What's new

Exclusive video of Indian F16 with flairs during strikes

again GOOD TO KNOW you can believe it

Believe what? yes that's a MIG 29, the other one you posted i know that's an F16 but it's a completely different video. I'm just saying, in the OPs video, that's a MIG 29, the video is bogus anyway, it's just an aircraft deploying flares but the anchor seems to think it's explosive ordnance. Besides, the supposed attack was done by M2000s.

Believe what? yes that's a MIG 29, the other one you posted i know that's an F16 but it's a completely different video. I'm just saying, in the OPs video, that's a MIG 29, the video is bogus anyway, it's just an aircraft deploying flares but the anchor seems to think it's explosive ordnance. Besides, the supposed attack was done by M2000s.
I didn't realize they made single engined Mig29s!

What an idiot nation even donkey have better senses when did ibdia bought F 16 and did indiaforces shotting camera in pak border where bombs were to be droped and these are flares not bombs

Watch the video on .25 speed... You'll see more details, including the twin engines.

IMG_6030.JPG

I saw it myself I was in Islamabad these Pak F-16's rehearsing for an Airshow at night, throwing flares.

Back
Top Bottom