What's new

EU undermines UK’s tough stance on China by signing trade deal with Beijing

I have to agree that the UK shot itself in the foot by leaving the EU and now the spat with China.

It has left itself mercy to the USA who will of course take advantage.

Brexit was supposed to be for independent Britain, making it's own decision and policy , away from Brussels. In reality, all it has done is to put UK firmly into covid19 infected and dysfunctional American pocket. Out of frying pan into fire! There was no need to put own neck into America-China spat. China is and will remain world biggest consumer market and this was the time to made trade deals with them. I bet the Europeans are now giving two finger salute to Boris regime laughing at him.

Brexit was the right choice but siding with a declining super power and going against a rising superpower is plain daft.

Brexit was supposed to be for independent Britain, making it's own decision and policy , away from Brussels. In reality, all it has done is to put UK firmly into covid19 infected and dysfunctional American pocket. Out of frying pan into fire! There was no need to put own neck into America-China spat. China is and will remain world biggest consumer market and this was the time to made trade deals with them. I bet the Europeans are now giving two finger salute to Boris regime laughing at him.
I thought BoJo would be more independent thinker. But I realized the five countries have no control in international affairs. They have to follow the US

This is what happens when decisions are made on emotion and delusion rather than fact and calculation.
Act in haste, repent at leisure.

I thought BoJo would be more independent thinker. But I realized the five countries have no control in international affairs. They have to follow the US
Bojo is no thinker, independent or otherwise.

In hindsight, Brexit was nothing but wrestling UK out of EU into American side. No wonder Trump and American establishment were supporting it. Those Brexiters who voted for "independent Britian" must ask serious questions now. None of them voted for UK to become American poodle again.

In hindsight, Brexit was nothing but wrestling UK out of EU into American side. No wonder Trump and American establishment were supporting it. Those Brexiters who voted for "independent Britian" must ask serious questions now. None of them voted for UK to become American poodle again.

Tories that wanted Brexit knew that UK would have to follow the US after Brexit.

The masses that voted for Brexit are far too ignorant and unintelligent to have known the consequences of Brexit.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom