What's new

Europe’s Problem of Rape Against Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should stop what ur doing there ..

You should also stop blaming foreigners or immigrants for rape in Western societies. This is simply untrue. The perpetrators don't belong to one particular group, religion etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

-24 Point Still Trolling in PDF ... vv Not Surprise ...

I read somewhere that sweden is the real rape capital of the world and not india. That's really shocking, why are the authorities there not doing anything ?
That shows in some data but is due to the particular definition of what constitutes various categories of sexual violence + how they count (every instance of such violence is counted, rather than the person or 'case', which may have experienced multiple instances e.g. 'been abused by husband on a daily basis for 3 years' equals only 1 case but has at least 3x365 instances of abuse, assuming only 1 instance of abuse on a given day in that period). And, as others have pointed out, in free-er societies more abuse gets reported because less goes unreported (and not because there actually is a greater incidence). See criminology literature.

I read somewhere that sweden is the real rape capital of the world and not india. That's really shocking, why are the authorities there not doing anything ?

Because they are afraid to look racist.
Finally hit the news this week that both the police and press has ignored a gang of Afghan refugees harrassing women for two years in Stockholm, behaving much like the gangs in Cologne during New Years celebrations.

Löfven: Dubbelt svek mot unga kvinnor - DN.SE (Swedish)

Unlike Cologne, the gang members were removed by the police, after the attacks,
which mainly occured during outdoor concerts.
Police does not register nationality, but they have to show id so it was clear to
the arresting officers that the vast majority of the perpetrators were Afghans.

The police did not even report the abuse, for which they are now heavily criticized.
As a result, noone has been prosecuted.

Press got early reports, but the decision makers rejected everything because it
"Looked like a setup by the anti-immigrant SD party".

Think the shit just hit the fan, and the focus is now on protecting the girls.

If this continues, it will give rise to the Fourth Reich.

And this time it will not be against the Jews (alone, as an entity).

And the world knows what shitstorm can be unleashed when countries like Germany and Japan go apeshit with anger.

Because they are afraid to look racist.
Finally hit the news this week that both the police and press has ignored a gang of Afghan refugees harrassing women for two years in Stockholm, behaving much like the gangs in Cologne during New Years celebrations.

Löfven: Dubbelt svek mot unga kvinnor - DN.SE (Swedish)

Unlike Cologne, the gang members were removed by the police, after the attacks,
which mainly occured during outdoor concerts.
Police does not register nationality, but they have to show id so it was clear to
the arresting officers that the vast majority of the perpetrators were Afghans.

The police did not even report the abuse, for which they are now heavily criticized.
As a result, noone has been prosecuted.

Press got early reports, but the decision makers rejected everything because it
"Looked like a setup by the anti-immigrant SD party".

Think the shit just hit the fan, and the focus is now on protecting the girls.

You, my friend, are in serious trouble. Your Left-apologetic government is destroying everything your leaders of the past worked for.

Equality means equality; not bowing down to foreign aggression in any form.

Having visited your country many times, I feel sad that a beautiful and model developed nation like yours is in such a mess.

If your politicians won't stop denying the reality, this SD party of yours will end up taking power completely.

If this continues, it will give rise to the Fourth Reich.

And this time it will not be against the Jews (alone, as an entity).

And the world knows what shitstorm can be unleashed when countries like Germany and Japan go apeshit with anger.

You, my friend, are in serious trouble. Your Left-apologetic government is destroying everything your leaders of the past worked for.

Equality means equality; not bowing down to foreign aggression in any form.

Having visited your country many times, I feel sad that a beautiful and model developed nation like yours is in such a mess.

If your politicians won't stop denying the reality, this SD party of yours will end up taking power completely.

Certainly SD is growing, but the other parties have changed policies, and I guess will
continue to do so, under the burden of up to 10,000 refugees per week.
Every party except the communist party now agrees to stop the inflow.
While the Green Party is disagreeing in principle, they prefer to accept the measures
instead of leaving the government.

With the new measures in place, it went down to 1,000 per week.
Also, most refugees will no longer get a permanent right to live in Sweden.
While other states like Lebanon are reciving more, the laws of Sweden makes
receiving a refugee much more expensive.

Certainly SD is growing, but the other parties have changed policies, and I guess will
continue to do so, under the burden of up to 10,000 refugees per week.
Every party except the communist party now agrees to stop the inflow.
While the Green Party is disagreeing in principle, they prefer to accept the measures
instead of leaving the government.

With the new measures in place, it went down to 1,000 per week.
Also, most refugees will no longer get a permanent right to live in Sweden.
While other states like Lebanon are reciving more, the laws of Sweden makes
receiving a refugee much more expensive.

You know, I don't understand European logic. They happily accept people from unstable countries but even for issuing business visas to legitimate travellers with full documentation, they raise issues.

What is the problem? Can you tell me why this is the case?

You know, I don't understand European logic. They happily accept people from unstable countries but even for issuing business visas to legitimate travellers with full documentation, they raise issues.

political correctness gone wrong.

Europe is not a monolithic block, and each country adopts its own policy.

if You are not interested in importing foreigners,
then You refuse visas to anyone expected to seek asylum,
but once someone enters a country and seeks asylum,
then most countries have signed binding agreements
where they accept the refugees under certain conditions.

Most country do not accept asylum requests at their embassies as far as I know,

Europe is not a monolithic block, and each country adopts its own policy.

if You are not interested in importing foreigners,
then You refuse visas to anyone expected to seek asylum,
but once someone enters a country and seeks asylum,
then most countries have signed binding agreements
where they accept the refugees under certain conditions.

Most country do not accept asylum requests at their embassies as far as I know,

My question to you Mr. @A.P. Richelieu is this --- does the Swedish Government care for their cultural preservation at all? I understand the importance of bringing in educated immigrants to the country, but for Sweden, a nation of less than 10 million, she should be wary in bringing too many foreign refugees , as it can disrupt the demographic make up of Sweden, yes?

My question to you Mr. @A.P. Richelieu is this --- does the Swedish Government care for their cultural preservation at all? I understand the importance of bringing in educated immigrants to the country, but for Sweden, a nation of less than 10 million, she should be wary in bringing too many foreign refugees , as it can disrupt the demographic make up of Sweden, yes?

Not Really...
The current government is a coalition of the SocialDemocratic party, and the Green Party,
with support from the left party (aka communists), that still does not have a majority.
The other block, formed by conservative/liberal/ also does not have majority.

The ugly duckling, SD, certainly has cultural preservation at the top of the agenda,
but is shunned by the other parties, to the extent that an agreement was made that
the opposition would not try to overthrow the government,
which was a clear possibility, since SD in most economic issues, vote
with the opposition.
SD have been growing, and is now estimated to have 20% of the votes
which is a significant increase compared to last elections.

The main concern about the flood of refugees is not cultural preservation,
but rather more practical, like where are people going to live.
You cant increase population with 5% per year without creating all kinds of problems.
The debate is driven by Political Correctness, but there are significant cracks
and during the last six months, all parties except maybe the communists
have switched policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom