What's new

Exclusive images of strikes on targets in Afghanistan

India is peaceful because you can't now!!! Its not India of 2008, you now it well that you do it now, we will tear you a**!!!

Over and Out and have a good day!!!

Yeah It's Not 2008 In 2008 Only Mumbai Happened. After 2014 Pathankot Uri Nagrota Not Tomention The Multiple Attacks By Naxals and Seven Sister State Rebels and 56' Ki Sarkar Couldn't Do *****.

Even Their Sir Jee Kal Strike Made Them The Joke of The World:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gunships were used.

Sources will show up on internet tomorrow. It is a nice effort by OP to extract these Images and post.
no gunships were used. images also make it clear they are shells.

However, no air assets were used in the strikes. A senior officer of the Pakistan Air Force told me on the basis of anononimity that "there are clear plans to strike terrorist targets in Afghanistan, but we don't have the green light yet."
Another Pakistan Air Force pilot, who is stationed in a fighter squadron in Jacobabad, said, on the basis of anonymity: "There's a lot of anger, and we are ready to go, have been training to go, but they won't let us go yet" in to Afghanistan.
However, several senior military officials made said that despite of the pressure from within the military as well as from the public and media, the Pakistani military will not use air power in Afghanistan as it could set a new and dangerous military precedent in South Asia.
https://m.facebook.com/journalismwsk/posts/1408490565849229

Meh...
Deserted compounds (Markazes) recorded as targets by arty during old operations again targeted to make the public believe that we actually had the balls to do something.
From the ruble looks like 130 or 155 mm.
No drone no PAF. Fan boys please stop embarrassing yourselves.

India is peaceful because you can't now!!! Its not India of 2008, you now it well that you do it now, we will tear you a**!!!

Over and Out and have a good day!!!
we can easily target civilians. IF WE WANT TO BUT WE NEVER DO IT.

Meh...
Deserted compounds (Markazes) recorded as targets by arty during old operations again targeted to make the public believe that we actually had the balls to do something.
From the ruble looks like 130 or 155 mm.
No drone no PAF. Fan boys please stop embarrassing yourselves.
Mehhhhhhh
We also used a dummy to be shown like a dead terrorist....can't blame you for being a bollywood victim.

16830859_1228185207231123_3914469647461507055_n.jpg

Who believes the media nowadays?
Media has no independent present in the FATA / Afghanistan border region hence no independent verification of news.
Believe me when I tell you that all this anger is wrongly directed.
It is harder for the Tangos to operate in KPK as compared to Punjab, all this anger towards Afghanistan is directed only to calm the populous and again let them forget about the actual sanctuaries present in interior sindh, Heck even F%$ing Islamabad (Lal Masjid Anyone?)

Who believes the media nowadays?
Media has no independent present in the FATA / Afghanistan border region hence no independent verification of news.
Believe me when I tell you that all this anger is wrongly directed.
It is harder for the Tangos to operate in KPK as compared to Punjab, all this anger towards Afghanistan is directed only to calm the populous and again let them forget about the actual sanctuaries present in interior sindh, Heck even F%$ing Islamabad (Lal Masjid Anyone?)
Latest:
233 terrorist killed so far with in Pakistan
1238 terrorist arrested with in Pakistan so far
870 people arrested for spreading sectarianism.

Mehhhhhhh
We also used a dummy to be shown like a dead terrorist....can't blame you for being a bollywood victim.
Remember the dead bodies of the terrorists after the APS attack?
The had something in common, everyone was wearing a bandolier and everyone almost had a headshot and everyone had a weapon with him.
I might not be able to reveal more but believe me your anger is wrongly directed brothers.

Latest:
233 terrorist killed so far with in Pakistan
1238 terrorist arrested with in Pakistan so far
870 people arrested for spreading sectarianism.
I again advise you to stop following media reports blindly. Nothing but heart break comes out of it.
The reports and the actual situation on ground differ 60-70%.

Not following media. Media is following me currently.
Which in turn if taken from press releases and media accounts?
Think about it for a bit.
Attack happens, anger develops, press releases regarding causality figures are released, anger subsides.
And the main issues are again side lined.

Back
Top Bottom