What's new

Erdogan surrenders to Putin

Exactly. That's what we said from the beginning. Glad to know you are seeing it now. ;-)
You either stay in and continue like the last couple days or you retreat, there is no in between, i have been saying this from the beginning.
And from what i see it makes no sense to stay in Syria with such a stupid agreement, military could easily break SAA but as always Erdo steps back, i wonder if Putin has a sex tape or something of him in his hands at this point.

Losing a few drones compared to hundreds of tanks, air defence, fighters and massive casualties is nothing. We obliterated regime with only drones not even our airforce. We didn't bomb everywhere and kill mass civilians like you freaks.

Our main is to make an agreement so the refugees go back which is causing too much strain on economy.
what the point , if you fail to expel HTS , in 6 month we have another episode

You either stay in and continue like the last couple days or you retreat, there is no in between, i have been saying this from the beginning.
And from what i see it makes no sense to stay in Syria with such a stupid agreement, military could easily break SAA but as always Erdo steps back, i wonder if Putin has a sex tape or something of him in his hands at this point.
Maybe Erdogan is aware of facts in the battlefield that are not released to the public to demoralize the Turkish nation?

I still can't make any sense about this conflict , neither side commit to it . it was like it is a show and both side actually try not to heart the other.

I request for neutral and official news rather than twitter snapshots.I hate Assad, damn!!

Seems like the most sensible decision Erdogan had made in the last year or so.. May more saner counsel remain for Turkey's sake

What did you expect. After losing 10% of all Turkish drones in inventory in a matter of 2 days in panic retreat suffering huge casualities they lost any clue what to do next.
Turkey lost 4 drones total (including 2 very cheap Bayraktars)

Meanwhile Assad/Putin lost:

* 3 jets
* 2 helicopters
* 45 tanks
* 20 BMP
* 23 self propelled artillery
* 10 MLRS
* 2 Pantsirs
* 33 trucks
* Hundreeds of soldiers

http://spioenkop.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-idlib-turkey-shoot-destruction-and.html

These are only video confirmed loses. Not bad trade for 4 drones.

BTW you look so butthurt like Jihadi Julian :lol:
Everything happened as I predicted:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/erdo...rkish-op-lines-in-idlib.652354/#post-12068759

I also warned against buying S-400 many times.

Losing a few drones compared to hundreds of tanks, air defence, fighters and massive casualties is nothing. We obliterated regime with only drones not even our airforce. We didn't bomb everywhere and kill mass civilians like you freaks.

Our main is to make an agreement so the refugees go back which is causing too much strain on economy.

You obliterated the Regime so bad that it managed to take Saraqib back?

this is not true erdogan gain territory think about it for once. idlib was not his previously but now it is like the other 3 areas he invaded

* 3 jets
* 2 helicopters
* 45 tanks
* 20 BMP
* 10 MLRS
* 2 Pantsirs
* 33 trucks
* Hundreeds of soldiers

http://spioenkop.blogspot.com/2020/02/the-idlib-turkey-shoot-destruction-and.html

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/erdo...rkish-op-lines-in-idlib.652354/#post-12068759

I agree with your stats here, but Turkey lost more than 4 drones for sure, and over 60 troops, only 1 Pantsir was destroyed as the other alleged video was actually from Libya. Not to mention, the Syrian army still managed to advance because during that reign of terror from Turkey, they had no air defences to defend. Once they defended the area with AA the Turkeys lost control from A2AD and ran for the hills allowing SAA to make advances to M5 and other areas

* 3 jets
* 2 helicopters
* 45 tanks
* 20 BMP
* 10 MLRS
* 2 Pantsirs
* 33 trucks
* Hundreeds of soldiers

I wonder how SAA army constantly made advance if they were loosing so bad and why turkey agreed to the new term if they were faring so good.

* Erdogan bought useless S-400, lost valuable F-35 contract and all this for Sochi agreements with Putin.

* Putin broke Sochi agreements, captured territories and expelled 1.5 million people to tents.

* Capturing territories and expelling 1.5 mln people was not enough for Putin, he murdered over 50 Turkish soldiers just for fun. This finally forced Erdogan to react (he did not react when million people were expelled).

* Despite Turkish drones and F-16s showed total superiority over Russian and Assad junk tech Erdogan ordered to stop the operation and surrendered to Putin.

* Erdogan promised to take back all lands according to Sochi agreements. Instead he surrenders even more lands to Putin/Assad in new agreement (which Putin will break too).
its very easy to form an opinion from safety and distance.
Turkish made a call given its position in the conflict.

. Turkey is engulfed in this conflict like Pakistan has been since the 80s. now you blame Erdogan for whatever reason but then again he is the same guy who survived a coup orchestrated by Americans. its a tough one. on one hand there are his unreliable Western allies who potentially tried to overthrow him and then there is an ex KGB Russian president who has his own cold and dark plans in the region.

I will let the Turks respond to your oversimplified bulletpoints.

Back
Top Bottom