What's new

Every One of India’s Nishant Drones Has Crashed

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

Michael Jordan

Yea, it's all a game,,,,:rolleyes:
Anyways, you win some and you lose some....but India has lost all of it's Nishant drones. :o:

Good.....to know!.... But Pakistan has lost all the wars..No.!..Keep trying thats the only way to win...I will take lossing all Nishant drones to winning all the Wars any day!

Yup, you people can convince yourself to any extent..... award Vir Chakras to alive personal, catch Pigeons out of thin air and convince your self watching spy satellites fo9r six month....you could never lose.

Yup!...We can do all that...and You guys can be in denial of achieving your objectives ....But guess what we still govern Kashmir..and We never said we can never lose, its just that we have not as yet!...so keep trying and our brave soldiers will keep accumulating all the awards and Medals...while you keep blowing up!
Mass graves, stage encounters, from CSD to surgical strikes, cross border raids to chest thumping on false exercise scores....it's all in India's winning combination... I will not descend to your level and mention your national sport here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom