What's new

Even CIA thinks Indians have an inferiority complex

Nothing new

http://www.dawn.com/news/1310817/zi...ar-capabilities-earn-mention-in-cia-documents

Funnily enough, one detailed country profile of 1971 India titled ‘National Intelligence Survey’ goes on at length about the country’s “national character” in the following words: “In order to offset the fear that they really may be inferior, however, Indians are often so defensive — touchy and sensitive — that they appear to be offensive, that is assertive, vain, and arrogant.”

There's truth to this even today. if you want a recent example, look how India reacted when a Canadian-unit of Amazon was selling a doormat with the Indian flag on it. FM Swaraj threatened Amazon by denying their employees Indian visas and other threats. Then there was the attempt to ban the BBC documentary "India's Daughters" from being broadcast. This is from a so-called democracy. It's this kind of pettiness that not only demeans India but lessens its standing in the comity of nations. And the source of this is this inferiority complex.

Post obvious bait for Indians.

Indians rush to 'defend' their pride, falling over each other.

Ends up proving exactly what they are arguing against. I know, you won't understand what I mean by this sentence.

Pakistan defence forum - Making Indians lose since forever.

Good job OP.

I told you all the time. Bang on the money

Well seems the inferiority complex has worked for Indians as motivation!
I'm all for it if it means India is one of the top economies, military power and yields soft power accross the globe!

I suppose the opposite end of this would be Pakistanis having a superiortity complex with little to show!

Since when ISI started promoting CIA's propaganda on their PSU website. :) ?

Well seems the inferiority complex has worked for Indians as motivation!
I'm all for it if it means India is one of the top economies, military power and yields soft power accross the globe!

Here you lot go again, making factually inaccurate points to stem your inferiority mind set, pathetic.

@Patriot & Ready
Please do point out the inaccuracies.
There is no shame in the truth for me. I am as critical of india as anyone else, so fire away.

PS: use the quote button buddy, very confusing when you just tack on your comments to mine

Whether they hate us or love us doesn't matter.
The territory is under our control.

Also India never moaned for international mediation on Kashmir, it is Pakistan which keeps crying for international intervention.

Can I call you a donkey. Because you have to be the stupidest person on the internet.

If Pakistan was taken from India and it's still free then what the F do you control? Do you even control your own house or does you personal dalat whip your stupid *** daily. Honestly I have never met anyone as stupid as you.

MODS CAN WE MAKE GREGOR AN HONARARY STUPID INDIAN ON THIS FORUM

Can I call you a donkey. Because you have to be the stupidest person on the internet.

If Pakistan was taken from India and it's still free then what the F do you control? Do you even control your own house or does you personal dalat whip your stupid *** daily. Honestly I have never met anyone as stupid as you.

Post reported !!

A country which thinks that Pakistan sends animals & birds to attack/recce them has serious issues, which are far more worse than a simple inferiority complex.

The whole nation is controlled by a group of fanatics & media, who have made them suffer from "Delusional Disorders".
Calls yourself a professional by batch and doesn't know about ww2 tactics to send animals for operations.:whistle:

A large segment of Indian hindu men (not Sikh) do have a small man syndrome, towards Pakistanis.

I don't think they have yet come to terms with the centuries long Islamic rule, or it could be their displeasure when comparing the physical genetic makeup of our two countries races, or its both.

It's important to note that their inferiority complex is dangerous for us, as they continuously attempt deceptive tactics to hurt us, either on a international stage or in general civil society, which in-turn provides them with some sort of relieve with their inferiority complex.

From my experience and a general rule, if they attempt anything, which could possibly impact you in some way, you let it slide the first time, then if they try it again, confront them aggressively. They always sh*t themselves and move on.
Why are you wetting panties then?:lol:
You were slaved to that extent that had to change your religion..We at least maintained our dignity.

Whether they hate us or love us doesn't matter.
The territory is under our control.

Also India never moaned for international mediation on Kashmir, it is Pakistan which keeps crying for international intervention.

Post reported !!

Ajaxpaul.....you report me but not your fellow Indian for spewing garbage. But what can you expect. Indian with an Indian

The report is based until 1990, that was the period of cold war and the iron curtain.
There was no call centres boom in India, thus skirts hadn't replaced Saree, Gupta didn't call himself Gary and Indians were oblivious to fair,n lovely....today they have the confidence to look down on the Africans.....that's progress.
lol

What's wrong with that, by the way fear is not equal to being afraid. "fear" is also used as in "suspect", or "Think" in a bad way, "contemplate" as something bad is going to happen etc. etc.

No we are not afraid of you Indians, never were and never will be. Don't forget it was Pakistan who attacked you first every time. If we were afraid we would be doing exactly what Indians do, issue empty threats.

Same CIA also says Pakistan fears India:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom