What's new

Ex President and Ex COAS General Pervez Musharraf Passes Away

One should seek forgiveness for own sins first before pretending to be a Hore.
If every hole in your body wasn't stuffed with fauji boots you would have realized that i was never responsible for death of tens of thousands and displacement of million. Anyone who is mourning the dictator needs to take a paternity test because there's no way any halali can support scum like mush

You would've been overrun by terrorists if he didn't greenlight those drone strikes

Another Afghanistan
They killed children

If your family or close one dies in such strike
I hope you'll say the same thing that this strike was necessary
If you or your family gets blown up in a public market in Islamabad/Karachi/Peshawae/Lahore by a middle aged man/woman.

I hope you will also say the same, drone strikes (the only effective weapon) is not necessary

Eventually you yourself will ask for drone strikes

Why are our admins allowing this kind of abuse of the dead?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-05-11-04-29-705_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-05-11-04-29-705_com.android.chrome.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 15
If every hole in your body wasn't stuffed with fauji boots you would have realized that i was never responsible for death of tens of thousands and displacement of million. Anyone who is mourning the dictator needs to take a paternity test because there's no way any halali can support scum like mush
Then again you can tell the harami from their manners which they bring to on an open forum.
There's no guessing which hole you are talking from.
Islam says, you are no one to judge a person thus leave it to the almighty to decide who is what and what he deserves.

Mushy gone... RIP! إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُون

He was the only man in the past 40 years who did something constructive for the people when it comes to employment (jobs creation) whether, in the IT industry, Telecom sector, Auto, Media, Fashion, Education, Sports, you name it... Just take an example, our Exports of goods and services (% of GDP) in his tenure were highest at 15+ and when he left it was 13... that was the highest till to date.. today is around 9% of GDP with the worst ever economy dip that has been done by this so-called criminal in the uniform of democracy aka PDM (brought by current egoist military establishment).

Musharaf's financial team successfully control $ with a sustainable economy for about 6+ years without any IMF & loans. Yes, he did blunders too esp for me, his three biggest blunders were giving NRO to the most criminal, traitor bagoora Nawaz Sharif (a man who single-handedly destroyed the entire fabric of society, system and politics from top to bottom), opening an unnecessary front in Baluchistan and allow Afghanis into Pakistan.

Another act that has done some serious damage to our internal system was installing retired officers in public dealing offices, domains, and entities. However, overall Mushy's tenure delivered what any real democracy does for its people to some extent. I have only seen our poor and middle-class living standards get better btw 2000-2007. Since then, we are literally *****up!

Pakistan and Pakistanis are struggling.... in and out both. The damage done by Bajwa's establishment ruined everything after re-installing these criminals. The act has done irreparable damage and puts some serious dent in the emotions, sympathy, love, affection, and pride in the hearts and minds of our nation for the armed forces.

Every institute is now badly exposed. With extreme uncertainty and ambiguity in the business and people to the core, I don't see any leadership here that gives my people hope about the country's future. So far, somehow Khan is the only one who is still sign of hope for many but....

I don't see anyone here who can handle the current economic crisis and could do any effective practical changes quite frankly. The system and the state is hijacked by some….

Pakistan lost somewhere...💔

Last edited:
Then again you can tell the harami from their manners which they bring to on an open forum
Hence why no one has any doubts about you.

Islam says, you are no one to judge a person thus leave it to the almighty to decide who is what and what he deserves.
Your Islam might tell you eulogize war criminals for the sake of daddies pension and DHA corner plot but ours tells us to call spade a spade. Using your demented logic no one should ever talk ill of yazid or abu jahal because they are dead.

Inna lillahi wa inna elaihi rajioon

Hence why no one has any doubts about you.
Only a scum repeatedly drags in others family members to prove his harami credentials. You have done that repeatedly.
Your Islam might tell you eulogize war criminals for the sake of daddies pension and DHA corner plot but ours tells us to call spade a spade. Using your demented logic no one should ever talk ill of yazid or abu jahal because they are dead.
You have once again proven the above fact so no surprises there of your credentials. I left Pakistan when I was 12 and my dear father departed over 20 years earlier so it seems it's you been wasting your dad's pension on what you have learned and become.
Also get to know the difference between a believer and some one like Yazid.

An American puppet agent has died And this is a lesson for those who are now left behind, but for for sake of our religion, good works should be said for the deceased
Forgive me , amen

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un.

Despite their major blunders, him and Ayub Khan were the only two dictators who actually intended to bring positive change in Pakistan.
Change by selling pakistani's to us. What he did was horrible beyond any means, but its between Allah and him now.

Back
Top Bottom