What's new

Exciting News for Motorcycle Enthusiasts, Keeway and Benelli Coming Soon To Pakistan

No guarantee we'll get em in Pak. For now, they've only got the 150 on the cards.

The 150 is rumored to be around 5.5 lakh, while the 250 may be as much 9.5 lakh.

The 150 is rumored to be around 5.5 lakh, while the 250 may be as much 9.5 lakh.

Its going to be a challenge selling at those digits. If they want to make a business selling at those prices then they will have to run and order based business much like Suzuki and Honda Heavies but since they're marketing to the public, I suppose they have some plan or contingency to try and make a dent in the market.

Its going to be a challenge selling at those digits. If they want to make a business selling at those prices then they will have to run and order based business much like Suzuki and Honda Heavies but since they're marketing to the public, I suppose they have some plan or contingency to try and make a dent in the market.

The prices I posted are only rumors at this point, not confirmed.

The price im mostly listening to is 2.8 lakh, that too of TNT 25,
the price of keeway 150 shouldnt exceed 170k mark.

because even the Road Prince Wego 150 is 180k

The price im mostly listening to is 2.8 lakh, that too of TNT 25,
the price of keeway 150 shouldnt exceed 170k mark.

because even the Road Prince Wego 150 is 180k

When are units expected to be in the market?

No you can't .. :lol:
Okay...
okayguy.jpg

But wait.
untitled.JPG

I'll show you :
anigif_enhanced-buzz-15725-1382244571-11.gif

Boooyaaa!

We drive cars.
Sincerely,
The Ladies.
WOW. Thats great.
But not all ladies are privileged to have cars.
Scooters are affordable, easy to ride and are very practical.
Give it a shot.

WOW. Thats great.
But not all ladies are privileged to have cars.
Scooters are affordable, easy to ride and are very practical.
Give it a shot.
There's a tradition increasingly that husbands often pool up money to buy cars for their wives. Our driver, saved up money to buy his wife, who's a teacher; a car, and he himself drives a bike. And no thank you, I value my life too much to get on a bike, lest drive one myself.

There's a tradition increasingly that husbands often pool up money to buy cars for their wives. Our driver, saved up money to buy his wife, who's a teacher; a car, and he himself drives a bike. And no thank you, I value my life too much to get on a bike, lest drive one myself.

Your driver must be rich.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom