What's new

Even friendly countries ‘fatigued’ by our aid seeking: PM

I think Bajwa has forced him to beg to half the world while he is covering the rest, both are bhikari's and scums.

I think Bajwa has forced him to beg to half the world while he is covering the rest, both are bhikari's and scums.

Scumbags indeed. Indians love such Pakistani leaders.

Paints Pakistanis being beggars that can’t choose and then comes up with this gem.

I’m lost for words.

Sometimes when I read Pakistani news headlines, I feel like I’m living in an alternate universe.
We are getting humiliated for Last 2 decades ever since 9/11 and WOT started peaking, IK was a breath of fresh air but now it's all the same

I don't know who destroyed my beautiful country but it's going through very bad times indeed, from the leading country of the region now we are second only to Afghanistan

This is the reality of our situation, someone's actively keeping it down despite all the potential in the world

Pakistan never gave importance to economic keep running on begged money now it's time to make tougest decision killing of Bhutto was a big blunder who was making pak self sufficient but Zia came and fight others war for some us aid

Pakistan never gave importance to economic keep running on begged money now it's time to make tougest decision killing of Bhutto was a big blunder who was making pak self sufficient but Zia came and fight others war for some us aid
Army in politics is where the rot begins, state= army is the rot

All pakistanis need to get united to get rid of this (cause without pakistan none of us stand a chance alone, economically, politically, defense wise) and usher in true democracy

If army is not taken care of , they'll eat away the country, like they have been doing for last 40-50 years with one blunder after another

Although Bhutto is where our economy started collapsing and no one after him cared enough to put a stop to his bad policies

Last edited:
Keep the bad work going..its good for overseas youthias

Bhutto killed the economy by starting corruption

This is a bitter reality, that we have to find a way to pay our bills. How long. But for Indians too... your country's backbone is foreign remittance, just like Pakistan don t have any massive exports. Or we get some cotton quota/garments etc from EU or North America.

Army in politics is where the rot begins, state= army is the rot

All pakistanis need to get united to get rid of this (cause without pakistan none of us stand a chance alone, economically, politically, defense wise) and usher in true democracy

If army is not taken care of , they'll eat away the country, like they have been doing for last 40-50 years with one blunder after another

Although Bhutto is where our economy started collapsing and no one after him cared enough to put a stop to his bad policies
Don't agree he made our PIA STEEL MILLS ETC a world leaders at that time which could helped generate economy and how much years we have him to focus on economy he started the II Chandigarh a wall street if pak idea

Don't agree he made our PIA STEEL MILLS ETC a world leaders at that time which could helped generate economy and how much years we have him to focus on economy he started the II Chandigarh a wall street if pak idea
Our biggest problem is corruption.

Look he didn't deserve to die cause he was the only truly popular leader of Pakistan, popular all across the country

Killing him sent a message to every politician that came after him - if Bhutto can be killed , who are you ?

So no politician after him stood up and gave army all the power and made us the crap hole we are today , that's why his death resulted in so many issues for pakistan and it's democracy

But every man who read our economy and it's history points towards him as the man who took over profitable businesses and that started massive corruption in society at large, so we can disagree with his policies

Look he didn't deserve to die cause he was the only truly popular leader of Pakistan, popular all across the country

Killing him sent a message to every politician that came after him - if Bhutto can be killed , who are you ?

So no politician after him stood up and gave army all the power and made us the crap hole we are today , that's why his death resulted in so many issues for pakistan and it's democracy

But every man who read our economy and it's history points towards him as the man who privatized profitable businesses and that started massive corruption in society at large, so we can disagree with his policies
Well his mindset was don't let mafia handle the bussiness as today let govt hold private entity so govt take profits and spend on people's welfare which is far better idea than what we have seen private sector is mafia you can't do anything they will rise price when ever they want if you question them they stop the manufacturing increasing more prices but with govt you can question them

Back
Top Bottom