What's new

Ex-ISI officer fears for life, asks govt to accept militants demands

gov is doing a good job remain silent on it .. and it seems like an international network of so called al-qaida (which many believes a conspiracy of CIA), the way guys were holding guns, the background and that black kalma, I have seen same kind of stuff in some beheading videos released from Iraq ..

Hmmm ....
This is not all what it seems ....
See the guys behind the colonel,
the way they are holding the rifles, pay attention to where their fingers positions are ..... and see how their arms are ...

I will be VERY VERY surprised if any one from Jhang or Pukhtoon is capable of that

This is not what it looks like.

Thats an interesting catch right there. :tup:

In your opinion, who do you think they are?

Hmmm ....
This is not all what it seems ....
See the guys behind the colonel,
the way they are holding the rifles, pay attention to where their fingers positions are ..... and see how their arms are ...

I will be VERY VERY surprised if any one from Jhang or Pukhtoon is capable of that

This is not what it looks like.

This is very interesting. I would love to hear more on this. Please give more info on who this might be.

These guys look professional soldiers rather than some stupid dumb kidnappers.

Looks like indians skinny..don't bite me..

so these "jihadis" are fighting for Islam, while covering their faces cowards contradicting to their belief of "afraid of no one but God".

...See the guys behind the colonel,
the way they are holding the rifles, pay attention to where their fingers positions are ..... and see how their arms are .....I will be VERY VERY surprised if any one from Jhang or Pukhtoon is capable of that...
These guys look professional soldiers rather than some stupid dumb kidnappers.

Exactly,,, lean-ness of their forearms show they were NOT tribal-men nor rough-tough gorillas of any other genere... they seem like young-military recruits with "weapon-handling-manners"...

Crude jahadis don't normally hold their guns pointing downwards... while caring for "finger-out-of-trigger-guard"... (They even looked like ladies to me :-))
held-for-15-months-and-now-free-nigel-brennan-and-amanda-lindhout-with-their-captors.jpg

executedDM_468x309.jpg

kidnap1.jpg

2002_Daniel_Pearl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom