What's new

Exclusive images of strikes on targets in Afghanistan

Remember the dead bodies of the terrorists after the APS attack?
The had something in common, everyone was wearing a bandolier and everyone almost had a headshot and everyone had a weapon with him.
I might not be able to reveal more but believe me your anger is wrongly directed brothers.

I again advise you to stop following media reports blindly. Nothing but heart break comes out of it.
The reports and the actual situation on ground differ 60-70%.
Well aps terrorists came with weapons not flowers.
Media reports wrong dont belive them same goes to ur sir ji kal strike remember

Actually WaJ S Khan is really respected in the military and his interaction with mil offrs kind of makes him better than 90% of the people that claim bullshitry.
And the picture is not from a drone they are too low level and oblique to be from a drone. Maybe from a quadcopter like the Phantom 4 we had 2 of them in Khyber.
Or the infantry tracking radar that was there forgot its name. It had remotely placed Cameras.
Being respected as a journalist is one thing, being an expert is quite another. I stand by my earlier source.

Which in turn if taken from press releases and media accounts?
Think about it for a bit.
Attack happens, anger develops, press releases regarding causality figures are released, anger subsides.
And the main issues are again side lined.
Is that happen with india all the time when something going blame pakistan straight away even blame pigeons to be a spy but again all terrorists raw and RSS other extremists left alone even some of them become primeminister such as 56" modi sarkar

Conspiracy? Oh well nice talking to you guys.
If you don't want the truth I have no use here.
I don't want to boast here but let me tell you that one of my relative has been credited with 34 kills in three tour of duty, he also acted as OP for PAF strikes, their job was also to check and asses and retrieve post strike damage and casualties so take your stories elsewhere and have a nice day.

No. He fancies himself a military expert when all he is is a guy who speaks well.
His article was bullshit. Spoke to PAF pilots in Jacobabad? Which is assigned to India border? "detailed warplans to strike Afghanistan"? They are probably detailed war plans to nuke Moscow; does not mean they are about to be implemented.

The pics looks like gun camera footage; most likely from a gunship; which is what Afghan sources reported. Of course there is no rule that Arty cannot be used as well, indeed there is a well now tactic where artillery pins the enemy to a sheltered position which Air then takes out.

I just wish MLRS could have been used, the target looks perfect for that with bomblets.
Given that he is given regular access to PA & PAF his reports are accurate.

Also no Afghan sources claimed use of gunships.

I don't want to boast here but let me tell you that one of my relative has been credited with 34 kills in three tour of duty, he also acted as OP for PAF strikes, their job was also to check and asses and retrieve post strike damage and casualties so take your stories elsewhere and have a nice day.
I was the one that controlled Ground Air Coordination during the Khyber Ops.
When Strike or ISR mission enters an area own Arty and other weapons in the AOR that pose a threat at high altitude must cease firing.
So I had RADAR PICTURE of whole of Fata and I tell you we never ONCE ventured into Afghanistan like the media claimed manytimes.
Heck even ISPR doesn't claim that
We don't use real time OPs during bombings in FATA because most of the strikes were Beyond Enemy Lines.
The procedure is long. Tgts are selected, Lat/Longs taken, MO requested etc etc.

11 more scumbags sent to hell.

PESHAWAR:
Pakistan Army kills 11 terrorists entering from Afghanistan to Kurram Agency

Pakistan Army continues the nation wide crack down against the terrorists and militants in the wake of wave of terrorism that has killed over 100 Pakistanis within the last one week.

At least 11 suspected militants were killed in an encounter with security forces in Kurram Agency, one of the seven semi-autonomous regions in the country’s North West, officials said.

Two security forces personnel were also injured during the cross-fire.

The suspects were reportedly travelling from neighbouring Afghanistan and entered Kurram through Khyber Agency but were intercepted by a security convoy, sources added.

The bodies will be handed over to the political administration of the agency.

The development came just two days after security forces launched a nationwide crackdown on after a bomb ripped through Lal Shahbaz Qalandar’s shrine in Sehwan, Sindh, killing over 100 militants across the country.

When Strike or ISR mission enters an area own Arty and other weapons in the AOR that pose a threat at high altitude must cease firing.
So I had RADAR PICTURE of whole of Fata and I tell you we never ONCE ventured into Afghanistan like the media claimed manytimes.
We don't use real time OPs during bombings in FATA because most of the strikes were Beyond Enemy Lines.
The procedure is long. Tgts are selected, Lat/Longs taken, MO requested etc etc.
So you want us to believe you who has not shown his true nationality till now.

Who believes the media nowadays?
Media has no independent present in the FATA / Afghanistan border region hence no independent verification of news.
Believe me when I tell you that all this anger is wrongly directed.
It is harder for the Tangos to operate in KPK as compared to Punjab, all this anger towards Afghanistan is directed only to calm the populous and again let them forget about the actual sanctuaries present in interior sindh, Heck even F%$ing Islamabad (Lal Masjid Anyone?)
Operation is already launched in Punjab.

Do read my post again, no where did i mentioned that the person entered Afghanistan.But he's seen enough action to know what's what.

Back
Top Bottom