What's new

Exclusive images of strikes on targets in Afghanistan

Remember the dead bodies of the terrorists after the APS attack?
The had something in common, everyone was wearing a bandolier and everyone almost had a headshot and everyone had a weapon with him.
I might not be able to reveal more but believe me your anger is wrongly directed brothers.
So what are you exactly implying here, that some one was playing games over the bodies of 150 innocent souls.....give it a rest mate, those children weren't exactly orphans, most of them belonged to the parents in the armed forces which would some label as elite, how could you possibly even think on those lines....our media is not exactly in bed with authorities.....thank god for that.

Which in turn if taken from press releases and media accounts?
Think about it for a bit.
Attack happens, anger develops, press releases regarding causality figures are released, anger subsides.
And the main issues are again side lined.
I can also provide you confirmations from the afghan media but don't want to post the Afghan propaganda here and I think you trust Amaq more but they are under heavy attack and currently unavailable.

So what are you exactly implying here, that some one was playing games over the bodies of 150 innocent souls.....give it a rest mate, those children weren't exactly orphans, most of them belonged to the parents in the armed forces which would some label as elite, how could you possibly even think on those lines....our media is not exactly in bed with authorities.....thank god for that.
Dude you got me wrong!
I have nothing but 100% love for the little angels that lost their lives in APS. I mean who the F kills children even if they are of you enemy.
I am talking about the response after the people started blaming the establishment.
The pictures of terrorist that were killed AFTER 2 or 3 days after the incident. The ones claiming fo hundred of tangos killed released by ISPR.

Not a reliable source.
WaJ S Khan is more credible.
No. He fancies himself a military expert when all he is is a guy who speaks well.
His article was bullshit. Spoke to PAF pilots in Jacobabad? Which is assigned to India border? "detailed warplans to strike Afghanistan"? They are probably detailed war plans to nuke Moscow; does not mean they are about to be implemented.

The pics looks like gun camera footage; most likely from a gunship; which is what Afghan sources reported. Of course there is no rule that Arty cannot be used as well, indeed there is a well now tactic where artillery pins the enemy to a sheltered position which Air then takes out.

I just wish MLRS could have been used, the target looks perfect for that with bomblets.

@Oscar @Horus

Do you think that a drone was used to guide the fire and capture images.

This is just one of the four camps that were turned into rubble.

C5Aj72LWAAMR6kh.jpg
looking like very accurate howitzer fire

No. He fancies himself a military expert when all he is is a guy who speaks well.
His article was bullshit. Spoke to PAF pilots in Jacobabad? Which is assigned to India border? "detailed warplans to strike Afghanistan"? They are probably detailed war plans to nuke Moscow; does not mean they are about to be implemented.

The pics looks like gun camera footage; most likely from a gunship; which is what Afghan sources reported. Of course there is no rule that Arty cannot be used as well, indeed there is a well now tactic where artillery pins the enemy to a sheltered position which Air then takes out.

I just wish MLRS could have been used, the target looks perfect for that with bomblets.
Actually WaJ S Khan is really respected in the military and his interaction with mil offrs kind of makes him better than 90% of the people that claim bullshitry.
And the picture is not from a drone they are too low level and oblique to be from a drone. Maybe from a quadcopter like the Phantom 4 we had 2 of them in Khyber.
Or the infantry tracking radar that was there forgot its name. It had remotely placed Cameras.

Dude you got me wrong!
I have nothing but 100% love for the little angels that lost their lives in APS. I mean who the F kills children even if they are of you enemy.
I am talking about the response after the people started blaming the establishment.
The pictures of terrorist that were killed AFTER 2 or 3 days after the incident. The ones claiming fo hundred of tangos killed released by ISPR.
You are not making any sense at all so just leave it at that.
Some 150 children were massacred and yet you are asking who kills children.

You are not making any sense at all so just leave it at that.
Some 150 children were massacred and yet you are asking who kills children.
This and the others that were released with it after the APS attack.
If you have made up your mind on not realizing the truth then tell me, it will be a futile attempt.

If you have made up your mind on not realizing the truth then tell me, it will be a futile attempt.
link you attached is for retrieving IP?

Keep your conspiracy theories to yourself, I am actually watching images of dead terrorist killed during these operations but images are too graphic to be posted here.

Keep your conspiracy theories to yourself, I am actually watching images of dead terrorist killed during these operations but images are too graphic to be posted here.
Conspiracy? Oh well nice talking to you guys.
If you don't want the truth I have no use here.

just post it, you can see dead bodies of children and women after the terror attacks --check gettyimages.com it's all public! I demand that we have the right for revenge and blood of the enemy. ! post it! You will be not banned if so we will protest and boycott PDF!

@Oscar @Horus

Do you think that a drone was used to guide the fire and capture images.

This is just one of the four camps that were turned into rubble.

C5Aj72LWAAMR6kh.jpg
Aren't these images looks too clear to be taken from a drone. By any chance if these were taken by a Heli...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom