What's new

Exercise “Vijayee Bhava” begins today

okay calm down SPARK, NASR was a reply to 100K dude who is sitting 9780983280284 km away

sure exercise as much as you want, just dont cross the border or send marcos over.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

sure exercise as much as you want, just dont cross the border or send marcos over

Just say that to the Marines. Or more correctly to the American Generals.

Cpt. Popeye, I was gonna compliment you for your first post for giving a sensible reply (probably would have liked your post as well). But your second post kind of killed it for me.

This is becoming more and more interesting. Talk about putting salt on a wound
Why would exercising in our side account to rubbing salt on wounds? Just because Pak is humiliated means we shouldnt be exercising? What is Azm-e-Nau?

Man, i am concerned about the ''timing'' of the exercise and that it doesnt inflame tensions on both sides of the border.

p.s. Azm-e-nau was a response to Indian exercise

DSCN1307.JPG

Man, i am concerned about the ''timing'' of the exercise and that it doesnt inflame tensions on both sides of the border.

p.s. Azm-e-nau was a response to Indian exercise

PA if it wishes too can set up an exercise in response to this one; i.e. if they have'nt planned any training exercises. Its all OK as long as they don't cross the border.

p.s. these exercises cost quite a bit of money and wear out quite lot of men and material.

LETS GO OUT BLAZING NUKES !!!! HEE HA ... NUKES TO EAST NUKES TO WEST , AND NUKES IN NORTH POLE TO MESS UP CLIMATE

main soch hi raha thaa ke India ne abhi tak koi action kyoun nahi liya ---- i was hoping for 80,000 troops by now

They are doing it in Rajhestan, just to show Pakistan after Osama`s drama were on air from usa. But indians may ignoring that they cannot follow americans steps. Come on india. . . . . :police:

They are doing it in Rajhestan, just to show Pakistan after Osama`s drama were on air from usa. But indians may ignoring that they cannot follow americans steps. Com on india. . . . . :police:

I think its little exaggeration as the exercise was planned much before this incident besides its a normal practice to check one's preparedness

Back
Top Bottom