harm citizens and the country.

Al-Hawshani said that business owners can launch legal challenges against their classification by the ministry. “The Nitaqat Program was enforced by an administrative decision and this decision can be challenged with an action brought before the courts.”
He criticized the Ministry of Labor for not consulting human rights bodies before approving the Nitaqat Program and not bringing it before the Shoura Council and the Council of Ministers.
“Saudis are given precedence over foreign workers in terms of jobs but the Saudi worker should be ready and able to do the work required. I wonder why the Ministry of Labor gives companies permission and visas to recruit workers from abroad and then issues orders to deport these workers.”

Dr. Abdul Aziz Daghastani, an economic expert, was also critical of the Nitaqat Program. “The program was introduced quickly and lacked details. It did not take into consideration conditions in economic sectors and the companies that will be affected by such conditions.”

The program is bound to fail if it is not completely reformulated and restudied, Daghastani added. The program looks interesting but does not have any details. “We’re back to the same problem related to the Saudization decision to introduce quotas issued by the Council of Ministers,” he pointed out. “The only difference is that the Nitaqat Program replaces quotas with colors, which are translated into quotas,” he explained.
“This means that the Ministry of Labor did not take into consideration the capability of each private sector company to hire Saudis... We can’t overlook the fact that it is difficult to replace foreign workers with Saudis because Saudis are not interested in such jobs.

“The Nitaqat Program will destroy some small businesses which will fall into the red zone later. It is contradictory because the government supports small businesses while the Ministry of Labor with its Nitaqat Program threatens the existence of these small businesses.”

“I think we should deal with Saudization with a much better policy,” he added. — SG

GCC will pay for their crimes as soon as the US will sink deeper in their financial crisis.
They wont be there to protect them anymore.

Exactly. Foreigners will have no say in this. They are guests and not even nationals. This is our holy, ancient and beautiful lands. Let alone fanatic Shias. In fact we are getting too soft with them in their plans of destruction. But they will never succeed simply because we have always ruled in the past, today and until the end of times.

Its like watching Jevoha's Witnesses claim they represent Christianity.

If you are illegal regardless of the country you will face deportation or at least be at risk of getting deported.

Petrol:

I can see that you are a a Shia fanatic judging by your posts and signature but you are free to stay in Pakistan or better move to Iran. What do you say about this? I am sure it can be arranged. Until then have respect for the Arab country you live in or get out. If users were talking about Pakistan despite living there and being non-Pakistanis as you do they would be banned immediately.

Just be happy that you don't have the guts to tell this to the face of an Arab or on an Arab forum.

Secondly KSA is not your country nor do you have any relations to it so mind your own business. Or importance for that matter.

Turning perfectly legal residents into illegals and deporting them is an example never seen or heard anywhere..Another Arab accomplishment of using "Kharjees" to build their jon market then deporting them to take over.

And no I am not shia fanatic or even remotely religious but its nice to see my signature making some effect..Beautiful country all made on expat blood and sweat. This kind of attitude expresses that Saudi or rather Arab solidarity with Pakistan is entirely due to sectarian reasons and that makes them very dangerous influence. Stop burning other people house to expand your own stupid ideologies. It is very true that the Al Sauds have gone insane due to fear of revolt and making new law every twewnty-four hours. These kind of laws will only hurt Saudi economy as many businessmen will take their investment to America and Europe.

When a person works abroad he invests a part of their life in the country and this is respected under human rights law everywhere expect in GCC which is full of racism and bigotry...

Ohh and I am not living in KSA and I am not even in Arab world by my choice. I resigned from my job with a Candian contractor to get out of this hell hole called Bahrain and KSA. In USA there are 12 Million status-less illegals yet no one talks about their deportation however in KSA, crooks make deliberate policies to turn perfectly legal persons into illegals and then deport them without a care of their poor women and children. Then same KSA wants human rights and democracy in Syria height of hypocrisy something.

Turning perfectly legal residents into illegals and deporting them is an example never seen or heard anywhere..Another Arab accomplishment of using "Kharjees" to build their jon market then deporting them to take over.

And no I am not shia fanatic or even remotely religious but its nice to see my signature making some effect..Beautiful country all made on expat blood and sweat. This kind of attitude expresses that Saudi or rather Arab solidarity with Pakistan is entirely due to sectarian reasons and that makes them very dangerous influence. Stop burning other people house to expand your own stupid ideologies. It is very true that the Al Sauds have gone insane due to fear of revolt and making new law every twewnty-four hours. These kind of laws will only hurt Saudi economy as many businessmen will take their investment to America and Europe.

When a person works abroad he invests a part of their life in the country and this is respected under human rights law everywhere expect in GCC which is full of racism and bigotry...

Ohh and I am not living in KSA and I am not even in Arab world by my choice. I resigned from my job with a Candian contractor to get out of this hell hole called Bahrain and KSA. In USA there are 12 Million status-less illegals yet no one talks about their deportation however in KSA, crooks make deliberate policies to turn perfectly legal persons into illegals and then deport them without a care of their poor women and children. Then same KSA wants human rights and democracy in Syria height of hypocrisy something.

Then move to USA and cry there. Nobody cares. Whether you are religious or not is not of any importance it just makes my points even more clear and stronger. I don't care about your signature it just displays your lack of knowledge, bigotry, sectarianism and lack of Islamic knowledge. But how can you when you probably don't speak a word of Arabic or let alone able to understand the Holy Qur'an in it's classical Arabic form.

You are free to move back to Pakistan or better Iran and stay there. I am sure they could use types like you. In fact you would fit ideally on Press TV and their nonsense they report each day about the Arab world and Sunnis. All with that clear sense of inferiority complexes that so many people of a certain sect display here and in real life.

Millions of expats live and work on the Arabian Peninsula. From the West to the far East. Millions don't complain and are grateful for the opportunities they have got. Including many members on this forum. If you or anybody else don't likes it you are free to go. Our mission is not to please non-nationals who have a hatred for Arabs and Sunnis (Muslims).

GCC will pay for their crimes as soon as the US will sink deeper in their financial crisis.
They wont be there to protect them anymore.

List of GCC crimes are too long to forgive.

Terrorism in Afghanistan
Mass murder of civilians and PA in Pakistan
Destruction of Iraq
Conspiracies against Iran
Funding terrorism and chaos in Syria
Mass murdering in Bahrain

Meanwhile look at their own country most backward people on earth.

List of GCC crimes are too long to forgive.

Terrorism in Afghanistan
Mass murder of civilians and PA in Pakistan
Destruction of Iraq
Conspiracies against Iran
Funding terrorism and chaos in Syria
Mass murdering in Bahrain

Meanwhile look at their own country most backward people on earth.

We cannot blame them for 1990, we attacked them they invited the west to deal with us, a ***** move by the Gulfies but forget this.
2003 however..
The terrorism they are still financing..

I can hear the cries from here, LOL. I am sure you will be deported back in due time when the Bahraini government does its excellent work. Also deal with your inferiority complexes somewhere else. The GCC is the richest region in the world when looking at the capita per person and compared to its size and it moreover has the biggest economy in the Muslim world and Middle East. KSA is the 20 biggest economy in the world in terms of GDP (nominal) and it's among the fastest growing economies in the world. The biggest Muslim economy moreover.

Also I don't care about Bahrain. In my eyes all those small sheikdoms should be a part of KSA (Arabia) and Oman should be part of Yemen. Same people and all Arabians.

Then move to USA and cry there. Nobody cares. Whether you are religious or not is not of any importance it just makes my points even more clear and stronger. I don't care about your signature it just displays your lack of knowledge, bigotry, sectarianism and lack of Islamic knowledge. But how can you when you probably don't speak a word of Arabic or let alone able to understand the Holy Qur'an in it's classical Arabic form.

You are free to move back to Pakistan or better Iran and stay there. I am sure they could use types like you. In fact you would fit ideally on Press TV and their nonsense they report each day about the Arab world and Sunnis. All with that clear sense of inferiority complexes that so many people of a certain sect display here and in real life.

Millions of expats live and work on the Arabian Peninsula. From the West to the far East. Millions don't complain and are grateful for the opportunities they have got. Including many members on this forum. If you or anybody else don't likes it you are free to go. Our mission is not to please non-nationals who have a hatred for Arabs and Sunnis (Muslims).

Ohh please take your sectarian nonsense out of here you people have a really disgusting mentality. May be the air of civilization have never touch you. I am glad I have a home to go back to in Canada but million dont, especially those suffering from Saudi funded terrorism back at home which has broken country economies and have turned them into Saudi puppet states like Pakistan. My heart goes out for suffering of people purely on humanitarian ground. I am glad two more weeks and I will be out of this medivial place called Arabistan. May be you should put more efforts into creating a civilization then we can talk as far as I know slave trading and caravan looting was Arab way of life. I am sure your ancestors must have blamed the poor Hujjaj for coming to Haj after looting and killing them.

Ohh please take your sectarian nonsense out of here you people have a really disgusting mentality. May be the air of civilization have never touch you. I am glad I have a home to go back to in Canada but million dont, especially those suffering from Saudi funded terrorism back at home which has broken country economies and have turned them into Saudi puppet states like Pakistan. My heart goes out for suffering of people purely on humanitarian ground. I am glad two more weeks and I will be out of this medivial place called Arabistan. May be you should put more efforts into creating a civilization then we can talk as far as I know slave trading and caravan looting was Arab way of life. I am sure your ancestors must have blamed the poor Hujjaj for coming to Haj after looting and killing them.

To all the Iranians and non-Arabs who have commented here and meddled their ugly noses in Arab affairs they have no business in, made threats and insulted Arabs etc. I have a little message for you.

First of all I will not fall for cheap provocations that will get me banned although it would take me a few seconds to put posts/users as that in their rightful place.

Anyone who has studied the actual works of Ibn Khaldun (who was an Arab btw) in his native language (Arabic) would know that this description was used for the Bedouin tribes who rebelled against local Arab rulers at that time. When Ibn Khaldun was alive the Arab world had the biggest cities in the world together with those found in India/China who always were populated in great numbers. Makkah, Madinah, Sana'a, Baghdad (founded by Hejazi Arabs and the Arabian elite) together with Damascus were among the most populous and thriving places of trade. Not to mention the new cities the Fatimid Dynasty (another Arabian dynasty) built in Egypt that was sparse inhabited at that time. Cairo one of them.

Yemeni history and civilization is among the oldest in the world. In fact the first civilization known to human mankind outside of Africa was first established in Yemen and Hejez. Queen Sheba already ruled a vast empire and the Kingdom of Saba' had built one of the architectural wonders of the ancient world (Marib Dam) nearly 3000 years ago before anything was called Iran and while the Persians still lived as nomads on the Kazakh steppes. She is mentioned in the Torah that dates back to 1000 BC. Way before any other known Queens. Oman and especially Hejaz have ancient civilizations as well.

Eastern KSA, Bahrain, Qatar had Dilmun a empire that predated any of Iran and which was a trading partner of Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley.

Anyway Semitic people have the oldest civilizations outside of Africa.

The second description is ludicrous. The Arabs conquered half of the world in a few decades through military brilliance. Including Iran with ease despite being outnumbered at first. And unlike Iran we established our empire in Europe as well for CENTURIES and from the Atlantic Ocean to the Arabian Sea.

Arabic grammar was already established WAY before Islam in Hejaz and Yemen so that's also a lie. No Iranian presence in those areas - EVER..

Even "only" 1000 years before Islam ancient Arabian kingdoms in KSA, Syria, Jordan and Iraq built World UNESCO Heritage Sites such as Petra, Mada'in Saleh, Palmyra and Hatra.

Even a Roman Emperor (Philip the Arab) became a Roman Emperor.

The stupidity even reaches another pathetic low considering the fact that the Caliph Harun al-Rashid (half Hejazi and half Yemeni) was the most successful patron of the arts/culture in the Middle Ages and constructed the largest library (Bayt al-Hikma) known in the ancient world.

Bunch of cheap air but provocateurs with inferiority complexes who don't know anything about Arab/Semitic history nor speak the language will always make trouble. But this is expected when seeing the messenger. It gets even more funnier when it comes from a half Kurd (do you guys even have a civilization - not a country that's for sure) and a Persianized Azeri/Gypsy or any other minority group in Iran that make up the majority of the population.

Checkmate.

Also I am glad to hear that you will be deported in just two weeks time. Make sure never to return.

We cannot blame them for 1990, we attacked them they invited the west to deal with us, a ***** move by the Gulfies but forget this.
2003 however..
The terrorism they are still financing..

Saddam attack must have bough some sense of humanity in Kuwait. I have traveled to entire GCC, Iraq, Syria, Iran and Kurdistan due to nature of my work nowhere you will find people as racist and bigoted as in GCC. I support Saddam invasion!

Guess why my nick is "Petrol"

I can hear the cries from here, LOL. I am sure you will be deported back in due time when the Bahraini government does its excellent work. Also deal with your inferiority complexes somewhere else. The GCC is the richest region in the world when looking at the capita per person and compared to its size and it moreover has the biggest economy in the Muslim world and Middle East. KSA is the 20 biggest economy in the world in terms of GDP (nominal) and it's among the fastest growing economies in the world. The biggest Muslim economy moreover.

Also I don't care about Bahrain. In my eyes all those small sheikdoms should be a part of KSA (Arabia) and Oman should be part of Yemen. Same people and all Arabians.

Selling oil with earnings going into Khalifa pocket yet claim to have highest capitia per GDP. Arent we having a thread about povert in Qatar ? Saudi Arabia unofficially has the highest poverty in Middle East more than Iran and Syria combined because the corrupt Al Saud steal all the oil money into their private accounts in New York. Come on I have seen it all!

Now I am not allowed to post link but Saudi Arabia is jailing all bloggers making films about poverty in KSA. You are still young have not seen the world there are many phases to pass before you learn some humanity and senses.

Maybe GCC should allow all Arabs to study university level for free in their countries like Iraq did for all arabs in the 70's right hasani ?

Maybe we will be positive towards that racist shi.thole by then.]

Like half of the older generation khaleeji fuks have studied at Baghdad university.
We should never help other Arabs anymore.

@Petrol @al-Hasani : People please desist with the Sunni this or Shia that thing !

Please delete sectarian post these people have no manners to discuss. May be years of living in unipolar society has killed their senses of tolerance and diversity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot, oil is all they have
no knowledge so studying there makes you dumber

Back
Top Bottom