What's new

Every one should watch this vedio - try to respect other religions

Muslims in India are not allowed by RAW to rent apartments in good localities.
Shahrukh Khan has stated that he is being considered as unpatriotic.

I didn't know that RAW will control and oversee rental agencies in India. Thanks for letting us know.

BTW, Shahrukh Khan married Hindu, goes to temples and all his kids names are Hindu names. Don't carry him too much in name of religion, people will laugh at you.

Muslims in India are not allowed by RAW to rent apartments in good localities.
Shahrukh Khan has stated that he is being considered as unpatriotic.
second bit has truth but just so you know our agencies are not into property business, they get funded well by govt. :lol:

Indians lecturing on religious tolerance.....:lol:
7ae.png

7ae.png

Of-course, we have that right to lecture you. You killed or converted minorities and bring them 25% in 1947 to less than 5% minorities in 2014. in Other way we had, almost 10% Muslims in 1947, now gone 3% up to 13%.

Of-course, we have that right to lecture you. You killed or converted minorities and bring them 25% in 1947 to less than 5% minorities in 2014. in Other way we had, almost 10% Muslims in 1947, now gone 3% up to 13%.

Is that what you textbooks teach you, the world knows how intolerant you Indians fascist really are, but I know you want none of that so
706760d1388600572-der-laber-thread-part-ii-douchey-rivers-meme-generator-orly-tell-me-more-7beb36_zps08844575.jpg

7ae.png

As the thread title goes. . its not a must. . totally upto you. . if find it good take it. . if you don't find it good. . Ignore it. . :)

its for everyone.. not for a particular person or country. . . . and i don't think there is any harm in learning good things. . even if they are coming from your enemy :enjoy:

thank you.

As the thread title goes. . its not a must. . totally upto you. . if find it good take it. . if you don't find it good. . Ignore it. . :)

its for everyone.. not for a particular person or country. . . . and i don't think there is any harm in learning good things. . even if they are coming from your enemy :enjoy:

thank you.

Mate, I do agree that humanity needs to rise above differences of cast, creed, color etc, but I hope you do not mind my sensitivity since most Indians start threads like these with the sole intention of bashing Pakistan so my response was reciprocated as such......Peace

can anyone plz tell me what is in this video coz Youtube is banned in Pakistan ?
It is a video...which shows a female Indian sitting in a classroom (no idea what subject she chose but the chapter of her book is chapter 18 respect the religious belief of others) with a white teacher making fun of some Hindu God...and getting laughed at about it

The documentary goes on to talk about how religious intolerance leads to bad stuff and shows nazi signs on some posts "Arabic looking writing" Muslims doing harm and then some Buddhist monks at a burning building....even the burning of some flag...
The girl is in a car seeing temples, church (no masjid...apparently Muslim hatred speaks louder than anything to be useful in the documentary)

And goes to talk about respecting and tolerance...

ending her case with a guy in class who stands up in class and says enough followed by a blonde girl and many others who leave the classroom....and towards the end where they show prayers of different religion (Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Judaism)

thank you.

Actually....the thread title got changed a just little while ago from Pakistanis in particular to Everyone after the tool OP got bombard with the hypocrisy bomb. Nice video in its place, you cannot have comments from hypocrites to be taken seriously. No one here disagreed with the message in video, just the complexity and double dealing of some tools

You are welcome

Pure propaganda video.

I even saw Sri Lankan civil war at some point which has nothing to do with religion whatsoever.

Every one must watch this and respect minorities in your country -

Well India needs to show its people that video too. Many minorities in India have been killed over the years. So lets not just assume that it is only Pakistan's problem.
Sheeshay kay ghar say kisi aur ghar may pathar na pehko. Khud ka ghar bhi tut jaye gaa.

Ok that is pure shit and you know it,First of all most of the hindus/sikhs migrated to India during partition and muslims migrated to Pakistan,hence that brought down their numbers and diluted them.
FYI more muslims died at the time of partition at the hands of non-muslim mobs then hindus.
Secondly after partition majority of the hindus were in east Pakistan which got seperated again bringing down their number further.
Lastly Pakistan has seen a very heavy influx of refugees from many countries(esp Afghanistan) most of whom were muslim.
And why is the internation community quiet about how we silently killed 25percent of our population.Are you firickin kidding me,so who was our stalin/hitler who did this deed.since i am talking to a brainwashed Indian i guess you'd say the ISI right?,an extremely pathetic claim.

Completely misconstrued statement!
Op said "everyone must watch it".
A comprehension issue I see... :)
*sigh* he edited it later,alot of Indians mentioned the same thing but you went for the Pakistani right??Hypocrisy much ;)
FYI the Original title was Pakistanis must watch it and respect Hinduism

I thought I'll bring our discussion here
I did that. . . ?? :o::o::o:

I don't know. . . we have a Secular constitution . . . .we have a secular Nation. . . . more than enough for the people to understand our law of Universal acceptance :)

P.S- I'm ready phor another Rantings thread :woot:
Ahhh... I will tell you what....no other nation in world is as tolerant as India...the only nation where you can find people of all major faith.....a place where 4 major religion were born(I am glad we both concur on this point.)......:)
I dare any one if he/she can show if a minority can become president/prime minster/general/ and be in all high posts in their country.....
there is a wave of propaganda going on against india in many countries and this book may be the outcome of that...
many westerns come to india with prejudice mind and and write to prove their prejudice......

I just finished watching the video.And I absolutely luvd it.
Not so long back I was called a secular wall by @GURU DUTT when I was supporting the muslims in our country.:D
But then hey arent we all Indians secular....more so in our real lives. :)
Hail India!!!

*sigh* he edited it later,alot of Indians mentioned the same thing but you went for the Pakistani right??Hypocrisy much ;)
FYI the Original title was Pakistanis must watch it and respect Hinduism
Gotcha!
Thats exactly the reason why I had deleted my post.If the title was indeed what you have mentioned then yeah moderators have done a good job by editing it.
Cant speak for OP but the video was definitely good.

Back
Top Bottom