What's new

Exclusive: In Doklam, Chinese Built New Roads In Last 2 Months, Show Satellite Pics

Smiley thug what does that mean? Care to explain?

Maybe it was you and your Media that roared like a lion and ended up agreeing to Indian demands and now make a road close to flash point and we will show you what a real fight looks like....

It's self explanatory. :azn:

Demand with what? You have a weaker military, less equipped and less funded. What leverage do you even have to demand?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. This is more of an exchange, we postpone road construction, in return we occupy Doklam. There is no such thing as a free lunch bhai, there has got to be an exchange. Good deal to me, we don't even need to swap territories with Bhutan.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can threaten here and there, but the reality is your military is no where near our capabilities, hell you still need to import howitzers, what will happen if your MKIs run out of spares? Wait for imports genius?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Our MIC can outproduce and outgun you to oblivion. First learn to feed your soldiers properly, buy them some proper clothing instead of that slum dog beanie suit. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How big if I may ask. Well, is that entire conscripts? You are not gonna get away without a bloody nose.

Cut the crap, move an inch else shut up.

How long can you cling on to 62, attacking few thousand soldiers with a large number of army, later running back like clowns when India was mobilizing troops.
Last I heard Aksai is still in Chinese hands? 50 years bhai, 50 years, so where are you?:lol:

How big if I may ask. Well, is that entire conscripts? You are not gonna get away without a bloody nose.

How long can you cling on to 62, attacking few thousand soldiers with a large number of army, later running back like clowns when India was mobilizing troops.
Is that what Modi revised history text tell you.
That India won the war in 1962 ?
A few thousand soldiers ?
According to Indian infested wiki, India had 12,000 soldiers.

That's why China is much respected in the world, it is preparing the ground at Donglang so that the next intrusion by the trouble making Indians, its the Indians who will die. Everything is meticulously planned, they don't do things willy nilly like the Indians do as in like a submarine can sink inside their port or a warship can capsize while dry docked.
No use to keep talking cowardly, lets see India take some action now.

Last edited:
You want to face us?? Ask PLA to build the road at the flash point, then you can see our dogra's and Jaat regiments slaughter your men in the mountains...and yes they can pick 2 Chinese soldiers with their hands much like your Pakistani Punjabi friends tall and strong...
So now it's only road at the 'flash point', not roads in 'Doklam'? Before this was no soldiers, no roads, no nothing in Doklam, mutual retreat, agreement on road stoppage...wht happened? You did not get any agreement, our troops are still there and yet you retreated? What happened to defending Bhutan?

So it's okay for helipads, stores, bunkers and missiles but no roads? OOO you cute Hindus.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Move an inch, we freaking have kilometers of roads in Doklam, what happened to destroying our roads? Isn't that what those bulldozers are for? You didn't even touch an inch.... You sent in bulldozers after we destroyed your bunkers...remember??:enjoy:

Ask this to pakistanis who blame indians for arming insurgents in pakistan.
You are wrong, we have billion separatist inside. Even there is an rebellion going inside my office to break india.
So? mean you can make good quality weapon? why drag Pakistan here? just want to show how strong you are?
And have you seen the gap between China and India enlarged? Impotent indian, you big mouth with short hand shit.

I don't care how many separatist there are in India, I just know you indian suck, Indian goverenment and normal indian, the official are corrupted and impotent, the normal indian are eager to enter the system, and just keep complaining on impotent government and corrupted official, but with short hand and be lazy, fool. You can keep dreaming of the collapse of China:coffee:

A weak person speaks like this and that is what you are a weak person, our gap is reducing and watch for it...
I know, in your stupid indian brain, the world is decided by your big mouth:-).

Ok, you can drink more cup of Ganges water, and you have Modiji. For me, I better like doing something for myself, but not just watch. In China, labor is not ashamed, big mouth is

Last edited:
You kicked a ITBP(Indo Tibetan border police) soldier, he was a policeman and kicked from the back, your soldier after kicking was so scared that he started trembling all can see that, well if it was army he would had been dead and yes this was more like a street fight after which your side ran away...cool story
I only see that Indian scrambling to safety in fear after being floored by the Chinese.
Ya we all know how brave the Chihuahua is.

Now is a good chance to make good all your bragging and jingoism.
Find your balls and take action now that China is changing the status quo daily on the land that India claim they had a duty to protect for Bhutan.
Or Indians need more time to recover from the fright and stress they got after months of war warning from China.

So now you consider Donglang to be "Chinese territory"? :rofl:

How many times are you going to backstab Bhutan like this?
You are a respected member sir, please don't twist the facts, it was always about the road towards India.
It was always about the aggressive approach and militarisation of the Sino India border, this is not the way how it works, it's a point close to chickens neck, we will not lose this...if we lose this we lose AP that is what it is....

So? mean you can make good quality weapon? why drag Pakistan here? just want to show how strong you are?
And have you seen the gap between China and India enlarged? Impotent indian, you big mouth with short hand shit.

I don't care how many separatist there are in India, I just know you indian suck, Indian goverenment and normal indian, the official are corrupted and impotent, the normal indian are eager to enter the system, and just keep complaining on impotent government and corrupted official, but with short hand and be lazy, fool. You can keep dreaming of the collapse of China:coffee:

I know, in your stupid indian brain, the world is decided by your big mouth:-).

Ok, you can drink more cup of Ganges water, and you have Modiji. For me, I better like doing something for myself, but not just watch. In China, labor is not ashamed, big mouth is
Cut the crap and yes I give up to your bullshit and yes delete your off topic posts because I am...

You are a respected member sir, please don't twist the facts, it was always about the road towards India.
It was always about the aggressive approach and militarisation of the Sino India border, this is not the way how it works, it's a point close to chickens neck, we will not lose this...if we lose this we lose AP that is what it is....

Excuse me, you are the one twisting the facts here.

The FACT is that India officially considers Donglang to be Bhutan's territory.

But you are saying that it is fine for China to do all this in our own territory. So according to you, Donglang is now Chinese territory?

Excuse me, you are the one twisting the facts here.

The FACT is that India officially considers Donglang to be Bhutan's territory.

But you are saying that it is fine for China to do all this in our own territory. So according to you, Donglang is now Chinese territory?
Sir donglang or doklam is a disputed territory between Bhutan and China and the construction was not to be done by any of the side, you broke the agreement and India stepped in....doklam junction is disputed and where you building roads and stuff is yours so please twisty games won't work.....

and where you building roads and stuff is yours

We are doing all this in Donglang. Read the thread title.

The multiple major roads, the thousands of troops, the permanent garissons, the helipads, all of these are being built in Donglang. An area which India officially considers to be Bhutan's territory.

India has a mutual defence treaty with Bhutan, which means they have a duty to protect them. And India did try, for a while. But then they retreated out of Donglang for no reason?

Cut the crap and yes I give up to your bullshit and yes delete your off topic posts because I am...
You already lost when you let us occupy Doklam Plateau. The road extension to Jampheri ridge was not the strategic part genius, the plateau is the strategic part. The highest elevation flat piece of real estate facing Siliguri. You weren't just trying to stop a road, you were preventing us from occupying Doklam Plateau, WE JUST OCCUPIED IT, DO YOU GET IT GENIUS? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
upload_2017-12-13_11-12-30-png.442224

You are indian sh!t, impotent indian, just watch and talking, what else you can do? bully woman or destroy your country, keep being happy and hail for you Modiji, rubbish!

You are indian sh!t, impotent indian, just watch and talking, what else you can do? bully woman or destroy your country, keep being happy and hail for you Modiji, rubbish!
Ahh Modiji seems to have given you a bamboo Up in your @ss haan? what has he done to you? why so much frustration, I think he is doing Good for India......:(

Ahh Modiji seems to have given you a bamboo Up in your @ss haan? what has he done to you? why so much frustration, I think he is doing Good for India......:(
In you dream, impotent indian! you keep bullying your women, defecate in the public!

You already lost when you let us occupy Doklam Plateau. The road extension to Jampheri ridge was not the strategic part genius, the plateau is the strategic part. The highest elevation flat piece of real estate facing Siliguri. You weren't just trying to stop a road, you were preventing us from occupying Doklam Plateau, WE JUST OCCUPIED IT, DO YOU GET IT GENIUS? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
upload_2017-12-13_11-12-30-png.442224
For us it was always about the road that you were building and its between you and bhutan, you began road construction way back in 2009 in this area but was far from Indian border, speak to me when you build the road beyond Jampheri Ridge(this was viewed as border by bhutan)....Until then keep building stores and helipads as its not PLA that's doing so.
http://idrw.org/in-shadow-of-doklam...strength-on-bhutan-border-plans-new-outposts/
The plateau is the best place to be when artillery opens up right??

In you dream, impotent indian! you keep bullying your women, defecate in the public!
Well get lost i dont have time for one cent internet army of china....and you are offtopic:blah:

We are doing all this in Donglang. Read the thread title.

The multiple major roads, the thousands of troops, the permanent garissons, the helipads, all of these are being built in Donglang. An area which India officially considers to be Bhutan's territory.

India has a mutual defence treaty with Bhutan, which means they have a duty to protect them. And India did try, for a while. But then they retreated out of Donglang for no reason?
again build the road beyond jumpheri ridge and show me some satellite images of these new camps if you have them, until then its propaganda to me...

Back
Top Bottom