What's new

'Everyone is equally responsible to destabilize peace in Karachi' - MQM

The only BS here is you and the party you support. PDC was welcoming blast for me in Karachi happen in Nov 2005 when I joined new company. 14th Nov 2005, I was v much near by.. Saddar blast happen somewhere in Feb 2006 at that time i used to live in paposhnagar, so stop showing some BS stats which clear not showing the mess which MQM and co, put in and today whole Karachi is facing that bullshit. Also check same state, when this mobile snatching started. It will be somewhere in 2004, which was again same time. Clearly, those criminals were growing.. and till end of 2006 they were confident enough to launch something like this happenng today. People are stopped on the signal was also start same time when MQM were in government. I remember at that time government used to say sindhi coming from interior sindh doing it.. Today you and fella putting on Pathans and baluchis..

Operation start twice in Karachi because of those bori band bodies.. I still remember that era very well.. MQM is the founder of most of the crimes in karachi.. today many other has joined.. that's why i feel non-political era is the solution for it.

Edit: Just got in my mind, how the hell 2002-2005 comes under MQM? it was naimatullah's time. So much for this BS even.

Mustafa Kamal joined government in somewhere in Sept 2005, his total era was " 2005 to 2010"... Now compare your chart from Naimatullah's time

mustafa kamal was not responsible for the home department, MQM's tenure from 2002 till 2008 was responsible for sindh home ministry and guys like rauf sidiqui and waseem akhter were there

you dont even know this basic stuff

what a completely biased idiot you are

mustafa kamal was not responsible for the home department, MQM's tenure from 2002 till 2008 was responsible for sindh home ministry and guys like rauf sidiqui and waseem akhter were there

you dont even know this basic stuff

what a completely biased idiot you are

Basic Stuff? What you know about basic stuff? what power provincial government had during 2002-2007 era (not 2008)? It was just LG, which were controlling cities.. and that shows your biaseness and idiocy, nothing more..

MQM is good in two things "Crying" and "Take others credit".. nothing more..

I believe that you are comparing 2 different things and confusing the **** out of yourself and everyone else too. You are comparing street crimes/terrorism etc. and at the same time you are throwing in Mayors who have no authority over matters related to internal security or general policing.

If you want to compare development, you are more then welcome to compare developments that actually happened and the plans that were made for those developments by MQM & JI ever since Farooq Sattar was Mayor (back in 1991 I think).

If you want to compare the law and order situation then you have to take in to account the Home Ministers (Rauf Siddiqui initially and then Wasim Akhtar, both of MQM since 2002). Bomb blasts and street crimes are very different from the sky rocketing and uncontrolled extortion, kidnappings and targeted killings. The later are controllable only to a very certain extent, the later are controllable to the point of negligible.

I was once with Wasim Akhtar and asked him why there were so many instances of mobile snatching and why is it on the rise, he looked at me and said that according to the agency's estimate, there is Rs. 2 Billion+ on the streets in the shape of mobiles which are easy prey for small time crooks, then asked me how I thought it could be controlled? The discussion that we had is inconsequential but be informed that these things cannot be controlled unless we take measures which are beyond the home ministry. I mean reforms in judiciary and LEA's. Forensic teams and labs for proper evidence collection and actual investigations with undeniable evidence etc.

Ignorant who don't know about 16th (1999) & 17th (2003) amendments done by Musharaf, which gave powers to LG system from provincial. Go and first read Pakistani constitution then speak.

Basic Stuff? What you know about basic stuff? what power provincial government had during 2002-2007 era (not 2008)? It was just LG, which were controlling cities.. and that shows your biaseness and idiocy, nothing more..

Ignorant who don't know about 16th (1999) & 17th (2003) amendments done by Musharaf, which gave powers to LG system from provincial. Go and first read Pakistani constitution then speak.

WTF is wrong with you dude?? This is the BS that you could come up with in response to my post??? WTF does 16th/17th or any other amendment has to do with with I wrote?????

WTF is wrong with you dude?? This is the BS that you could come up with in response to my post??? WTF does 16th/17th or any other amendment has to do with with I wrote?????

nothing wrong with me.. it you who need to be checked up from some mental doctor or something.. don't have time to explain.. go n think what ever you want but if you don't understand that "Law & order" was part of LG system due to 16 & 17 amendment, then ... hell with this discussion...

nothing wrong with me.. it you who need to be checked up from some mental doctor or something.. don't have time to explain.. go n think what ever you want but if you don't understand that "Law & order" was part of LG system due to 16 & 17 amendment, then ... hell with this discussion...

16th Amendment - Extension of Quota system for another 20 years on expiration of the initial 20 year period.
17th Amendment - Protection to the 1999 Emergency imposition etc.

I am seriously at a loss for words at the height of your stupidity, dumbness and consistent BS!

ok so everyone is equally responsible I believe that. BUT MQM has apparently self claimed 80% of the vote bank & 80% of the support & 80% of the city under its control.

So is MQM responsible for 80% of its problem? glad they are finally talking some sense here!

"All are equally responsible for destabilising peace in the metropolitan city."

"All are equally responsible" - i.e., no one is better than anyone else. Sounds like something a criminal would claim: how dare you accuse me of a crime, you're just as much a criminal as I am!

Recognizing that some people - or groups of people - are better than others is a necessary step in moving from a mediation-based culture - which exists on balance of arms and violence - to the rule of law. Otherwise why not change places with a local convict? After all, he's just as good a person as you, the people in prison are no worse than those in your current neighborhood, but in prison the food and board cost nothing.

a wise comment totally lost in the 4 pages of rants!

you are just an ignorant twat

ok so everyone is equally responsible I believe that. BUT MQM has apparently self claimed 80% of the vote bank & 80% of the support & 80% of the city under its control.

So is MQM responsible for 80% of its problem? glad they are finally talking some sense here!

but MQM is responsible when it gets the authority, the authority is with provincial government and MQM is not responsible for sindh police, law and order etc

are you in favour of giving total power to MQM based on local government system?

but MQM is responsible when it gets the authority, the authority is with provincial government and MQM is not responsible for sindh police, law and order etc

are you in favour of giving total power to MQM based on local government system?

MQM has governor in place and on 12th may it had Wasim Akhtar as home minister! but that you don't see!

today MQM has MPAs & MNAs! if they are powerless as you claim then why do they withdraw funds from the government???

last 5 years you had Ports & customs ministry so are you responsible for all the theft & corruption in it? last 5 years ectually not last 9 years MQM was in power and still is 9if you count the governor)!

so why not MQM first accept its mistakes of last 9 years!

MQM has governor in place and on 12th may it had Wasim Akhtar as home minister! but that you don't see!

today MQM has MPAs & MNAs! if they are powerless as you claim then why do they withdraw funds from the government???

last 5 years you had Ports & customs ministry so are you responsible for all the theft & corruption in it? last 5 years ectually not last 9 years MQM was in power and still is 9if you count the governor)!

so why not MQM first accept its mistakes of last 9 years!

please first answer my question, are you in favour or not?

you said that MNAs and MPAs have the powers, fair enough, that must be nothing when all the Karachi powers are given to an elected local government system?

and this is the performance of MQM in last five years 2002-2007

998640_720175844674617_1554580773_n.jpg

please first answer my question, are you in favour or not?

you said that MNAs and MPAs have the powers, fair enough, that must be nothing when all the Karachi powers are given to an elected local government system?

and this is the performance of MQM in last five years 2002-2007

998640_720175844674617_1554580773_n.jpg

THIS IS what everyone says everytime MQM is out of government it causes trouble! so when from 2002-2007 it was in power it controlled its ASKARI wing! when out of power it clearly destabilises Karachi.

a wise comment totally lost in the 4 pages of rants!
So why can't Pakistanis blame those they know are responsible rather than resorting to blaming those who aren't, or uselessly spreading the blame around? It can't just be a matter of national pride because this is a purely domestic affair. Is it simply an unhealthy combination of personal pride and fear?

THIS IS what everyone says everytime MQM is out of government it causes trouble! so when from 2002-2007 it was in power it controlled its ASKARI wing! when out of power it clearly destabilises Karachi.

dude why are you ignoring my question, answer my question please

its just a typical excuse, since killings were low in MQM's period, MQM must be controlling their militants

if killings were high in MQM's time then MQM would be allowing its militants to do any activity freely

Look even in APC(All Parties Conference), MQM was only enjoying honeymoon there..... They are licking to every ruling government JUST to save their target killers and bhatta mafia...
Operation is not based on any political party, but MQM is still crying and saying this operation as of 1992....
This is good work by PMLN that they are not giving them status of alliance, even MQM is trying hard to lick the new Ruling government... I,ve lot of respect for Chaudry Nisar!!

Kudos to Nisar!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom