What's new

Every one should watch this vedio - try to respect other religions

I just finished watching the video.And I absolutely luvd it.
Not so long back I was called a secular wall by @GURU DUTT when I was supporting the muslims in our country.
But then hey arent we all Indians secular....more so in our real lives.
Hail India!!!
agreed ...
and thats what hinduism teaches us..to be secular....if it was not so then either India would have been a cent percent muslim nation or cent percent hindu nation....
from earlier time we find evidence that when arabs start trading and preaching in India they were never attacked or opposed...
:)
The day India will stop being secular the day india will become the largest graveyard of world...

Last edited:
Muslims in India are not allowed by RAW to rent apartments in good localities.
Shahrukh Khan has stated that he is being considered as unpatriotic.
mazerat ke saath arz karoonga "elite member ji"

pakistan was made for muslims and largest number of muslims are killed in pakistan by muslims themselfs even if you forget what they do to hindus , christians and sikhs

bhai jaan muhib ul watani ka matlab hate india ya hate hindus nahi hota uska matlab apne mulk , ham watno aur mulk ki masheehat aur kanoon se pyar kerna hota hai

pasand aaye to sorri kehna na bhoolna :)

Those who respect others usually don't have to ask for it in return unless they are dealing with worthless bigots and in that case nothing ever said would be enough. Sorry but youtube doesn't function here so can't comment on the content.

Back
Top Bottom