What's new

EXCHANGE OF SWEETS BETWEEN #BSF & PAK RANGERS ON #EID ON LoC

MashaAllah Pakistani rangers look like lions infront of the jackals of the Indian army.
They're BSF soldiers not IA

1651567597559.png

1651567791012.png

Attachments

• 1651567626099.png
    1651567626099.png
    571.7 KB · Views: 46
A tweet with twisted facts. Jammu is not an international bordor also what did BSF dominate on bordor which they are claiming?

Who cares they're still jackals.

Our rangers are also paramillitary so yours look like shit compared to ours... And our your army looks shit infront of our Army...Pakistan Zindabad Pak fauk Paindabad...

One tik tok boy won't change nothing....
How many medals you guys have won in olympics ? Particularly in wrestling 😀

ttps://www.google.com/amp/defenceupdate.in/how-naga-regiment-filled-pakistani-soldiers-with-fear/amp/
Yea!!!! Like anybody's gonna believe what an indian defence news web posts, try something else buddy...
How many medals you guys have won in olympics ? Particularly in wrestling 😀
Lol wot!? Whats that gotta do with the Army...

A tweet with twisted facts. Jammu is not an international bordor also what did BSF dominate on bordor which they are claiming?
Abhi Aye howy do din nhi howy new government ko par kartoot dekhny ko mil rhy hein, there is no such thing as Jammu intl. Border, lets see how ISPR responds to this, they are good at making shitty dramas, lets see how they counter this or perhaps they'll keep hiding in their hole...

Last edited:
Pakis are religious zombies. Ever heard of Gurkha regiment?
View attachment 840392
Ye we have, my grandad killed a couple during 65. Though he did say that the gurkhas were the only one who’d he have to shoot mulitple times for them to fall, the rest he said were drunk half the time.
Why post nepalis, i thought so called Indians are enough for Pakistan, didn’t know you need to post for hire gurkhas 😂
Pakistanis may be religious zombies, atleast we are ready to die for our country, even if that means killing ourselves and exploding under tanks for last resort

Ye we have, my grandad killed a couple during 65. Though he did say that the gurkhas were the only one who’d he have to shoot mulitple times for them to fall, the rest he said were drunk half the time.
Why post nepalis, i thought so called Indians are enough for Pakistan, didn’t know you need to post for hire gurkhas 😂
Pakistanis may be religious zombies, atleast we are ready to die for our country, even if that means killing ourselves and exploding under tanks for last resort
Your casualties were higher than ours. That says a lot about your capabilities inspite of possessing superior quality equipment from US/NATO countries
1651571905901.png

Back
Top Bottom