What's new

Exercise Shaheen 6 Full Footage...

Badly needed translation of those Captions. Any Chinese friend here to help?

From the few bits in English spoken by Pakistani crew, i could understand they were pitted jointly against an imaginary enemy .
Basically Pakistan and China air forces together practiced to target a common adversary...
I winder which common adversary is that? ;)

I just wish that guy on the track spoke a bit more eloquently. Or at least know the name of the language he is supposedly in love with :wacko:

I learned two things

1. I didn't understand any thing ( subtitles )
2. There is a dude named Tahir in China Air force

PS: The take away F-7pg is still a badass and will remain a royal pain up anyone's ***.

At 15:38 mark, Tail Choppers still flying F-7P or are they using a stock footage ?

I just wish that guy on the track spoke a bit more eloquently. Or at least know the name of the language he is supposedly in love with :wacko:
He is a JCO/NCO. Standard of English would not be as high as that of the officers.

Basically not much credible information was allowed to be displayed or spoken. The lock on showed F-7pg was done by J-11. As our PAF pilot also hinted of using their capability at max against the bigger bear, but in that video only rec for j-11 HUD. They even can't show for F-7pg. Where as no display of dogfight between thunder with any bird. All kept secret

Back
Top Bottom