What's new

Exclusive images of strikes on targets in Afghanistan

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't me an Indian or any other nationality.
You live in your fake bubble and the day it bursts is the day you question reality of your mere existence.

Interesting... according to trolls here, you are an Indian with pakistani uniforms...hmm.

Anyways, if you are a real pakistani soldier, eventually truth comes out.

Wait for Indian experts: thy will develop a new science to prove these pic fakes.

This and the others that were released with it after the APS attack.
If you have made up your mind on not realizing the truth then tell me, it will be a futile attempt.

Let me burst a bubble of your propaganda. This Picture was not released after APS.!!!! This picture was released in March during Khyber-2 Ops in Tirah Valley . Where PA fought a bloody battle for kidney ridge.

There is no cure for jealousy.
What's make you think I am an Indian with Pakistani Army uniforms? My nick?
It's short for something bro. It's not my actual name. But then again why would you understand.
A person spreading such BS so easily can rarely be corrected.
You are no worse than the Facilitators across the border.
You give false info, You corrupt the minds of the populous just so that you can get people following you.
That is exactly what the Tangos do.

What's make you think I am an Indian with Pakistani Army uniforms? My nick?
It's short for something bro. It's not my actual name. But then again why would you understand.
A person spreading such BS so easily can rarely be corrected.
You are no worse than the Facilitators across the border.
You give false info, You corrupt the minds of the populous just so that you can get people following you.
That is exactly what the Tangos do.
Sorry man to blow your cover but today you got caught.

You really think that I would allow my meta and exif data to be posted on a site sepcially of a pic that has my uniform in it?
Yes you are right the Rank, Name and PA number are not secret according to Geneva but I just don't feel like providing it.
Is it really that hard that a person from military might actually post on a forum FOR military?

By taking picture of my younger brother's or late father's uniform I will not become SSG Commando or 1-Star officer. There are many persons belonging to military on the forum who do post here. Although most of them are verified and hold special tags but still the contents of their posts make them distinct which is lacking in your posts history.

Anyway - It's internet and I am Air Chief Marshal.

By taking picture of my younger brother's or late father's uniform I will not become SSG Commando or 1-Star officer. There are many persons belonging to military on the forum, who do post here. Although most of them are verified and hold special tags but still the contents of their posts make them distinct which is lacking in your posts history.

Anyway - It's internet and I am Air Chief Marshal.
What special tags would that be? My name? My Rank? My PA number? My Svc Book? My SVA? My one page Bio Data Form? My Med History Form? My record from CORO? My pictures like all wannabes from the ops area? My GC number from PMA? My Unit? Formation?
Or would you rather want me to recite the ICIB or the SD in Fd?

What special tags would that be? My name? My Rank? My PA number? My Svc Book? My SVA? My one page Bio Data Form? My Med History Form? My record from CORO? My pictures like all wannabes from the ops area? My GC number from PMA? My Unit? Formation?

You have comprehension problem as well.

Atleast you can confirm to the admin team. They will award you with professional tag. Then, all the trolls go silent.

This is one option

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom