What's new

Ex-Con PM Gilani should quit

Guilty. The fact that he was specifically ordered to be in court doesn't bode well for him

Guilty. The fact that he was specifically ordered to be in court doesn't bode well for him

agree with u to an extent, but whats the point even if he is found guilty i mean his term is almost completed.

The conviction is important even if no punishment is dealt.
PTI can use this as a propaganda coup.
"The leader of PPP is a convicted felon" etc etc.

ppp has already started criticizing judiciary, i saw sharjeel memon last night on kashif abbasi's show he said some really harsh words against CJ and judiciary.

he should be let go free to face the awam ki adalat, otherwise he would be another siyasi shaheed

and i dont want fariyal talpur to be our Premier !!! please no.....

These ppp people really get angry in TV shows, and start abusing and using harsh words, tere baap kay janazay main yeh hua tha na dthis and that.

They lack class TBH. Even the PML people show some respect bar some.

he should be let go free to face the awam ki adalat, otherwise he would be another siyasi shaheed

and i dont want fariyal talpur to be our Premier !!! please no.....

I dont think this siyaasi shaheed card will work this time, people also wants to get rid of this govt at any cost.

Gilani, please don't drop the soap while you're in prison. :yahoo:

ISLAMABAD: Today will leave a significant mark on the pages of history, as Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani will walk to the Supreme Court of Pakistan to lend his ear to the verdict in contempt of court case for not implementing the apex court’s ruling on the National Reconciliation Ordinance (NRO).

The Prime Minister is all set to march along with his cabinet team from the PM secretariat to the SC building where extra ordinary security measures have been put in place in view of the enormity of today’s event.

A seven-member SC bench headed by Justice Nasirul Mulk on Tuesday reserved the judgment in the contempt of court case against the Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani and ruled that the verdict will be announced Thursday.

08:03 am

President's Spokesman Senator Farhatullah Babar has reached the Supreme Court

08:23 am

Federal Minister Amin Fahim and AJK PM Chaudry Abdul Majeed arrives

08:26 am

Upon arrival Attorney General Irfan Qadir said the SC will uphold the Constitution in its verdict

08:30 am

Federal Ministers Ahmed Mukhtar and Makhdoom Shahabuddin arrives

08:37 am

PM's counsel Barrister Aitzaz Ahsan leaves his residence. Aitzaz said PM will abide by court verdict.

08:44 am

Firdous Ashiq Awan said since the PPP came into government the impression is being created that we are clashing with the institutions.

08: 47 am

Federal Ministers Farooj Naik, Babar Ghouri Riaz Peerzada arrive

08:50 am

Sindh CM Qaim Ali Shah reaches the Supreme Court

08:51 am

Governor Punjab Latif Khosa said we expect fairness from the court

08:51 am

PML-Q chief Chaudhry Shujaat said hopefully the court would acquit the PM

09:00 am

Information Minister Kaira said the government expects justice from the court

09:04 am

PM Gilnai's convoy left PM House

09:06 am

PM Gilani drove the car to the Supreme Court

09:06 am

PM Gilani's motorcade reaches the SC building

Naveed Qamar

09:09

PM drove the car to SC's Judges Gate and then marches along with other cabinet members and son Abdul Qadir Gilani to the courtroom

I hope he hangs. I've never wished death onto anyone, magar jab tak yeh badmash maut ne milan gey, tab tak baaz ney aye gain.

Let us set an example to the looters and traitors.

Unfortunately I see a presidential pardon on the way.

Meaning this whole drama will be pointless.

Prime Minister is wearing Black Suit like Nawaz Sharif used to wear on special occasions

If anybody want to watch this live you can go to this Dunya News official live streaming

Dunya TV High Definition Streaming

Unfortunately I see a presidential pardon on the way.

Meaning this whole drama will be pointless.

Doesn't matter, he will still not be eligible for Prime Minister's post

@ Topic

If Prime Minister is arrested and his membership in the Parliament is suspended after few days... I don't want to see Rehman Malik as the new Prime Minister please :( - us se to yeh hi behtar hai...

Back
Top Bottom