What's new

Exclusive images of strikes on targets in Afghanistan

why all bodies cant have different colour?
and why they cant wear fake adidas shirt? or u think its not available in this region?

I was anticipating what indian memebers will say.... they are still stuck on ababeel and babur 3... its too much

Russia should be concerned with the presence of this ISIS right on their door steps, Pakistan and Russia should do joint air strikes to decimate ISIS in Afghanistan.

Syrian conflict pics claimed as those from FATA.
Pretty much sums up the current credibility of PDF.

Well mistakes are made and the poster questioned the authenticity as saying 'heard' not 'it is'. But you being labelled excrement cleanser seems to be proving right!!!

Okay let's make a deal, if the mods confirm I am :
1. A Pakistani
2. A serving member of the forces.
Then do all the actual PATRIOTIC Pakistanis that tried to redicule me agree to stop reproducing and not letting your gene poll corrupt any more of this Sacred Land?

Well mistakes are made and the poster questioned the authenticity as saying 'heard' not 'it is'. But you being labelled excrement cleanser seems to be proving right!!!

A person who is afraid to display the flags of his/her country should be the last one to talk about credibility.

you will soon come to light sweetie ;)

How the he'll does it look like mortars from the pictures?

An untouchable speaks. Go back to cleaning brahmin shit

And the side kick of an untouchable

Here comes second phase of Indian attacks. I am waiting for the time when Indians start protesting for Afghan civilians deaths.

Even i saw that picture carried by the newspaper reporting on the incident.
Now how does PDF credibility comes into question.
Media in our part of the world is known to pick random pictures from the internet.
But you have managed mere 300 posts in 8 years yet you are here questioning the credibility of PDF.
Learn to walk before aiming to run.

1. A Pakistani
Then do all the actual PATRIOTIC Pakistanis that tried to redicule me agree to stop reproducing and not letting your gene poll corrupt any more of this Sacred Land?
Respect is very very difficult to gain and lost very very easily. You have lost it even before gaining it. So without further soiling your character its best to pack it in. Even if you are right the character has now unwashable stains on it.

1. A Pakistani
Respect is very very difficult to gain and lost very very easily. You have lost it even before gaining it. So without further soiling your character its best to pack it in. Even if you are right the character has now unwashable stains on it.

Back
Top Bottom