Ex-PTI members join here

Do you support PTI

• Total voters

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well there has been a lot of stupid steps taken by PTI after the general elections but I in my personal capacity I countered those arguments assuming it different political tactic and despite having lost interest in the party I continued to support PTI from the core of my heart

But after he announced civil disobedience and steps that clearly leads towards anarchy, I fail to see the reason why we must stand besides this idiot who for his personal sake is willing to destroy the country. I fear it's not repeat of 1971 due once again in Pakistan.

You are a leader for as long as you try to gel people together rather than further dividing them. The language he used today is perhaps the worst language i have seen a politician using for another political party. Inciting people not to pay bills, evade taxes, be uncivil and literally threatening police of consequences if they followed the instructions of the authorities is only going to further damage Pakistan.

Now after today's speech it seems evident that Imran Khan is the most power hungry politician in Pakistan who has repeatedly expressed his desire/lust to become the Prime Minister of Pakistan at all cost. I don't remember Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Altaf Hussain, Asfandyar Wali, Jamat-e-Islamic leadership or leader of any political party openly expressing desire to become the Premier, they just become when they have authority to do so. It sounds funny when he always say "mujhe is ki kya zaroorat" aur saath main he is literally pleading all the time for the same thing as if he is so desperate and may die without being one as soon as possible.

@Jazzbot - I'd like to get your opinion on current events. Where do you stand with PTI? I'm pretty much done with them.

The fact that we have some many ex-PTIans gives me hope for Pakistan. It shows that so many of us value our country more than loyalty toward any party. You wouldn't see the same with other parties like PMLN, PPP and MQM despite their various blunders because their followers are loyal to the party alone trying so very hard to justify their existence.

Not saying PTI followers are wrong. They have their reasons to stick with them.

@Jazzbot - I'd like to get your opinion on current events. Where do you stand with PTI? I'm pretty much done with them.

The fact that we have some many ex-PTIans gives me hope for Pakistan. It shows that so many of us value our country more than loyalty toward any party. You wouldn't see the same with other parties like PMLN, PPP and MQM despite their various blunders because their followers are loyal to the party alone trying so very hard to justify their existence.
That's exactly my words

Before PTI I used to say I support no party but not against them either. Having affiliation with political party is like a religion for many supporters... I don't support any of them.

After I found PTI I thought it's at least a different party in a sense that it is corruption free, it is yet to prove itself and Imran Khan was considered the leader of the whole Pakistan and not representing one particular group of people only.

Disappointed after it opened the shop of clean laundry when every political leader if left former party and joined PTI was given a clean chit but convinced myself assuming this is part of the politics so no worries.

Disappointed after seeing PTI copying the projects of Punjab government in KPK but thought its at least for the welfare of the people

I still liked many leaders such as Asad Umar from PTI leadership so it continued but today the announcement of civil disobedience confirms that this party having given idiotic statements in past were not political tactics, they just are stupid

I am open to support any party just like before the era of PTI... Will vote for any party if I like the performance of any... but no longer give a damn about any party. They all are same, power-hungry morons

Mujhey tou poot ke paon palne mein hi nazar a gae thhe, but I changed my feelings totally when IK shake hand with JI and his Dozens statements which shows that he is very emotional and couldn't stop himself to open his mouth.

Mujhey tou poot ke paon palne mein hi nazar a gae thhe, but I changed my feelings totally when IK shake hand with JI and his Dozens statements which shows that he is very emotional and couldn't stop himself to open his mouth.
I liked him when I thought he is emotional but truly patriotic

He is stupid :D

Not saying PTI followers are wrong. They have their reasons to stick with them.
There is one difference between PTI and other mainstream political parties. These parties realize the imperfections of the system and work within it. PTI claimed to be an "out of the box" party which it can never be. PTI must realize that it takes time and effort to gradually build yourself. PTI had a vote bank in KPK and Punjab (Karachi in Sindh), what Imran should have focused would have been to establish a strong party base. I maintain that PTI would not have been able to make an impact for may be next couple of elections but they could gradually work their way up the ladder. Their next aim should have been securing a non-collation government in KPK while making some more gains in Punjab. I do feel that PTI missed out big on Sindh because Sindhis would never ever vote PML-N, for them Imran khan could have been a better alternative than Nawaz Sharif. But People in PTI are not only emotional but use emotions more than their heads. These people started projecting JI's achievement unaware that JI is only a partner, not a PTI herself. Now JI has left PTI to rot and kept themselves away from this whole fiasco. The only political vetern in PTI right now is Javid Hashmi, whether you like it or not. Had Imran listened to him, he would not have come to his point of no return.
But having said that All is not lost, PTI should rethink their strategy with a cooler mind and set long term objectives. People have short memories and will get over it. But next thing should be a focus on delivering performance in both legistlature as well as on the ground so that 2018 turn out to be a better electoral result for PTI. And I don't think that people should just abandon PTI over a political mistake. They have 4 more years in KPK, rather judge them at the end of 2018.

This is the real culprit behind all this. Imran should stay away from him.
BvPeh-GCYAAPNEI.jpg:large

I didn't vote for this poll because I'm not a PTI supporter/voter but I support Nawaz Sharif should resign and mid term elections should be held under international watch.
Mate, without electoral reforms, there is no advantage of Mid term election. As MQM is against jagidaars, wadairas and patwaris ,Nothing will change without electoral reforms. Are you ready for young Bilawal and Maryam?

I don't agree with few policies of PTI but If you compare with others , PTI is still better than other parties.

Their policies are fine. That's not the issue.

The issue is that they're immature, weak and ill-organized. A corrupt and competent leader is so much better than an idealistic weak one. He simply won't be able to run the country. He can't even handle KPK. He'll run Pakistan to the ground.

He can't even handle KPK.
Ask from KPK, they are happy from performance of PTI, there work on street, school, roads, subsidies on basic necessities etc.And, we can see the big difference between KPK police and Punjab police.
Ill managed function,etc due to heavy rain, containers and other aspects while they still managed for huge crowd even after loads of hurdle from government.

Back
Top Bottom