What's new

Exclusive: In Doklam, Chinese Built New Roads In Last 2 Months, Show Satellite Pics

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just love these Chinese and there threat. Whole world is laughing on this Sisi Country.

India entered into there territory & blocked them from construction, and still they can max do is theatrical show.

Its fun to see there desperation.

And you think our society is so weak that you will bomb a place and arm some groups and India will go down? You need to get familiar with our society it maybe a hindu majority country but people of this country also are aware of scavengers like you that may not even let them live freely, you have never seen an open society and that's the beauty of India, you can even blame your PM can you? Can you make Winnie the Pooh Bear memes with xi Jin ping face? Well I can do that with PM modi.....lol talks about Disintegrating India....:lol:
I believe China can if we really wanted to. India is an ethno-religious tinder box. India is a threat to peace in South Asia, and please spare me the peaceful existence shit, India had been a two face double fork tongue snake. You can draw anything on Modis face but that still does not mean you won't disintegrate. The fractures are there, and democracy can be a liability in such cases.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I just love these Chinese and there threat. Whole world is laughing on this Sisi Country.

India entered into there territory & blocked them from construction, and still they can max do is theatrical show.

Its fun to see there desperation.
You remind me of the kid who dash onto the middle of the road and say "those stupid drivers don't dare to bang me".
Matured adults won't unnecessarily kill Indian juvenile kids for indulging in childish pranks.
Of course punishment will be meted out if Indian juvenile do not obey admonishments and orders to scoot.
Luckily Indian juveniles took loud admonishments quietly (quiet like a mouse) and scoot just in time, averting more severe punishments forthcoming.

I have seen communist countries go down in history, we all know who is the threat to peace in south asia and asia all together, its a land grabbing thug that believes in expansion of its triad and have two other thugs under its triad, its the beauty of democracy that despite getting fetal blows due to civil wars and years of emergency that India stands tall, you talking about fractures? how about tibet and xinjiang? forcefully occupied territory? If we arm them One china policy can go down the drain and yes we also can arm them....

You already tried supporting Tibetan separatists in 1959, the result was in 1962.

I have seen communist countries go down in history, we all know who is the threat to peace in south asia and asia all together, its a land grabbing thug that believes in expansion of its triad and have two other thugs under its triad, its the beauty of democracy that despite getting fetal blows due to civil wars and years of emergency that India stands tall, you talking about fractures? how about tibet and xinjiang? forcefully occupied territory? If we arm them One china policy can go down the drain and yes we also can arm them....
Are you sure we are 'communist'? We are no different from 1980s Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. One party rule which is authoritarian but embrace the market economy. :enjoy:. I have seen more basket case 'democracies' fail in my lifetime. :rofl:
If you are democratic, Kashmir would be independent, Sikhs would have Khalistan, NE would be independent, and South India would be independent. So stop lecturing me on 'freedom' and democracy. You know that is bullshit! :rofl:

You had been supporting an independent Tibetan government in exile since the 50s, are you succeeding yet? We are not even investing fully in the NE area yet due to diplomacy. After Doklam, you will see magic. Arm? Arm with what? Imported weapons? :rofl::rofl::rofl:. First learn to feed your won before thinking of arming others. A hungry population is already a weapon for us. :lol:

You also have seen the gap between China and India enlarged more and more. Don't pin your hope on collapse of China to make you india be better and stronger than China, I know you most of indian have the day dream, Your lazy and stupid indian, who destroy your country.

You can arm Xinjian and Tibet, welcome, but fisrt you need to learn how to make good quality weapon, if can't, can import "low quality" weapon from China, of course, your million separatist in india are eager to get weapon from China too.

Impotent indian!

You also have seen the gap between China and India enlarged more and more. Don't pin your hope on collapse of China to make you india be better and stronger than China, I know you most of indian have the day dream, Your lazy and stupid indian, who destroy your country.

You can arm Xinjian and Tibet, welcome, but fisrt you need to learn how to make good quality weapon, if can't, can import "low quality" weapon from China, of course, your million separatist in india are eager to get weapon from China too.

Impotent indian!

they have to import their bullets too

Impotent indian!

Ask this to pakistanis who blame indians for arming insurgents in pakistan.
You are wrong, we have billion separatist inside. Even there is an rebellion going inside my office to break india.

You remind me of the kid who dash onto the middle of the road and say "those stupid drivers don't dare to bang me".
Matured adults won't unnecessarily kill Indian juvenile kids for indulging in childish pranks.
Of course punishment will be meted out if Indian juvenile do not obey admonishments and orders to scoot.
Luckily Indian juveniles took loud admonishments quietly (quiet like a mouse) and scoot just in time, averting more severe punishments forthcoming.
Funny Han :lol::lol::lol::lol:. ok Got it:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now go and tell your Xi Xi..... to come and attack.

We are ready.... waiting to pluck both his grenades.:lol:

A weak person speaks like this and that is what you are a weak person, our gap is reducing and watch for it...

OMG are you a smiley thug?? Why so many smiley's, you really look to me like a kid when i close my eyes and imagine you....
Please name some democracies that failed in your life time I don't know about them....
India, Nigeria, Philipines...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe it was you and your Media that roared like a lion and ended up agreeing to Indian demands and now make a road close to flash point and we will show you what a real fight looks like....
I am waiting.
The Chinese are waiting.
What are you and India waiting for ?
China is changing the status quo daily on the land that India claims belong to Bhutan.
What happened to your India Bhutan Defence Treaty ?

China already said they only want peace and more trade to milk more billions from India.
The last time India was cowardly quiet as a mouse when China daily hurl insults and warnings at India.
Ball is in war mongering India side.
Quickly find your balls and show us what a real fight looks like.
Please not another Willy Wolly dance this time.
Indian-funny-gif.gif

I am waiting.
The Chinese are waiting.
What are you and India waiting for ?
For the Chinese to blink:enjoy:.
China is changing the status quo daily on the land that India claims belong to Bhutan.
What happened to your India Bhutan Defence Treaty ?

China already said they only want peace and more trade to milk more billions from India.
The last time India was cowardly quiet as a mouse when China daily hurl insults and warnings at India.
Ball is in war mongering India side.
Quickly find your balls and show us what a real fight looks like.
Please not another Willy Wolly dance this time.
Yeah, China is doing damage control. They are building small tents along its side. India is watching all their drama, but when they build roads to Jhamperi, we will bulldoze them as before. Now more of make-believe satellite images of Doklam plateau. As far as warmongering is concerned, we saw who was warmongering a while back. Threatening with war, but at the end of the day, the conscripts were asked to stand down.
Alas, they might have forgotten to ask the minions on the forum to stand down too, they are still fighting their battle, even with false flags.

Treaty is still intact, ask them Bhutanese, not an inch of a road on disputed territories. Anyway, keep doing the damage control, hopefully, you can claim an imaginary road in there and both countries can stay calm.

For the Chinese to blink:enjoy:.

Yeah, China is doing damage control. They are building small tents along its side. India is watching all their drama, but when they build roads to Jhamperi, we will bulldoze them as before. Now more of make-believe satellite images of Doklam plateau. As far as warmongering is concerned, we saw who was warmongering a while back. Threatening with war, but at the end of the day, the conscripts were asked to stand down.
Alas, they might have forgotten to ask the minions on the forum to stand down too, they are still fighting their battle, even with false flags.

Treaty is still intact, ask them Bhutanese, not an inch of a road on disputed territories. Anyway, keep doing the damage control, hopefully, you can claim an imaginary road in there and both countries can stay calm.
China is doing damage control, according to you ?
I see China preparing a big welcome for when the next time India intrude again.
The whole area is Bhutanese according to India, so don't let us wait, find your balls and take action now.

Its evil to wish for conflict as there will be casualties, but the hegemonic, war mongering, 56inch chest thumping Indians need to be taught another lesson again as the 1962 lessons are lost on them.

You want to face us?? Ask PLA to build the road at the flash point, then you can see our dogra's and Jaat regiments slaughter your men in the mountains...and yes they can pick 2 Chinese soldiers with their hands much like your Pakistani Punjabi friends tall and strong...
Why does it need to be on the flash point ?
The whole area is disputed according to India.
The Chinese will find your big tall and strong Indians easy targets for their bullets.
Your big tall and strong Indian also went flying from a kick by the Chinese.
Find your balls quickly and take ACTION NOW !!!
Flying kick upload_2017-8-21_16-14-47.gif

China is doing damage control, according to you ?
I see China preparing a big welcome for when the next time India intrude again.
The whole area is Bhutanese according to India, so don't let us wait, find your balls and take action now.
How big if I may ask. Well, is that entire conscripts? You are not gonna get away without a bloody nose.

Its evil to wish for conflict as there will be casualties, but the hegemonic, war mongering, 56inch chest thumping Indians need to be taught another lesson again as the 1962 lessons are lost on them.
Cut the crap, move an inch else shut up.

How long can you cling on to 62, attacking few thousand soldiers with a large number of army, later running back like clowns when India was mobilizing troops.

Back
Top Bottom