What's new

Excellent Work by IT Staff's: BBMP (Bangalore) sets up ‘war room’ in 24 hours (Corona Virus)

Raj-Hindustani

Reaction score
Country
India
i am a member of SOC Team (Cyber Security - Accenture) and I would like to appreciate and congrats my IT colleagues. They have done a wonderful job in a short notice...

BBMP sets up ‘war room’ to contain corona

BBMP has set up a ‘war room’ to stop the spread of coronavirus and create awareness. The war room is situated in the six floor of the Palike’s annexe building.
image-678x381.png

Following are the priorities of the war room, as per a press release from BBMP:

• Keeping vigil on those infected and ensuring that it does not spread.
    • Collecting information on all arriving from abroad and keeping track of them.
    • Calling every day and keeping track of those who are on home quarantine for 15 days.
    • War room staff to work 24/7 in three shifts.
    • Using the format provided by WHO, the war room will be mapping the regions affected, measures taken and monitor the state of implementation.
    • Collecting data on areas affected, families and people residing in them and so on
There is a 24/7 Command and Control Centre to:

• Display dashboard with information gathered through 2.0 application forms on complaints, those redressed and those still pending.
  • Segregate complaints division-wise and department-wise.
  • Keep ward-wise information available on road works, road cutting for OFC cable laying works, and so on.
  • Information and monitoring of solid waste management in the city.
  • Vigil on waste collection and vehicles that transport them.
  • Monitor sweeping machines on arterial and sub arterial roads
  • Monitor attendance of workers who use these machines, and that of pourakarmikas.
  • Vigil on public toilets.
  • Keeping an eye on black spots
  • Vigil on people dumping or burning garbage by the wayside, lakes or in rajakaluves.
https://bengaluru.citizenmatters.in...awareness-technology-mapping-quarantine-43770

Last edited:
China setup a whole hospital in like 10 days and India can only manage to decorate a room with wall mounted Television screens in 24 hours?

Back
Top Bottom