What's new

Euronews: How China's Ukraine stance may be final straw for eastern EU countries

Russia is irrelevant.

Japan of course recognice Europe.

So does Hanistan.

Japan does not recognize Europe. Japan has diplomatic relation with EU, but they do not recognize Europe as a continent. I quote:

The six-continent combined-Eurasia model is mostly used in Russia, Eastern Europe, and Japan.

In the six-continent combined-Eurasia model, the continents are: North America, South America, Eurasia, Africa, Australia/Oceania and Antarctica.

source: https://www.geoguessr.com/seterra/en/p/continents?generate=true

Shows you have no clue. Europe is the worlds richest continent with gigantic economic power.

Russia declared war on Europe. Putin wants an eurasian empire. He is like Hitler. If China supports Putin, it basicly declares war on Europe. Russia is poor with a tiny economy. Europe has a gigantic economy. It would be good if China remembers that.
LOL.. Europe's economic clout has beeen declining since decades. I often describe the Western Europeans are the dying nobles who sell ancenstors' assets to continue the partying. Easter Europe is poor and clings to the US like lapdogs. Yet they don't want to wake up to the reality.

Poor European countries do not get to decide right or wrong if they care to maintain a respectable standard of living. China will buy politicians who need money and keep them allied. Victor Orban will lead this charge :undecided:
Wrong. America can buy European. That is.. Western Europeans. The Eastern ones? They don't need to be bought.. they all feed on the leftovers from the parties Americans throw for the Western Europeans.

He just got re-elected. Unless EU kicks Hungary out, he will remain popular. EU does not even have a process for it. :undecided:

Hungary is meaningless in EU, he is political dead.

LOL.. Europe's economic clout has beeen declining since decades. I often describe the Western Europeans are the dying nobles who sell ancenstors' assets to continue the partying. Easter Europe is poor and clings to the US like lapdogs. Yet they don't want to wake up to the reality.

Wrong. America can buy European. That is.. Western Europeans. The Eastern ones? They don't need to be bought.. they all feed on the leftovers from the parties Americans throw for the Western Europeans.

The EU economic clout is bigger than USA.

Japan does not recognize Europe. Japan has diplomatic relation with EU, but they do not recognize Europe as a continent. I quote:

The six-continent combined-Eurasia model is mostly used in Russia, Eastern Europe, and Japan.

In the six-continent combined-Eurasia model, the continents are: North America, South America, Eurasia, Africa, Australia/Oceania and Antarctica.

source: https://www.geoguessr.com/seterra/en/p/continents?generate=true

Thats your mainproblem. You care too much what others think. We Europeans never care what others think and walk over them. We do so since antiquity.

Of course Europe is a continent, a cultural room and one of humanities great cultural and economic centers.

Hungary is meaningless in EU, he is political dead.
EU Parliament works on consensus basis. It means any member, regardless of their size or perceived significance can veto any major political action.

EU Parliament works on consensus basis. It means any member, regardless of their size or perceived significance can veto any major political action.

You obviously dont know how the EU works. They always change the rules when needed in the past. They are extremly flexible.

Also EU right now starts to block money for hungary. Keep in mind Hungary absolutely depends on that money. In the end Orban always buckled.

You obviously dont know how the EU works. They always change the rules when needed in the past. They are extremly flexible.

Also EU right now starts to block money for hungary. Keep in mind Hungary absolutely depends on that money. In the end Orban always buckled.
I doubt even if majority of Europeans know how EU works. If you don't understand the veto power of its members, then I cannot help you.

I doubt even if majority of Europeans know how EU works. If you don't understand the veto power of its members, then I cannot help you.

Dude the eu is worldfamous to constantly bend the law. Whem Orban gets to annoying, he simply gets erased. Would not be first time.

Eastern European countries are asking China to adopt a hostile policy toward Russia.
This is a very unreasonable request
European countries have the boss of the United States as their backing. China will not become the younger brother of the United States, and the United States will not allow China to become its younger brother. Eastern European countries can be willful, but we cannot. . We are not fools like India, forcing a great power (here China) to be its enemy and wasting untold sums of money on icy borders.
We will not adopt a hostile policy towards Russia and then confront Russia with guns across thousands of kilometers of border. This is a stupid thing done by a fool India.

怂狗.jpg

Eastern European countries are asking China to adopt a hostile policy toward Russia.
This is a very unreasonable request
European countries have the boss of the United States as their backing. China will not become the younger brother of the United States, and the United States will not allow China to become its younger brother. Eastern European countries can be willful, but we cannot. . We are not fools like India, forcing a great power (here China) to be its enemy and wasting untold sums of money on icy borders.
We will not adopt a hostile policy towards Russia and then confront Russia with guns across thousands of kilometers of border. This is a stupid thing done by a fool India.

Can you tell me, how much is trade Volume between EU and China? And how much is trade between China and Russia?

Can you tell me, how much is trade Volume between EU and China? And how much is trade between China and Russia?
Can you tell me, how much is trade Volume between US and China? And how much is trade between US and Taiwan? Why US sell weapons to taiwan but not china. Why US see china as an enemy and taiwan as a pawn?

Can you tell me, how much is trade Volume between US and China? And how much is trade between US and Taiwan? Why US sell weapons to taiwan but not china. Why US see china as an enemy and taiwan as a pawn?

That's right. Americans supply weapons to Taiwanese traitors to slaughter Chinese people. Why should Chinese people be friends with Americans?

Is this a joke? Are you suggesting if someone gives me money then he is entitled to chop my head off? Is money more important than life?

I asked you simple question

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom