What's new

Ex-Israeli spy urges Riyadh to join Tel Aviv forces

Hasbara Buster

Reaction score
Ex-Israeli spy urges Riyadh to join Tel Aviv forces

373307_Yaakov-Peri.jpg

Former Israeli spy chief Yaakov Peri

A former Israeli spy chief has called on the Saudi government to join forces with the Tel Aviv regime for “joint interests.”

On Tuesday, Yaakov Peri urged Riyadh to help Israel hamper efforts aimed at bringing a ceasefire between the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas and the Zionist regime.

Peri’s comments followed remarks by United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon who called on both sides of war to observe an “immediate and unconditional humanitarian ceasefire."

Israeli warplanes have been carrying out incessant airstrikes against the blockaded Gaza Strip since July 8. On July 17, thousands of Israeli soldiers launched a ground invasion into the densely-populated strip.

So far, at least 1,216 people have been killed and thousands of others injured by the Israeli regime’s offensive against the coastal sliver despite pressure from the international community.

The Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas, has been launching retaliatory attacks against Israel.

PressTV - Ex-Israeli spy urges Riyadh to join Tel Aviv forces

Arabs(Shia, Sunni alike) are being punished by God for abandoning the Palestinian cause. Which is why we see so much infighting. This is the process of God trying to get them to wake up. Hopefully in the near future we become united. I don't see it in the near future though.

Syria is an example. Both sides are horrible in their actions. I say both sides because even Syrians are telling me rebels forces are involved in looting, rape, etc..just like regime forces. And most people being killed are innocent villagers. Remember, I take no sides.

So unfortunately, I don't see it in the near future.

The Saudis (regime) are sitting in their lap now. they see eye to eye on plenty of issues

ISIS, destabilization of Iraq and Syria (to spite and isolate Iran further), weaken Hezbollah (the single greatest militia that was able to stand up to israel/goliath) - the list is expansive

working with the military of a country that has no reservations at all at seeing Palestinians become extinct will have costs for Saudi Arabia (the royal family)

Gone are the days of courage and honour exhibited by past leaders like King Faisal or King Fahd; now geo-politics and money are all the "royals" see - not a common bond with MUSLIMS

I would take PressTV reporting with a pinch of salt; but on the broader scheme of things the "royals" are doing what many of them did in the past

Siding with outsiders - just like they sided against the Ottomans/Turks....had THAT not happened, there would be no Palestine crisis. Palestinian Arabs would have had a home with Jersusalem as their capital

Arabs(Shia, Sunni alike) are being punished by God for abandoning the Palestinian cause. Which is why we see so much infighting. This is the process of God trying to get them to wake up. Hopefully in the near future we become united. I don't see it in the near future though.

Syria is an example. Both sides are horrible in their actions. I say both sides because even Syrians are telling me rebels forces are involved in looting, rape, etc..just like regime forces. And most people being killed are innocent villagers. Remember, I take no sides.

Yeah Hazzy takes no side!

We remember

Agreed, minus King Fahad part! That one person was the fifth-column responsible for the downfall of many nations. He and Zia deserve a special mention / chapter in our collective history, and that too, not of good kind.

The Saudis (regime) are sitting in their lap now. they see eye to eye on plenty of issues

ISIS, destabilization of Iraq and Syria (to spite and isolate Iran further), weaken Hezbollah (the single greatest militia that was able to stand up to israel/goliath) - the list is expansive

working with the military of a country that has no reservations at all at seeing Palestinians become extinct will have costs for Saudi Arabia (the royal family)

Gone are the days of courage and honour exhibited by past leaders like King Faisal or King Fahd; now geo-politics and money are all the "royals" see - not a common bond with MUSLIMS

I would take PressTV reporting with a pinch of salt; but on the broader scheme of things the "royals" are doing what many of them did in the past

Siding with outsiders - just like they sided against the Ottomans/Turks....had THAT not happened, there would be no Palestine crisis. Palestinian Arabs would have had a home with Jersusalem as their capital

Lets not be so melodramatic. Palestinians, just like any other nation, are being punished for their own sins / lack-of-vision / lack-of-strategy (whatever you may wish to call it).

Arabs(Shia, Sunni alike) are being punished by God for abandoning the Palestinian cause.

Lets not be so melodramatic. Palestinians, just like any other nation, are being punished for their own sins / lack-of-vision / lack-of-strategy (whatever you may wish to call it).

You know if I pray on you, you might be dead the next day.

Israel knows Sisi can't deliver to Egypt and within two years time the population will be in rage again. This is why Israel is exacting a harsh policy on Gaza to get a civil war going in Egypt.

It wants two sides to disagree with each other. It's working, the military/Saudi Arabia/UAE side are pushing for an Israeli proposal which serves Israel's interests. While other side is calling for this bloc to respect the lives of the Palestinian people and let them live.

If there is a civil war in Egypt, the only powerful military in the Arab world would fade away before our eyes.

:disagree:Billions of dollars worth of the latest military equipment is sitting and rotting in Saudi desert sands while their so called Arab brothers in Palestine are using old ak 47s to save Muslim holy land.

Interesting also how Saudi Arabia will give weapons to ISIS who kill thousands of Muslim civilians in Iraq and Syria.

This works out perfectly for Israel.

Pakistanis on this forum who see Saudi Arabia as an ally better take a step back and see how Saudis even back stab their Arab brethern without thinking twice.

Last edited:
Israel knows Sisi can't deliver to Egypt and within two years time the population will be in rage again. This is why Israel is exacting a harsh policy on Gaza to get a civil war going in Egypt.

It wants two sides to disagree with each other. It's working, the military/Saudi Arabia/UAE side are pushing for an Israeli proposal which serves Israel's interests. While other side is calling for this bloc to respect the lives of the Palestinian people and let them live.

If there is a civil war in Egypt, the only powerful military in the Arab world would fade away before our eyes.

I agree with you on this.
Even though Im not a fan of Muslim Broherhood, I believe that within 3 years, Egypt will erupt in massive protest once more.

I thought you were in support of the ISIS rebels? what changed?

I agree with you on this.
Even though Im not a fan of Muslim Broherhood, I believe that within 3 years, Egypt will erupt in massive protest once more.
3 years ? more like 15 years , same time as general abd El fatah El iSISI is done

Back
Top Bottom