What's new

EU undermines UK’s tough stance on China by signing trade deal with Beijing

pure stupidity of UK
and since EU also told US it wont fight China for US, UK is the only other country other than Australia that can and will have to fight China for US. enjoy!

So they gave into their right wing xenophobes and threw the baby out with the bathwater.
That's the EU'S weakness: illegal immigrants. In order to compensate for lost of labor and capital after pulling out of EU, UK reformed the BNO to allow Hongkong people to stay longer in UK hoping they will stay as laborers and hopefully find some people with money.

That's the EU'S weakness: illegal immigrants. In order to compensate for lost of labor and capital after pulling out of EU, UK reformed the BNO to allow Hongkong people to stay longer in UK hoping they will stay as laborers and hopefully find some people with money.
So Hong Kong immigrants ok.
EU immigrants not ok.
I don't think so.
If there is mass immigration from anywhere, there will be a shitstorm in the UK.

Most of Chinas neighbourhood including of course Russia is siding with China
Africa is overwhelmingly siding with China
Middle East is overwhelmingly siding with China
EU is making deals with China

Tough times for Indian troll armies parotting phrases about some "international will" and "international community" from sugardaddy U.S.A. while India is getting heat from every direction their country is facing.

I have to agree that the UK shot itself in the foot by leaving the EU and now the spat with China.

It has left itself mercy to the USA who will of course take advantage.
I think UK left EU for America, EU is regarded as a potential threat to US by many US politicians, without China and Russia, the very first thiing US wanna undermine will be EU.
Feeling sorry for UK, once a powerful and proud nation, now falling into a submissive vassal state.

So Hong Kong immigrants ok.
EU immigrants not ok.
I don't think so.
If there is mass immigration from anywhere, there will be a shitstorm in the UK.
It's not the eastern European they are worried about. It's the Syrian refugees. They can tolerate the Hongkong separatists because they are extremely loyal to the British. They will be useful for spreading anti China propaganda and make useful servants. Jobs no one wants to do in the UK could be filled by these loyal HK folks Some of them have a lot of money that the UK need.
British leaders are smart. It's not all about race.

It's not the eastern European they are worried about. It's the Syrian refugees. They can tolerate the Hongkong separatists because they are extremely loyal to the British. They will be useful for spreading anti China propaganda and make useful servants. Jobs no one wants to do in the UK could be filled by these loyal HK folks Some of them have a lot of money that the UK need.
British leaders are smart. It's not all about race.
I don't know where you are from but you have no idea why the people of Britain voted for Brexit.
There were a thousand arguments.
I never heard Syrian refugees mentioned once as a reason for Brexit.

I don't know where you are from but you have no idea why the people of Britain voted for Brexit.
There were a thousand arguments.
I never heard Syrian refugees mentioned once as a reason for Brexit.
When politicians do things they do not make it too obvious for common citizens. It's not just Syrian refugee, they are afraid of all illegal refugees from war torn area.
No politicians would ever state they are leaving Brexit using what I mentioned. That would be political suicide. Refugees illegally come through South Europe. Naturally they would choose the wealthiest EU Nations to take refuge. Germany, France, UK are their favorite choice. UK saw the foresight and decided to leave though with a potential financial hit. That's why I think extending the HK BNO passport to six years and provide a possibility of citizenship was a short term solution to gain some loyal workers and money from some of these HK separatists.

When politicians do things they do not make it too obvious for common citizens.

No politicians would ever state they are leaving Brexit using what I mentioned. That would be political suicide. Refugees illegally come through South Europe. Naturally they would choose the wealthiest EU Nations to take refuge. Germany, France, UK are their favorite choice. UK saw the foresight and decided to leave though with a potential financial hit. That's why I think extending the HK BNO passport to six years and provide a possibility of citizenship was a short term solution to gain some loyal workers and money from some of these HK separatists.
You keep making this assertion that no one in the UK ever talks about.
How is it that you are the only person that has managed to work this out.
It is just a personal conspiracy theory that you are trotting out.
Unchecked immigration was the overwhelming reason the British people voted to leave the EU.
What you are doing is taking two unrelated events and conflating them to fit your narrative.
The UK didn't leave the EU in order to accommodate the HK BNO passport holders.

The UK is going to be shafted in every which way on trade possible as a result of brexshit. Becoming worse than US’ lapdog is just adding insult to self inflicted stupid injury.
UK best choice is back to EU. But will Boris do that? Kind of political suicide.

Unchecked immigration was the overwhelming reason the British people voted to leave the EU.
holders.
Think about this. If UK is still part of EU and illegal immigrants go to Europe through Italy and Greece and somehow seek asylum. This means they can work and live in any EU country.
By leaving EU that cannot happen anymore to UK. it's not a conspiracy theory. It's connecting the dots.

UK best choice is back to EU. But will Boris do that? Kind of political suicide.
Nope, the brexit ship has sailed. Maybe the UK might rejoin at a future date, but even that is unlikely. Brexiteers have picked the dumbest hill to die on, so there’s no convincing them to see reason.

Equally there’s no way to easily undo the damage, the benefits of rejoining at a later date may not be worth the political cost and uncertainty.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom