What's new

Exclusive: China releases terrorism evidence video

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
‪#‎Exclusive‬: China releases evidence of ‪#‎terrorist‬ groups spreading terror online

‪#‎China‬’s State Internet Information Office released evidence Tuesday showing how the “Eastern Turkistan Islamic Movement” uses the Internet to incite violence, in a move for a nationwide campaign against terrorism.

The East Turkestan Islamic Movement, (‪#‎ETIM‬) has planned and carried out several #terrorist attacks in #China over the past few years. They have also used the Internet to disseminate videos, images, and propaganda to incite violence.

Terrorism has become a global issue since September 11th and it has begun spreading in China in recent years.

In this above documentary presented by Chinese intelligence services, Turkey is explicitly referred to as a main source of extremist ideology and major jihadist internet content producer.

A must watch since there is a diverse range of opinion from the West and the East.

In this above documentary presented by Chinese intelligence services, Turkey is explicitly referred to as a main source of extremist ideology and major jihadist internet content producer.

Which part of the video... give me an exact time. ı don't want to waste my time.

Afghanistan is the root of the region's problems, you fix Afghanistan, you fix the region.

I envy the chinese capability to root out islamic extremists.We in north east India are held hostage to the "secular,democratic and peaceful" idealistic foolishness of mainland India.

Are there any Indian members here who think plenty of the terrorists in Asia are also trained in Turkey?

False flag attempt by the Chinese government. Plain as the nose on your face.:china:

Are there any Indian members here who think plenty of the terrorists in Asia are also trained in Turkey?

What will it make any difference ? As you can't provide a single evidence....all you can do is google and bring up non-sense articles from internet. And we take great pleasure rip apart those false allegation. So bring on.

Seems like a pre-text to crack down hard on those circumventing China's Internet great-Firewall. Who in the world needed to be told by the Chinese government that terrorist groups use video? Exactly.

Where I live, the government will try to use "protecting children" as a reason to attempt curtailing freedoms.

Next official video, Chinese ppl will know Turkey is the Boss of East Turkestan and Uyghur terrorism. They can get angry from China.

So the next official video will fool your people as we don't sponsor any kind of terrorism.

Seems like a pre-text to crack down hard on those circumventing China's Internet great-Firewall. Who in the world needed to be told by the Chinese government that terrorist groups use video? Exactly.
Where I live, the government will try to use "protecting children" as a reason to attempt curtailing freedoms.
False flag attempt by the Chinese government. Plain as the nose on your face.:china:

This thread has been opened to as a reaction to this thread.
Uighur Support Thread

They are trying to show Turkey as giving support to Terrorists in their country but they had been failed miserable to this point.

Back
Top Bottom